Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Troi Episode

What is your favourite Troi episode?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Troi episode?

• The Child
    • Who Watches the Watchers?
    • The Price
    • The Loss
    • Night Terrors
    • The Masterpiece Society
    • Power Play
    • Man of the People
    • Face of the Enemy
    • Eye of the Beholder

Well of the choices supplied it's Man of the People that I watch the most (closely followed by Eye of the Beholder) but actually the one I repeat view the most often wasn't on the list - Violations! A super story which is basically centred on Deanna. But what can you say - Marina Sirtis so nailed this character that I find anything that has her as a main storyline all too compelling - and I am female I might add!!

Where's Menage a Troi?

I know, Borgdrone! That was one of my favorite Troi episodes. I voted for The Child, though.

I finally decided to reason my vote for "Face Of The Enemy" :) . It's a wonderful Troi episode and it shows what a great character Troi is. :unsure:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Where's Menage a Troi?

I know, Borgdrone! That was one of my favorite Troi episodes. I voted for The Child, though.

I started this poll before the last board upgrade. At that time the maximum number of choices in a poll were 10 so I had to leave out some episodes.

I loved all the episodes with Troi and her mother. It always makes me laugh that Picard will go toe to toe with the Borg but children and Troi's mother send him running for the door. I love that.

Edited by fenriz275

Neither can I. I liked the Troi character, and she was one of those characters that when an episode centered around her, I almost always liked it.

Edited by mjham

My fave Troi eppy was The loss because i felt that marina sirtis did a great performance in that episode and that episode was wrote for her.

But i did like face of the enemy but it just wasnt as good as the loss.

Erm.. I hope noone takes offence but I never liked Troi's character at all, Too much physcobabble. She was never really a good actor anyway, but that's just me :unsure:

Joy and Gratitude

Edited by SpocksBrain

I would have to say my favourite Troi episode was 'Eye of the Beholder'. I think she did a great job of acting in this episode and the episode as a whole was also very good.