Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Troi Episode

What is your favourite Troi episode?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Troi episode?

• The Child
    • Who Watches the Watchers?
    • The Price
    • The Loss
    • Night Terrors
    • The Masterpiece Society
    • Power Play
    • Man of the People
    • Face of the Enemy
    • Eye of the Beholder

What is your favourite Troi episode and why?

I had trouble choosing between Face of the Enemy and Eye of the Beholder but finally decided on Face of the Enemy. It was such a different Troi than we had seen before. I thought she looked really good as a Romulan too.

I picked Face of the Enemy, Troi was rather awesome as a Romulan! That was probably the best acted episode for her!!

I too liked Face of the Enemy. I remember seeing it in first run. I hadn't seen any trailers for it and then it came on and Troi was a Romulan! lol

I'm not a big Troi fan, but I went with Man of the People. No real reason, I just liked it.

I loved Face of the Enemy. It's one of my favourite episodes of TNG. Troi's acting was actually amazing (I think that a lot of people look good as romulans...eg Data! Of course, with the exception of Kirk. That was just creepy), and the plot was good and the script and everythign!! I really liked the captain, even though she was supposed to be a "bad guy". I thought the actor was amazing, too, and her character was really complex, for such a short amount of time on screen.

Most definatly Face of the Enemy. She seems much more comfortable in this episode and her romulan appearance is much better than how she usually looks.

Who Watches the Watchers is one of my all time favorite episodes. I wouldn't really think of it as a "Troi episode" but it still got my vote. I seem to remember really loving Face of the Enemy but I haven't seen it since it originally aired, so I can't really remember it very well.

Face Of The Enemy by far. One of my favorite episodes; very original and well done. Troi was very un-Troi in that episode and it t gave her character a totally new dimension, and just with the look alone.

I loved Face of the Enemy. It's one of my favourite episodes of TNG. Troi's acting was actually amazing (I think that a lot of people look good as romulans...eg Data! Of course, with the exception of Kirk. That was just creepy), and the plot was good and the script and everythign!! I really liked the captain, even though she was supposed to be a "bad guy". I thought the actor was amazing, too, and her character was really complex, for such a short amount of time on screen.

haha, Kirk looked hilarious as a Romulan. The Romulan look isn't very befitting to Shatner lol

I put Man of the People cuz she gets Frisly wit Riker.. but i CANNOT believe u FORGOT 'SECOND CHANCES!!!!!!!!' OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was Second Chances a "Troi" episode? :blink:

The sub-plot of the episode was about the Riker/Troi relationship. I don't usually consider the sub-plot when I "classify" an episode as a Riker episode or Troi episode though.

I put Man of the People cuz she gets Frisly wit Riker.. but i CANNOT believe u FORGOT 'SECOND CHANCES!!!!!!!!' OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was Second Chances a "Troi" episode? :blink:

Second Chances was a troi episode because it was her who got caught in the middle of the 2 rikers. It also had very nice development on how the 2 of them met and fell in love in the first place.

Definitely Faces of the Enemy. Of course I loved every episode that Troi was in, but this one let her go into a little more dominant of a character than we were used to seeing.

yeah, when i first voted i hadn't seen power play in a while- but now i just watched it and I agree with altegero, so it would prob be my second fav after face of the enemy

and even though i really liked troi, I didn't really think a lot of "her episodes" were that good, it would have been easier to say my fav "Troi moment/ part" even if the actual episode wasn't based around her

With out a doubt "Face of the Enemy", who would of thought Troi would be the hottest Romulan in Trekdom!!

" I'll have you ejected into space!! Is that clear sub-commander!!!"

:( (oooh,baby!) :clap:

"Disaster"s not up there! :o (an ensemble ep, but Troi had alot of the screen time)

Troi had some great eps, but the top three for me are:

1- Face of the Enemy

2- Disaster

3- Power Play

Edited by Ace

I hate Troi, but if I had to pick one, it would be Face Of The Enemy. I love the Romulans and it was interesting to see the insdes of their ship. We got the feeling from that episode that they were a paranoid mistrusting race. But also, they had depth.