Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Worf Episode

What is your favourite Worf episode?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Worf episode?

• The Emissary (K'Ehleyr's first appearance)
    • Sins of the Father (Worf goes to Qo'noS to defend father's honour)
    • Reunion (K'Ehleyr's second appearance, Alexander introduced)
    • Redemption (Klingon civil war)
    • Fistful of Datas (Holodeck malfunction in the ancient west)
    • Birthright (Worf goes to find his father in a prison camp)
    • Parallels (Worf travels to different dimensions)
    • Rightful Heir (Worf's faith is tested when Kahless returns)
    • Firstborn (Alexander comes back in time)
    • Homeward (Worf's foster brother)

somebody has been hit by the bump bug LOL

any I voted for I liked Parallels I liked seeing the alternate Universes and I wonder if the one enterprise that got blown up had a different worf then that universe, then that means a Worf from another universe also died during the change cause he could not return to that Enterprise

I also voted for Parallels. That episode also started that weird out of the blue Worf/Troi romance.

The hardest thing about these polls for me is not choosing an episode as a favorite, but trying to remember the name of the episode!

I wish that just one time someone would set up a poll that would include the official title of the ep and in the parentheses have "the one where so and so did this or that" so that I would know what in the heck episode people are talking about!!! LOL

I voted "Sins of the Father" because it really is one of first episodes that they decided to explore Worf's character as more than just comic fodder.

Of course, Worf on TNG gets all twisted around in my mind with Worf on DS9 and there is really just no comparison. He was awesome on DS9 and it really colors and enhances my opinion of him when I watch the TNG episodes.

fistfd3.jpg

What an avatar that would make.  :clap:

315990[/snapback]

ACK!!! :o :clap: No!!! not THAT pic again!!!! :bow:

:bow: :biggrin:

fistfd3.jpg

What an avatar that would make.  :clap:

315990[/snapback]

ACK!!! :bow::bow: No!!! not THAT pic again!!!! :P

:clap: :biggrin:

316062[/snapback]

This I will make to a poster with my program. What a great pic.

:o :o :o

I think it will be great on my wall B)

:clap:  :clap:  :biggrin:

I think it will be great on my wall  :bow:

316122[/snapback]

:o

I swear I am so very glad that Annie-Data did not appear much in the episode. Data in drag is something I so did not want to see... :bow: :o

:P  :P  :P

I think it will be great on my wall  B)

316122[/snapback]

:lol:

I swear I am so very glad that Annie-Data did not appear much in the episode. Data in drag is something I so did not want to see... :P :lol:

316276[/snapback]

Well, I like drags. Men are more the better women sometimes. :wow: :lol:

And Annie- Data belongs to them. :P

Edited by Major Viper

Do you think it would be OK if I used it as an avatar for a while? :P

I voted for Sins of the Father because of what we learned about both Worf and Klingon politics. My next favorites are Reunion, Emissary and Redemption. Another episode with Worf that I found very interesting was Family. Though much of the focus was on Picard's homecoming with his brother, this is the episode where we meet Worf's foster parents the Roshenko's. Thought it was very revealing and great casting.

Do you think it would be OK if I used it as an avatar for a while?  :flowers:

316472[/snapback]

:inlove:

Your choice.. but you already knew that part :inlove:

None of these listed is my favorite, but my favorite Worf episode is “Ethics” when Worf breaks his back and is paralyzed. Ashamed, he doesn’t want to see his son and asks Riker to help him commit suicide but he refuses. His only chance of ever walking again is a risky new, untested, procedure that will either cure him or kill him.

This is an excellent episode that shows the humanity in Worf. That he is wounded and feel as if he has no pride now that he can’t walk. This is a very touching story and in my top 10 favorite TNG episodes of all time.

None of these listed is my favorite, but my favorite Worf episode is “Ethics” when Worf breaks his back and is paralyzed. Ashamed, he doesn’t want to see his son and asks Riker to help him commit suicide but he refuses. His only chance of ever walking again is a risky new, untested, procedure that will either cure him or kill him.

This is an excellent episode that shows the humanity in Worf. That he is wounded and feel as if he has no pride now that he can’t walk. This is a very touching story and in my top 10 favorite TNG episodes of all time.

318263[/snapback]

At the time this poll was originally started we were only able to list 10 options so some episodes weren't included for that reason.

ok. :blink: sorry if I seemed rude in my comments, my intention wasn't to offend if I came off that way

318634[/snapback]

I didn't take your comments as being rude. I just wanted to give newer members an explanation as to why there were only 10 choices. We've had a number of board upgrades since many of these polls I'm bumping were originally started which has increased the number of options that we can list. It's hard to believe that at one time we could only list 10 when we can now list 50.