Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Worf Episode

What is your favourite Worf episode?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Worf episode?

• The Emissary (K'Ehleyr's first appearance)
    • Sins of the Father (Worf goes to Qo'noS to defend father's honour)
    • Reunion (K'Ehleyr's second appearance, Alexander introduced)
    • Redemption (Klingon civil war)
    • Fistful of Datas (Holodeck malfunction in the ancient west)
    • Birthright (Worf goes to find his father in a prison camp)
    • Parallels (Worf travels to different dimensions)
    • Rightful Heir (Worf's faith is tested when Kahless returns)
    • Firstborn (Alexander comes back in time)
    • Homeward (Worf's foster brother)

What is your favourite Worf episode and why?

I voted for Redemption. A really interesting look at the politics of the Klingon Empire. The battle that Worf had to find his place in the Empire was very interesting.

I voted for Fistful of Datas (I wonder why...) But seriously, out of that list, I think I've actually seen about 2 episodes, so that was my favourite of the two (I really liked it, anyways!)

I am not a very big fan of Worf, but I felt that I should at least vote for one of his episodes....Redemption...because even though it delved heavily into Klingon politics, it was still very interesting to watch how Worf dealt with everything going on around him.

As for A Fistful of Datas.....I'd vote for that one, but not so much for Worf! :)

I liked Parallels. It had some interesting twists. For exemple, he was married to Deanna in one of the universes. :)

I really liked Birthright, firse part on DS9 and then the second part at the planet. I like it when they come in at the big dinner with the animal they killed and start singing.

I chose A Fistful of Datas. Mostly I just thought the bar maid who liked Worf was funny. :wow:

I chose A Fistful of Datas. Mostly I just thought the bar maid who liked Worf was funny.  :wow:

Which Annie do you mean? This one?

fistfd3.jpg

I looked for a picture of Joy Garrett as Annie and I couldn't find one.

I chose A Fistful of Datas. Mostly I just thought the bar maid who liked Worf was funny.  :wow:

Which Annie do you mean? This one?

fistfd3.jpg

I looked for a picture of Joy Garrett as Annie and I couldn't find one.

LOL! The last time I was watching that episode my husband walked in the room right as the "Data Annie" came on the screen and he spit his Dr. Pepper across the room. laughing-smiley-008.gif

I voted for parallels, but I also liked fistful of datas and redemption

Yep, another good episode. Worf has had many good episodes. It does make it hard to pick.

I picked Birthright but that could also be considered a Data episode. Part 1 at least.

I picked Reunion. Like most episoded directed by Johnathen Frakes Reunion wasa great episode, but I also thought it was interesting to see Worf get his revenge on Duras. I believe that this episode (along with Sins of the Father) was the episode for most of the Klingon based episodes to follow in both TNG and DS9. Reunion was also very sad and I always go for the sad episodes.

I really couldn't vote for this because I like all the worf episodes, espessically the Worf-Disscommendation arc from Emmisary to Redemption.

I think the only episode from the list I didn't like was Birthright (Part 2 of course...part one was great because of Data and Bashier.)

I didn't vote for any of the episodes because I liked them all and really don't have a favorite.

I voted for Parallels.

It is the first TNG episode I ever saw and, well, I really liked it

Stardate:213507.9

I liked Fistful of Data's.Very funny :)

Why do People keep doing this to me!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! B) :wacko: :blink:

Ok, seriously. B) I voted for "Paralles" but I like "Fist Full Of Datas" just as much because I just love the comedy elements. I was surprised "Sword Of Kahless" (sp?) wasn't mentioned. I always like seeing John Colicos in action. :o

I like all of those Worf episodes listed. I did vote for Reunion. It is the episode that is in my head today since I just watched it last night. True, a sad episode.I liked K'lar (how do you spell it!)..A very sad trek moment when she dies...But, it was good to see Worf finally get his revenge on Duras..And of course we get introduced to Alexander..As Worf does..

Added by mod to answer question:

K'Ehleyr

I voted for Redemption because of all the political termoil within the Klingon Empire.

Another favorite Worf episode is Parallels; I loved to see Worf in the different realities.

What is your favourite Worf episode and why? 

I voted for Redemption.  A really interesting look at the politics of the Klingon Empire.  The battle that Worf had to find his place in the Empire was very interesting.

I voted the same as Takara, as I seem to be living a simular life. Trying to figure out where I fit into, in this life.