• Commander William Riker
    • Lt. Cmdr. Data
    • Lt. Cmdr. Geordi Laforge
    • Lt. Worf
    • Dr. Beverly Crusher
    • Counselor Deanna Troi
    • Lt. Tasha Yar
    • Ensign Wesley Crusher

We'll have to start a re-vote on this one. Who is your favourite character and why.

As you have probably assumed by my screen name, my favourite is Data. I love his innocence, intelligence, sweetness, curiousity, etc. You couldn't help but feel the emotions he couldn't and I think that helped draw people to him as well.

Well, this votes turning out nicely (100%)

I chose Data. There are plenty of places on stfans.net where you can find out why :wow: In short, I love everything about him (believe me, you don't want to get me started!)

Takara, I am so very pleased that you brought this thread back! And it is starting quite nicely....And like dsbs, you definately DON'T want to get me started about why I like Data. I love everything about him!

In short, I love everything about him (believe me, you don't want to get me started!)

be afraid...be very afraid. :wow:

Data rules. Data lives. Data rocks. end data stream...

signed...Data currupted

Data. Because he was the next Spock type character.

and shouldn't your vote count extra towards Data because of Jem_Soong??? :wow: B) :wow:

A question like this is hard for me to answer.

I like them all for different reasons. I don’t have a feud with anyone of them (not even Wesley Crusher . . . LOL). But if I have to pick one then I would pick Captain Jean-Luc Picard. His integrity, command style, personality, . . . makes him a really good person (as the others are) and really shows and reflects on him as a good leader and not to mention a great speaker. (And I think that’s one reason why the Patrick Stewart was hired for the job because of his voice & speaking skills)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

and shouldn't your vote count extra towards Data because of Jem_Soong??? :) :) :)

I thought of that and decided it would not be fair unless she had an account of her own here and could cast her vote independently of mine.

That day may come soon; we are considering adding an Internet connection to her pc in her room for her 10th birthday (5/2).

We receive all of our lifeline services from one provider (except G&E) and they offer tempting discounts for additional services. :)

I voted for you guessed it Bev!

Like the others you really don't want to get mt started I have liked Bev since I could talk lets leave it at that.. :)

all hail Bev!! :)

and shouldn't your vote count extra towards Data because of Jem_Soong??? :) :) :)

I thought of that and decided it would not be fair unless she had an account of her own here and could cast her vote independently of mine.

That day may come soon; we are considering adding an Internet connection to her pc in her room for her 10th birthday (5/2).

We receive all of our lifeline services from one provider (except G&E) and they offer tempting discounts for additional services. :)

That is fair, after all. Since we really can't vote twice on these polls. And I noticed Jem's Birthday....hers is the day before mine(5/3)!! That is so cool!

Guest Ktrek

I'm sure that Data will win this one hands down and that's who I voted for. I'm sure that many of us have been able to relate to Data on many levels. His search to find his own person is a quest we all come into expecially during our teen years. To have watched Data grow as a sentient being was a wonderful experience. I wish we could watch it brand new all over again. Ahhhh...Those were the days of GREAT television! :)

Ktrek

That is fair, after all. Since we really can't vote twice on these polls. And I noticed Jem's Birthday....hers is the day before mine(5/3)!! That is so cool!

COOL!

I'll be sure to tell her, she'll get a kick outta that, I'd bet.

It looks like a lot of people, including myself, like Data. I like him as he seems to have developed the most of the TNG characters. It also doesn't hurt to have the occasional bit of humor such as 'Is the appelation, 'Junior' to be the lifeforms official name?'

In this series I had two favorites....Picard and Data. But if I have to choose between the two it would have to be Captain Picard. Even though Voyager is my very favorite series, I think Jean-Luc Picard........Patrick Stewart was the most impressive captain of all of the Star Trek series. He had the most commanding persona, his leadership was outstanding. Patrick Stewart is just a great actor.......So Picard gets my vote. :)

I guess I'm the only one who voted for Riker. I love everything about him.

My mom would love it here. She's a big Data fan. :wow:

I've just gotta say this: if Data isn't first, he alwaays seems to be second or third. hehehe. ok, sorry.

I liked Riker! Just wasn't my FAVourite.

As much as I liked Picard and Data, for some reason I always liked Riker the best.

Woo hoo! Another Riker fan! :laugh:

I voted for Troi. She was always a great character. And well, as embarrassing as it is to admit. I watched the series when I was middle school and Troi was the first celeb that I had a crush on.

Geez how many times to I have to vote for my captian! I love all of the characters but Picard has always been my favorite. I think that he is the best Enterprise captain ever!