Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

HALLOWEEN!

Halloween is coming up soon and I was wondering what will ya'll be doing and what kind of costume will you be wearing? I will be working with Radio Disney at a local mall playing games and music for the kids while they trick or treat at the shops around the mall where the shop owners will be passing out candy.

I will be wearing my Starfleet uniform (Complete with phaser and tricorder) and after I'm done there I'll be going to the bar my friends hang out at and do a little adult partying. I will probably take my tricorder and do a spectual analaysis of everyones beverage of choice.

I love Halloween! Any excuse to wear a costume and play I guess! :P

I have volunteered to help chaperon the young men who will be attending Gresham Academy's annual Halloween party/dance.I do it every year.Its a lot of fun,and it saves me from having to listen to my doorbell ring all night (not to mention,saves me from having to purchase all that candy).

Well one year I was Queen Amidala.. :o

I don't know if I'm doing anything this year..

Side note- CJP thats exactly what I used to always do.. Sit down in front of the tv with a tape of gymnastics or something.. (My mom would not let us do anything on Halloween until recently.. :P ) N E way I hope you enjoy you're marathon.. :o

Stardate:213778.9

More than likely i will be going to a party of some sort if there is one this year.Last year nobody threw one and my place isnt really big enough to host one or I would have.

If not then i will either just go over to a friends house and watch scary movies or do like i did last year and sit at home,watch whatever scary stuff is on tv,(they have some sort of marathon every year) and hand out candy to trick or treaters.

If i do go somewhere i will probably just wear this skull mask i have will skeleton gloves.Nothing fancy.I do have my starfleet uniform but if i go to a party i wont wear it, i dont want to take the chance of getting it stained.Besides everybody knows im a trekkie anyways. :P

Stardate:213778.9

More than likely i will be going to a party of some sort if there is one this year.Last year nobody threw one and my place isnt really big enough to host one or I would have.

If not then i will either just go over to a friends house and watch scary movies or do like i did last year and sit at home,watch whatever scary stuff is on tv,(they have some sort of marathon every year) and hand out candy to trick or treaters.

If i do go somewhere i will probably just wear this skull mask i have will skeleton gloves.Nothing fancy.I do have my starfleet uniform but if i go to a party i wont wear it, i dont want to take the chance of getting it stained.Besides everybody knows im a trekkie anyways. :)

If anyone spills anything on my uniform I just take my phaser and vaporize them!

BlowUp.gif

My wife and I will prob be taking our kids door to door like last year,my son was dressed in a Ghost outfit and my daughter was dressed up as a Whitch,it get us out the house and the kids enjoy it and stops me from answering the door bell all the time.

I am going to be a grocery checker, that is enough to freaking scare anyone!!! We probably won't be allowed to dress up at work. Although we always thought it would be fun to swap aprons with one of the competitors for Halloween!

My kids are 16 and 14, too old to trick-or-treat. And we live in a gated neighborhood so not too many kids, just the ones that live here. But it's still fun to really spoil the ones that we have.

I will be transported, via one of Crewman Daniel's devices, from the 22nd to the 21st century to participate in the Halloween festivities. As a Commander serving on the Enterprise NX-01, I will ensure that the timeline remains intact. Phase Pistol set on stun for any TCW terrorists. Since it will be Halloween, there will be no need to disguise myself in 21st century period attire. My uniform, complete with Communicator and Phase Pistol, will serve as a "costume" for the day.

I'm going to a Halloween party with some friends.I guess I'll be wearing some sort of custome,but I haven't decided yet....

I remember last year :) Trekkiebabe and I spent Halloween at my brother's house (I was house sitting),and we made a movie as small screen stars Ron Jeremy and Raquel Derrian (yeah,there are a few of you who will recognize those names...hehehehehehehe).

You have fun at your party this year,TB.

I'm going to a midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show with some friends.I'll be dressing up as Professor Scott,and borrowing a wheelchair for the part.I've been to a couple of hundred midnight showings of TRHPS over the years,and I have been every character from random Transylvanian party guests,to Frank N. Furter,Rocky,and even Columbia.Its a lot of fun. :)

i really dont have a clue yet, depends i guess. if anything ill probably go out. i usually have a darth vader mask, but i gave it to one of my friends kid, he loved it so i had to give it to him. so i wont be dressing up in anyway im sure.

Usually one of my favorite times of the year,obviously marred this year by my father's passing.We sell pumpkins here at my family's farm,and we have a spook house and offer "haunted" hay rides.The idea was my oldest brothers,and we've done it now since I was about seven or eight years old.We make a pretty good profit off of it each year.The whole family is involved,and I usually wear a costume and work in the spook house (our barn,decorated and with cardboard walls placed in a maze pattern),or dress as a killer scarecrow and chase the wagon we use for the haunted hayrides.Its a lot of fun.We'll be opening up the hayrides and spook house next friday and keep the attractions going until Halloween night,when the spook house is replaced with other decorations and used as a place for local children to have a safe Halloween with candy,and a movie...typically,a cartoon.Last year we showed Ray Bradbury's "The Halloween Tree".

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I'm creating a costume right now that I want to wear then a carnival is here. (Maybe I'll start celebrating Halloween, then.) The costume I'm creating, is a Borg-costume!!! :)

:)

Edited by 3 of 7

Well, Halloween is always a big day for me every year, because it is my birthday. This year I will be starting around 2 or 3pm to celebrate with my roommates and best friends we are going to The Spaghetti Warehouse (Italian Restaurant) for my Chicken Parmesean and a couple of beers. Then of to Friendly's (A great Ice Cream Place) for Peanut Butter Sundae Dessert (don't remember what it is called but it rocks.) Then I will be heading home so that my one roomate can go to work and the other one get ready for work. Then I will be going to the club where my female roommate works with alot of friends, including one that I have not seen in 6 years (since High School) and having drinks and some other fun that I should not state the nature of on this site. LOL. It is promising to be one of the best Birthdays that I have ever had as long as everything goes as planned.

As a child, I never really enjoyed Halloween. However, now that I have a three-year-old son and a one-year-old son, I might get into it this year. My three-year-old decided to go as a construction worker this year - complete with utility belt and harhat. The laboratory I work at has an annual party for those wishing to get involved. I think I will dress my one-year-old up as an Indian, and I'll dress up as a cop, and we will all go as the "Village People." I had originally wanted to all go as

pirates, but now that my three-year-old has made his choice, the Village People might

be amusing.

I'll be taking my daughter out to trick or treat on our block. Chantelle doesn't eat candy (her choice yea!!!) so we only do our block. She decided she wanted to go as Data this year so I got her a Starfleet uniform jacket (series style). She wants me to dress up so I tried to convince her to let me go as Starfleet personnel as well but she wants me to go as Lore. When I ask if I can go as a captain she says "no mommy, you want to go as Lore."

I'll be taking my daughter out to trick or treat on our block.  Chantelle doesn't eat candy (her choice yea!!!) so we only do our block.  She decided she wanted to go as Data this year so I got her a Starfleet uniform jacket (series style).  She wants me to dress up so I tried to convince her to let me go as Starfleet personnel as well but she wants me to go as Lore.  When I ask if I can go as a captain she says "no mommy, you want to go as Lore."

So I guess you'll be Lore!!! :clap: :) :) B)

I don't have any plans for Halloween. I probably will have a marathon of Star Trek or some other Sci-Fi movie or Fantasy movie. :bow::bow::force:

A Jedi. Mainly Ben, but it's all I could put together.

Don't expect my EP3 clothes to be so cheap!

I dare one of you "military" guys to dress up in a full uniform and see if people think you're military.  Careful, you might scare someone. :flowers:

80651[/snapback]

you are actually hitting it kind of close to what I am doing. I'm gonna be General MacArthur for Halloween. I have assembled from a surpluss store an WWII Army uniform <The one with the brown jacket> and I have the appropriate ribbons and rank insignia. and yes, I do have a corncob pipe.

I went to a Halloween party tonight and I was dressed up (as much as I could with what I had) as a Vampire Goth hehe

If my mom took a piccy I'll put it up in the Photo Album thingy!

I'm going to a Crüxshadows concert, so I'm not planning on dressing up. Though I might put on a little make-up.

Of course, going to a goth concert, I'd probably put on make-up anyway.