Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Admiral Peewee

Subcommanderbeavis has told us of the recent loss of your father. Admiral Peewee, please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I hope that you will, in time, be able to find some comfort here amongst your Trek friends.

I lost my brother to cancer in 1997 and I still think of him every day and l miss him terribly. In time, the pain will subside and the memories take over.

Edited by Takara_Soong

my condolences to you Admiral, i lost my sister un-expectadly over 4 years ago, the pain has sub-sided, but i honor her with my memories, thinking of the good times...

my sincerest condolences admiral, i too lost a loved one in their prime to cancer, where as you never forget, you can take comfort in the memories. were all here for ya.

Stardate:213767.9

My condolenses as well.As everybody said we are here to talk to if need be.

Thanks,everyone.I appreciate all of your concern.Its been rough,but I'm getting along.I have checked in here from time to time,but have busied myself with work around the farm and the house so I don't have to think too much.I haven't been on the computer much lately,as a result.Don't worry about admiralpeewee,yall haven't heard the last of him(or me) :drool: .Take care...

Thanks,everyone.I appreciate all of your concern.Its been rough,but I'm getting along.I have checked in here from time to time,but have busied myself with work around the farm and the house so I don't have to think too much.I haven't been on the computer much lately,as a result.Don't worry about admiralpeewee,yall haven't heard the last of him(or me) :drool: .Take care...

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I know how hard it can be to lose someone. We'll still be here when you have time to stop by.

Admiralpeewee,

I lost my very dear father to cancer February 20, 2003. He had also been on dialysis due to kidney failure.

Remember your father in the life you now live before others.

When we were little, my mother would say this to us all the time. " Remember, where ever you go, and what ever you do, you represent your father." It was just a way of saying that how we lived would reflect our upbringing and would reflect on them. But it stayed with us. Now that he is gone I think about what aspects of me are really him, and I am determined to live a life that would give him pride and pleasure, were he still here.

By doing this I tell people about my dad.

May the Lord comfort and keep you and yours in this time of loss. My prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear about your loss Admiral..Glad you're doing OK..I was wondering where you went to..I missed reading your posts..Hang in there and we'll be here waiting for you when you're ready..

I extend my deepest condolences. I definitely understand your grief. I lost my mother in 1984 to Cancer and my brother in 1995 to AIDS. So I can definitely understand how you feel. If you need anything or need someone to talk to I am here for you my friend.

Admiral, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Know that your father is now in a better place.