Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

The MASH 4077 Test

You don't have to register to get your results if you don't want, just uncheck the box at the end that says "I want to sign up for a HelloQuizzy account and save my result." You'll still get your full results. Scroll down, choose BBCode and copy and paste your results.

Your result for The MASH 4077 Test... Commanding OfficerYou scored 100

mt1162095849.jpg

The MASH 4077 Test at HelloQuizzy

A true fan. You probably have seen every episode more times than you can count and still watch it in syndication or own it on vhs or dvd. Not much of anything slips by you. You are the boss with the brass

Commanding Officer

You scored 93

A true fan. You probably have seen every episode more times than you can count and still watch it in syndication or own it on vhs or dvd. Not much of anything slips by you. You are the boss with the brass.

Your result for The MASH 4077 Test...

Commanding OfficerYou scored 100

mt1162095849.jpg

A true fan. You probably have seen every episode more times than you can count and still watch it in syndication or own it on vhs or dvd. Not much of anything slips by you. You are the boss with the brass.

I know Mandy's not surprised at my score :yahoo:

I'd tease you forever if you got anything less :lol:

I'd tease you forever if you got anything less :lol:

A lower score would be impossible. I've seen the entire series at least 50 times and I remember all but the first 2 or 3 years in their first run, I saw the entire series in first run but the first couple years I was pretty young. I remember Henry leaving and Trapper too. But the first season or 2 in first run are a little hazy in my memory (in their first run).

Your result for The MASH 4077 Test...

Commanding OfficerYou scored 87

mt1162095849.jpg

I haven't seen it for a few years.

Commanding Officer

I scored 100. I'm shocked since I haven't watched an episode of this series in about 10 years.