Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

have a great weekend my friend :)  :laugh:  :( ..try not to do to much PAT :)

Thank you :clap:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too ;)

And I'll try not to watch too many Pat movies, I promise :( :(

have a great weekend my friend :)  :laugh:  :( ..try not to do to much PAT :clap:

Thank you ;)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too :(

And I'll try not to watch too many Pat movies, I promise :) :)

hehe J/K i know how you feel about my fellow yorkshire man ;) IMO you can never have enough of yorkshire men :( ..and i will try to have a good weekend :hug:

First of all:

THANK YOU, HANGON (I know you read this :o ) for making me feel so good yesterday in telling me what Pat was saying at this chat show on BBC 1. :hug: B) :o

You're such a great friend. :hug: :o

Personal log, 5.6.04

I just came home. I spent an interesting day with my old friend from the former university I went to. We had lots of fun, we ate something and then we went shopping, I needed two now ink cartridges (again :o )...

Well, it was a wonderful day. I like this guy a lot. But nothing more, of course. :hug:

Picard out.

Personal log, 6.6.04

I just got an invitation via e-mail. My friend's birthday is on Thursday. She'll celebrate it on Saturday. :tear:

I'm invited to a party with lots of couples. :(

Hm... I hope it doesn't end like it did last year. All the guys invited are trekkers, so am I, we talked about Star Trek the whole time and the girls were sitting around, not knowing what we were talking about... :lol:

Uh-oh. I'll have to promise her not to mention Star Trek or Jean-Luc. :(

Picard out.

First of all:

THANK YOU, HANGON (I know you read this  :( ) for making me feel so good yesterday in telling me what Pat was saying at this chat show on BBC 1.  :)  :tear:  :lol:

You're such a great friend.  :lol:  :lol:

Personal log, 5.6.04

I just came home. I spent an interesting day with my old friend from the former university I went to. We had lots of fun, we ate something and then we went shopping, I needed two now ink cartridges (again  :( )...

Well, it was a wonderful day. I like this guy a lot. But nothing more, of course.  :lol:

Picard out.

Awww anytime MRS.PICARD..i am just glad i could help and any other time PAT is on bbc i will do the same again for you its not everyday i do a live feed back for some one but your not just anyone my friend :hug: .... :(

Thank you so much, my friend *blushes deeply* :) :) :P :P

Oh and thanks for the flowers :o

Personal log, 7.6.04

Hmmmm, quiet day so far. I'm sitting around in the living room. There are dirty dishes in the kitchen, I shoul clean the bathroom and my room is a big mess.

And what am I doing? Sitting in front of the computer, typing my personal log at Startrekfans.net. What a wonderful day. :P :) :)

Oh, and now my friend wants to talk to me via ICQ. So, bye bye for now :(

Picard out.

Personal log, 8.6.04

****, it's hot outside. I won't go out there. :P I just can't help it, I don't like the sun and the sun doesn't like me. I get such a big headache from being in the sun... I have to wear a baseball cap and sunglasses, I always look like someone who wants to rob a bank the next instant :P :laugh:

But I will have to leave home later on. I have to buy a gift for my friend. Her birthday party on Saturday, ya know...

Right now I'm printing out more and more sheets of German public law which I will have to study soon. Oh, I don't want to :P :nono:

Picard out.

Thats funny, a cousin of my wife studies German Public Law in Jena (thuringen) :P

Thats funny, a cousin of my wife studies German Public Law in Jena (thuringen) :laugh:

Coooool :nono:

I know Jena, it's a nice city. :P

I study German public law, too, but it's "just" a minor subject, my major subject is philosophy. :P

I really like German public law (I don't sound like that, do I? :hug: ), though it's very complicated :P

My wife comes from Rudolstad i don,t know if you know were that is, it,s about 40 km south of Jena, i have bin there to i saw the ZEIS museum and the lensfactorie, but i didn,t went to the ZOO there, Weimar is also a nice city

Hm, I only know where Jena is :P , but that's at least something :laugh: ...

Oh, I've never been there, though. And I've never been to Weimar either, but I heard that it's a nice city :P

The zoo? Zoos are always great :P :nono:

Personal log, 9.6.04

It's still so very hot here. I just hate it. :dude:

I hope the weather will be better (or worse :o ) soon...

I'll enjoy a loooong weekend now, tomorrow's a holiday here. :dude:

Picard out.

Personal log, 9.6.04

It's still so very hot here. I just hate it.  :o

I hope the weather will be better (or worse  :dude:  ) soon...

I'll enjoy a loooong weekend now, tomorrow's a holiday here.  :blink:

Picard out.

Aww is that because of the weather or PAT that its so hot :o :dude: ..enjoy your free day tomorrow :P :vbg:

Thank you, guys :) :vbg:

Well, the weather is hot here, Hangon, it's not PAT... :dude: (oh, and thanks for the flowers :o )

Hmmmmm.... I don't believe myself what I'm typing here.. Yes, it IS PAT :dude: :blink: It's all his fault... :P :o

hey Mrs p

You could always sit and watch a Pat movie

Oh that would make you hotter :dude:

hey Mrs p

You could always sit and watch a Pat movie

Oh that would make you hotter :dude:

:P

Erm... erm... *BLUSH* You're so right... I shouldn't watch TNG or anything else with Pat right now. It already is very hot in here... :dude::vbg: :o

Think Cool thoughts!

Think Ice and water

NOT ABOUT X_MEN 2!

I am thinking about ice and water... I am thinking about ice and water...

I am thinking about Iceman... the X Men... and Professor X... :dude: this doesn't work :dude: :o

Personal log, 10.6.04

It's my friend's birthday today, I wrote her an SMS, I hope she had a great day. :laugh:

I slept long today and spent most of the day with reading newspapers and creating new avatars :unsure:

Picard out.

Personal log, 11.6.04

*yawns*

Just gotten out of bed. Oh dear, I'm still tired. I was up until 4.30 am in the morning, I was chatting around with some friends and I forgot about the time. :hug:

I'm very hungry at the moment, I think I will go into the cellar and look for some fries in the fridge... :)

I love fries... I need to have some fries now... :hug: And then... maybe a movie with Pat... *DROOLS* :laugh:

Picard out. :blink:

naughty girl staying up so late :hug: hmmm fries and PAT sounds good :blink: hehe enjoy my sweet friend.. :hug::laugh:

naughty girl staying up so late :) hmmm fries and PAT sounds good  :blink: hehe enjoy my sweet friend.. :hug:  :laugh:

:) Thank you :) :)

I was in the cellar and I really found maaaany fries. I'll put them in the oven now :hug:

Hmmm, yeah, fries and Pat... there's nothing better than that... :) :)

Personal log, 12.6.04

I'm invited to my friend's house tonight, she is celebrating her birthday (like I mentioned a few days ago), so I won't have the chance to be online before 1 am or something. But I hope that the party will be fun for everyone. :laugh:

I know everyone who comes to the party, so it's not that much of an uncomfortable situation. :blink:

Picard out.

Personal log, 12.6.04

I'm invited to my friend's house tonight, she is celebrating her birthday (like I mentioned a few days ago), so I won't have the chance to be online before 1 am or something. But I hope that the party will be fun for everyone.  :hug:

I know everyone who comes to the party, so it's not that much of an uncomfortable situation.  :)

Picard out.

Nice sounds like fun my friend,i hope you have a great time at the party..dont get to drunk :blink: ..and dont forget the football starts tomorrow ENG.V.FRANCE..blah french..hehe see you later MRS.PICARD.. :hug: ...oops nearly forgot.... :laugh:...and i found a yorkshire rose for you pats fav :)

Personal log, 12.6.04

I'm invited to my friend's house tonight, she is celebrating her birthday (like I mentioned a few days ago), so I won't have the chance to be online before 1 am or something. But I hope that the party will be fun for everyone.  :)

I know everyone who comes to the party, so it's not that much of an uncomfortable situation.  :)

Picard out.

Nice sounds like fun my friend,i hope you have a great time at the party..dont get to drunk :) ..and dont forget the football starts tomorrow ENG.V.FRANCE..blah french..hehe see you later MRS.PICARD.. :( ...oops nearly forgot.... :(...and i found a yorkshire rose for you pats fav :)

The party was great, just great.

You know, I don't drink *any* alcohol at all (I just don't like it). I even refused a glass of champagne, I drank my coke instead. :)

I know, football starts!!! And I'm really not sure whom I should support... I mean, Jean-Luc is French and Pat is English :hug::look::look:

But I think I will support ENGLAND, of course, I will watch the match on TV B)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww this Yorkshire rose is so cute!!!!!!! I love Yorkshire. It's so beautiful. *sigh* :o

Thank you for the rose and the flowers, my friend... :) :hug:

Exactly! :(

GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

Personal log, 13.6.04

I have just gotten up and Mommy is preparing dinner for us. I'm hungry. :look:

I'm looking forward to the BIIIIIIG soccer match tonight. If England wins, I'll wear their soccer shirt tomorrow at university. :look:

GO ENGLAND!

Picard out.

Exactly!  :hug:

GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

Personal log, 13.6.04

I have just gotten up and Mommy is preparing dinner for us. I'm hungry.  :look:

I'm looking forward to the BIIIIIIG soccer match tonight. If England wins, I'll wear their soccer shirt tomorrow at university.  :(

GO ENGLAND!

Picard out.

Hehe cool i think england will win today so you better get your shirt ready for tomorrow :hug: ..i am glad to hear you enjoyed your self at the party and i know you dont drink i was just kidding around :( ..enjoy the football and the rest of the day :look: ........ :)

Personal log, 14.6.04

Oh my... :laugh:

What a soccer game yesterday. I still can't believe it. WE HAD IT and then... France... two goals... in the minutes 90 and 92... I still feel like having a nightmare. This can't be true. *cries for England* :P :o :eekout:

Nevertheless, I'll support ENGLAND. They will win the nest game vs. Switzerland. They will. I know it. :)

This can't be true... :) :) :)

I just hope Germany will win tomorrow. At least one team I support should win. :o :blink:

Picard out.