Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Picard

Mrs.Picard's Personal Log

Personal Log, 16.9.03

Today nothing unusual happened. I am still enjoying my holidays. I got up at 1 pm. Right after that I sat in front of the PC to check all the message boards I am posting at.

After doing this I checked my mailbox to see if my ordered videos and Star Trek merchandise are on their way but: Nothing. I still have to wait until I finally get my Enterprise E - model and the several Patrick Stewart movies.

I also saw a TOS episode today called "Where no man has gone before". After watching the news which come right after TOS, I continued writing my fan fiction - novel and decided to translate it into English soon and watched TNG on DVD, episode: "The Pegasus".

After all that I logged into the internet to check all message boards, messengers and mailboxes again.

So, just an ordinary day today.

Picard out.

Personal Log, Stardate 18.9.03

I was not able to make a log entry yesterday because of a big argument with my mother that resulted in having no permission to work on this PC.

I just got mail, I am really very excited now, I have just recieved some Patrick Stewart movies and some nice new "First Contact" posters for my walls.

I am also looking forward to seeing the movie "The Undiscovered Country" this Saturday on German TV.

Nothing more to tell except still having a big argument with my mother and sitting on this PC risking "my life" if she finds out...

Picard out.

Personal Log, 20.09.03

It seems like I am only able to make a log entry every second day...

The argument with my mother is no longer existing and I got bad mail from university today, I cannot study there. So I am searching for something else, I will have to call my uncle tomorrow because he offered me a job if I cannot study now.

And I saw "The Undiscovered Country" today, it was great to see it again.

Picard out.

Personal Log, 21.09.03

Today I will have a visitor who brings me some videos I told him to buy for me. Of course I will give him the money for them. I am really excited about them, I want to watch them as soon as possible.

I am still very shocked that university denied my request for studying. I will have to look for another job, what is quite frustrating for me because I always wanted to study.

It's also my father's birthday today, I will call him later.

Picard out.

Personal Log, 22.09.03

I went to town today to buy the TNG movie box which was released last

Thursday here. I am very happy to have it. As a special feature it has

a documentary hosted by Jonathan Frakes on it. I will watch it

as soon as possible. I also looked for the Simpsons box which includes

the episode in which Patrick speaks this "Number One" - guy. But I did

not find it because it was not released here yet B) . I will have to order it via WWW but I am sure I can get it there soon.

Picard out.

Personal Log, 23.09.03

Today I bought the Star Trek cooking book by Neelix and I am very excited about trying out some Earl Grey tea recipts.

I was at Wal Mart with my mother today and bought new Earl Grey tea (better Earl Grey than the one I have here, I guess, because it was lot more expensive :blink: ).

Except that nothing happened today.

Picard out.

Personal Log, 24.09.03

Today nothing unusual happened. I wrote some application letters, gotta bring them to the post office tomorrow.

I have not tried my new Earl Grey tea yet.

Watched TOS today, yesterday I was not able to see it because I was not at home :blink: .

Picard out.

Personal Log, 25.09.03

Today I recieved a phone call from an old friend (we went to school together) of mine. It was very nice to hear from her again. She told me about her child which is almost one year old. She promised to visit me with the little boy. I am absolutely amazed by the change she has gone through during the last two years. When we went to school she was a very outgoing person, lots of men, lots of alcohol and so on, I was (and still am) the complete opposite. But she changed completely when she married her boyfriend and got this child. She has grown a lot. We had many arguments about her lifestyle when we were younger but that is not the case anymore.

I am very happy for her, she seems to be very happy, too.

Other things I did today: I watched "Dune" in a special extended TV version. I HAD to see this movie and all the deleted scenes.

I watched TOS, of course.

Picard out.

Personal Log, 26.09.03

Nothing unusual today. Just sitting here and typing this log entry. I am looking forward to see TOS and ENT this evening. And tomorrow "Generations" will be on TV here. I am so happy about that, though I watched the movie on DVD a week ago. I could watch it over and over again.

Picard out.

Personal Log, 28.09.03

Yesterday I wanted to visit the boards but it was just not possible, people talked to me via ICQ, MSN and AIM, I was so busy that I did not even get to visit this site.

I saw "Generations" yesterday. It was, like always, very, very nice for me to see it. Today I am looking forward to seeing the VOY episode "Scorpion", Part II. I have never seen it before.

My mother is visiting my uncle at the moment so I am glad that she is not at home and I can use the PC.

Picard out.

Personal log, 29.03.03

Today I went to the post office to send some application letters. I also enjoyed the weather, it was warm, but not too hot, so I walked around a little bit in my village with my walkman in my bag and Star Trek sounds in my ears... It was quite nice.

Picard out.

Personal log, 30.09.03

Today I am so sad because I am not able to see "Frasier" with Patrick's guest appearance.

I will have to wait until the episode is up on TV here in Germany. This may take a VERY long time, but I will have the patience to wait, of course.

I am too sad to write anything else :saintdevil:

Picard out.

Personal log, 01.10.03

Today was an exciting day. I received two of three ordered VHS ("Robin Hood - men in tights", "Whales-an unforgettable journey, narrated by Patrick Stewart") and also got a little present from an internet friend of mine.

Then I went to our nearest town with my mother and we had a great time there.

Someone told me how "Frasier" was. I am still very sad I could not see it :assimilated:

Picard out.

Personal log, 02.10.03

Today I was at the post office again, sending some application letters. I guess it will take some time until I hear something from anyone.

Tomorrow my friend will visit me. She has not been here for a long time, she has not seen my room since half a year, I believe. She does not know how much it has changed. Star Trek posters all over the walls, Patrick Stewart posters besides my bed, Enterprise E in various flight positions, even a huge limited painted picture of my all-time favorite ship above my TV... A lot has changed since last time she visited me. I am also looking forward to introducing my lifesize Jean-Luc outcut to her. :assimilated:

Picard out.

Personal log, 03.10.03

Today my friend visited me. It was very nice to have her in my room. She was very surprised about the changes which took place. First thing she did when she entered: She counted all the Jean-Luc and Patrick pictures... We ate fries, watched "Galaxy Quest" and had a great time. It was an awesome day. Now I am looking forward to seeing the movie "The 5th Element" on TV.

Picard out.

Personal log, 05.10.03

Yesterday I was not able to make a log because I was in the trivia chat and I enjoyed it a lot.

Today nothing unusual happened, it is Sunday. Nothing unusual happens on Sundays, at least not here. I am very happy to see "Romeo an Juliet" this evening (the TV version with Leonardo DiCaprio). But before that, I will watch "First Contact" on DVD.

Picard out.

Personal log, 06.10.03

Today I took a little walk through the village I am living in. It was very cold today, I think, fall has begun here now, too. But I am happy about it, I just don't like the sun and hot summers.

I watched "Masterminds" today, another movie with Pat starring as a villain. He does, like always, an excellent job.

Picard out.

Personal log, 07.10.03

Nothing unusual today.

I watched "Canterville Ghost" with Patrick as Sir Simon de Canterville. It was a very good movie.

At the moment I am joining the chat wit fellow trekkies, like I do every evening. It is quite funny everytime. We have become a "family". I feel home when I am chatting with the guys there.

Picard out.

Personal log, 08.10.03

Today IT happened! I got mail (real mail, no e-mail). And there it was: My autograph from John de Lancie. Personal one, with my name on it. I had to sit down for a couple of minutes. Now it is on my wall, between all the other Patrick and Star Trek - related posters.

I am still so happy and proud of it.

Picard out.

Personal log, 09.10.03

Nothing unusual today. I watched TOS, "Tomorrow Is Yesterday", one of my favorite episodes.

I also started to design a "Patrick-Stewart-tribute-wall" in my room. I want one wall totally covered with printed pictures of him. I started working on it today. What I have done so far looks somehow good. ;)

Picard out.

Personal log, 10.10.03

Nothing unusual today. I spent the whole day at home, working at my "Patrick-Stewart-tribute" wall. After adding all Patrick-related pics the Jean-Luc pictures are now waiting to be printed out and being put on the wall. I am thinking about taking a photo of it when it's finished.

Picard out.

Personal log, 11.10.03

I got mail today, my two new TNG books are on their way. One of them is a TNG/X-Men crossover novel. I am looking forward to reading it. I am sure I will like it because I am also a fan of the X-Men, especially this bald one.

Today First Contact was on TV here. It is still my favorite movie. It has not a single weak moment in it. That is what makes it so special. At least to me.

I also worked at my "Jean-Luc/Patrick - tribute" wall in my room. It will take a few days more than I expected to finish it.

Picard out.

Personal log, 12.10.03

Today I got a disturbing SMS from a friend from university. He may have missed his only chance to pass an exam. I was really sad to hear this. I wanted to comfort him, but maybe he finds another way to pass his exam or he can try it again because he did not even know he had an exam to pass.

Other things I did today: I watched "Wild Geese II", it was on TV here, and Patrick plays a Russian officer in this movie. But he only appeared in two little scenes. But they were definitely worth watching them.

Picard out.

Personal log, 13.10.03

Today I received a call from my friend from university. He has been given another chance to pass the exam. I was very happy to hear that.

I went to the post office again today, sending some application letters.

And I received my two TNG novels.

Picard out.

Personal log, 14.10.03

Today I was in the nearest city to my village and bought two new ink cartridges for my Mom's printer. She was very angry yesterday that I made the former two cartridges totally empty with printing out all my Jean-Luc and Patrick pictures. I am still not finished with my wall.

Picard out.

Personal log, 15.10.03

Today I am up very late, right now it is 4.14 am. I love to stay up all night as long as it is possible for me. Sometimes I sit down at our balcony and watch the stars. Then I dream about what it would be like if the Enterprise E comes along and picks me up. :bow:

Well, other things I did today: I argued with my mother :bow: and worked at my tribute wall.

Picard out.

Personal log, 16.10.03

Today was a real calm day. I relaxed a lot and stayed at home, preparing some new pictures for my wall. Yesterday I found an interesting website that offered over 500 screenshots from Generations, Insurrection B) and First Contact.

Picard out.

Personal log, 17.10.03

Today I could take a look a the upcoming X Men 2 DVD special edition which I will buy at the same day when it is released. I'm really looking forward to having this movie in my DVD collection.

Tomorrow I will have to go shopping with my mother, she will be away for 4 weeks, she will leave next Wednesday. If I'm honest, I think this break will be good for both of us, we argue too much recently.

Picard out.

Personal log, 18.10.03

Nothing unusual today. My mother decided not to go shopping after I had got up really early to do so :)

Insurrection was on TV this evening, too, I didn't watch it :clap:

It was not a good day, today...

Picard out.

Personal log, 19.10.03

Today nothing special happened. Yesterday I received a DVD, "Death Train", a movie featuring Pierce Brosnan and, of course, Patrick. I will watch it tonight, I want to know what happens :clap:

Picard out.