Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goose

Goose's Personal Stardate.......

Stardate:214372.9

:turns lightbulb on:

Well I have been feeling better today so that was a plus.We had the activity day today adn it was alot of fun.It was basiclly just a Lan party.Only Scott,Sam,Bennet,Leah,and myself were there.We ordered pizza alos.The games we played were C/C Generals,AVP 2,Counterstrike,and some old game called Shago that was like transformers.

Aslo Leo quit today at work so our hours were redone.I now have friday and saturday off instead of wendsay and thursday.So thats sucks cauise I wont be able to see Enterprise till Saturday :wow: Oh well.Hopefully we get another person soon so my hours go back to normal.

:turns lightbulb off:

Stardate:214526.7

Man its been over a month since I last did one of these!

Well as some of you may or may not have noticed I havent been on this site much over the last month.The reason for that is because for one out phones got shut off and wont be back on till some time next week and for two I just needed a break from the internet.

There has been alot of stuff going on over the past few months.School is out and summer is here!!!!!!!This was prolly one of the more difficult semesters I have have had and I know it prolly dropped my GPA under 3.0 so Im mad at myself.My grades were as follows:

English:D

Chemisty:F(wasnt required so I dont need to make it up thankfully)

Spanish:C

Weight Training:B

Web Design:A

Cisco Networking:B

Well Im glad this year is done and over with.Man Im a senior now.Me and my friends were just saying we cant believe we made it this far.Man how time flies.

Well I'll be 18 in less than a month and that means I get a promotion at work.I get to work in survailence, which will be cool.Also since it is summer my hours got changed and now Im working nights.Thats why Im able to be on here cause im at work right now.The awsome thing about this is that I have cable internet here!!!!!Right now Im working on the web site for Sidney's.Its a big prodject but I should be done in a week.The bad thing about the nights is that there isnt much to do and I have everything done and I dont get off for 3 more hours.So im bored out of my skull.

Woa I just noticed that I have been here for over a year now.Wow time flies.

Stardate:214274.8

My fourth of July ruled!!!!! Went down to the beach with Mike,Alice,Ashley,and Nikki to watch the fireworks.There ended up being a huge party toward the end of the beach and it was awsome.Even the cops didnt care cause they drove by twice and didnt say a word.I wont say what went on since this is a family board but lets just say there were alot of hot chicks there doing some things you only see in Girls Gone Wild videos(not that I watch them :laugh: :) ) and after I staggered home(i live a half mile from the beach) I slept for 14 hours.Man thats was the best party I have ever been too.I hope those guys show up next year,especially that one chick I was talking too on the tailgate of that truck that wanted too......ooops cant say. :)

On a unrelated note, I was able to finish the web site for work today and will prolly have it up tommorow if I can get ahold of Mark.If not then it will have to wait till either Friday or Monday after I get done moving.Man I cant wait for next monday IM MOVING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This July is gonna kick some serious a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stardate:214276.8

Well today is my 18th birthday! I'd like to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday.

Well I got my stuff all moved to my new apartment with the help of a few friends.Feels good to be out on my own.The apartment is pretty cool.Its a two bedroom and the rent is $450 a month.And since its me and Ike I pay half the bills so I only pay $225 a month in rent so its not bad.

Also since im 18 I can work in survaillance now so I applied for my gambling license today.Well actually I filled out the form but I still have to get my fingerprints taken but Im gonna do that tommorow.So tommorow I start working in survaillence since they can train me as long as my application is in the mail.

Well thats about all for today.

Stardate:214789.6

Well it has been a pretty uneventful week or so since my last log.Survaillance is pretty cool so far although there was alot more reading and paperwork then I thought there would be.But I can handle it.

I also got Star Trek Bridge Commander and Spiderman 2 finished downloaded.They are pretty cool games although Spiderman was kinda not what I expected and Im a little dissappointed.Bridge Commander is cool and im really enjoying that though.

On a side note I decided to change my glow color to blue.Dont ask me why.Just a spontaneous kind of thing I guess.

(note to self:remember to look for Titus on suprnova)

Stardate:214845.8

It's been quite a while since I visited this site.Too long really.It's been a very busy couple of months.I moved again, just into a bigger place.After school got started back up I havent had time to do much of anything.My daily routine consits of school, work, sleep.But after 3 months of doing that I finally got everything together, including getting the internet back up.

Been keeping up on Enterprise of course.Really like the last little arc they had with Brent Spiner. I loved how they show the beggings of the Soong legacy.

It's good to be back.

:turns lightubulb off:

Well I'm really starting to get into Christmas mode now. Got all my shopping done. Now I just need to get around to wrapping the presents.Also bought some Christmas lights and strung them around my windows. Also got some other various decorations.

Found out I have to work on Christmas, that kinda sucks. But at least its not till 1600. So I have plenty of time to go out to my moms house and do Christmas stuff.

Also I bought myself a Christmas present this year. A cd player for my car.Havent gotten it installed yet though.Although I did rip out my old one.So for now there is a big gaping hole in my dash.Looks kinda funny.