Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goose

Goose's Personal Stardate.......

Stardate:213707.9

Ahhh well now i have to keep two personal Logs!!!!!!!!One here and one at Star Trek Haven(note link in sig. :o Sorry shameless plug).Anyways nothing really unusual happened today.Passes test on chapter 3 of my Cisco Networking course with a 84.2.I dont like that score and im going to take it over tommorow to get a better grade.That class is very very difficult but i plan to get through it and get certified once its all said and done.

End Log

Stardate:213712.8

Nothing remarkably unusual today.School went ok.Passes chapter 3 test of Cisco Networking with a 97% :dude: .Also broke my personal record for box squatting in wieght training.I am up to 375 pounds :dude: .Now I am only 50 pounds away from the school record.I am confident I will have it broke by Halloween.Its strange i can box squat 375 but i can only bench 140 :huh: .Oh well guess i have strong legs.My friend calls it "Fat Power" :huh: I kinda like that :force: .Mr Grun says if i get above 350 he will have to order reinforced bars cause they cant hold that much and if they snapped it would probably kill me :tear: .

Other than that it was a pretty normal day.

End Log

Stardate:213723.8

Well today was a cool day.I got a raise for one!!!!Also I found 30 bucks in the street!!!What a lucky day!!!!!!Also I got a haircut,bout damn time i started to feel like one of those shaggy dogs B)

End Log

Stardate:213726.9

Well got finished with the 15th day of school so i am gonig to give my progress report on how i rate my classes.

First Period-English 11:Mr P is cool as always and the class is not too hard.Have lots of friends in that class and not much homework.Grade in that class is a 88.4%

Grade-A-

Second Period-Chemistry:New teacher this year is a low talker by the name of Muske.Cant barley hear a damn thing she says.On top of that she is a frellin tree hugger.Is she nuts!!She is in Hoquiam the logging capital of the Pacific Northwest!!!!Class isnt overly hard but its boring.Grade is a 93%

Grade-C

Third Period-Spanish::shivers:Have found the class i hate this year.Teacher is new right out of college.Thinks he is a bada$$.Demands we call him Seinor Sanchez.I didnt want the class to begin with cause i dont want to learn it cause i dont care.Homework every frelling day!!Grade is a 87.1%

Grade-(I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)**G F!!

Fourth Period-Weight Training:Never really liked Mr.Grun for some reason but i dont have to interact with him much so it doesnt matter.Class isnt too difficult but i have always liked working out so its more like recreaction than work.Still trying to break the school box squat record and am preparing my body for baseball.Grade is a 100%

Grade-A

Fifth Period-Web Design:Mr Miller is the sh!t plain and simple.Class is horribly easy course i already know most of it.I just took it for a easy grade and cause Miller Rules!!!!!!!!Grade is a 100%

Grade-A+!!!!

Sixth Period-Cisco Networking 1:Again Mr Miller Rules!!Its great having him for two straight hours at the end of the day!Class is extremely hard but its and advanced class so i knew that coming in.Grade is a 96.7%

Grade-A

So far the overall grade for the first 15 days is a .....B+

Stardate:213729.9

Well last Sunday when the Mariners lost to Oakland i said that thier playoff hopes were gone and that the season is over.Well today it's Official.M's lost 2-1 to the Halos and A's won 5-4 against the Rangers.Let me be the first to say Congratulations to the Oakland Athletics for winning the American League West Championship.I hope you guys get your a$$es kicked in the first round again by the yankees.

Stardate:213742.9

Well my mom got hit by a drunk driver about 2 months ago and destroyed the car.Today we got a check for the appraisal money for the car.it came to $6,500.So today we went shopping for a new car.Didnt really find anything we liked around here.Tommorow we are going to Olympia to look.Still waiting for the settlement money to come in.That should be a nice check.Our laywer said he isnt sure of the eact figure but he says he estimates it will have 5 figures in it :lol: .So we are gonna finish paying off the house and what not.Thats one of the reasons you dont drink and drive.Cause people like my mom and our family sue your a$$ for every cent your worth.The dumb (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) that hit us it bankrupt.HA HA HA HA.I shed no tears for her :lol: I hope she ends up homeless on the street :lol: .

Stardate:213762.9

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE REDSOX THEY FORCED A GAME 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have tickets for that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I speak we are about 15 minutes from the airport in Oakland!!Tommorow i get to watch game 5 of the American League Divsion Series!!!!!!!!!!Go Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!The other cool thing is I dont have to go to school tommorow!!!

For those of you watching the game i will be right next to the left field foul pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stardate:213775.9

Been enjoying the 4 day weekend we are having.Thursday and Friday are teacher workshop days this week so we have them off.Got my check cashed from payday today so i went to town and got the timing fixed on my truck.

Also went to Wal Mart and got a new cd burner and more blank cd's along with another Lewis Black CD "The End of the Universe".Once again i damn near pissed my pants i was laughing so hard listening to it :P :o .

It's finally starting to act like fall around here.Temperatures were down in the low 50's high 40's. It's also supposed to rain for the rest of the weekend.I think the reason the wheather is finnally back to normal is because we are out of the twilight zone what with the Seachickens losing and all. :o

End log

Stardate:213797.7

OMG what a crappy day!

Alot of stuff has happened so far today but it has been capped off by what happened this moring.

My moms van caught on fire.

Apparently tranny fluid was leaking and she didnt know it.She went down to the store and when she came back it caught on fire.I called the Fire department and it took them 14 minutes to get here.Your probably thinking thats not bad.Exept the fire department is on the conrner of the block i live on!!!!!!!!!!!THATS BULLSH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the van is damaged beyond reapire and we didnt have insurance on the damn thing.So now my mom has to use my truck to get around.Which means i dont have a vehicle now :clap:!!!!!!!!!

Stardate:213816.9

Watched game 6 of the world series today.Marlins won.They are the world champions :angry: Oh well.Baseball is over till April so that kinda sucks.Now i turn my attention to Edgar Martienez and wheather or not he is going to retire(please let it be no!!!!!!!!!!!).

Stardate:213825.9

Well got the pumpkins today for Halloween and my little brother and sisters costume along with a bunch of candy.We are all set for Halloween.The pumpkin farm that we go to in Elma every year opened kinda late so we had to wait till today to get the pumpkins.We got 3 really big ones and 2 smaller ones.

Cant wait for Halloween cause my friend Mike is throwing a party!!!!!!!!!!His parents are going to thier friends house so we finnally have control of Mike's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes his parties rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stardate:213838.7

I couldn't belive it this morning when i woke up.I looked out side and there was SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!What the hell is up with this weather.We are not supposed to get snow till January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today is November 2nd!!!!!!!!!

This is insane.A month ago when fall started it was in the high 70's still.Then we had 2.......2!!!! days of fall!!!!Then the temperatures plummeted to the 20's!!we are in winter.

If it is this cold already i do not look forward to December and January.

Stardate:213847.1

Ah its Conference week.Good News is HALF DAYS!!!Bad news is the parents see the grades.ahh what do I care i got B's and A's anyways.

Finished installing XP today.Talk about a long process.I had to to a clean install so i had to backup my stuff,install Xp,then reinstall and download everything.Plus the patches for Xp!!!All in all in took 3 and a hlaf hours and i still havent gotten Kazaa reinstalled yet.

Still colder than a witches tit out here.I hate Winter :lol:

Stardate:213863.8

Fall decided to show its worthless face finally.Weather is back to "normal".

Unforutuanlty it seems my body is tired of this bullsh!t.Have had a pretty bad cold over the past few days.

Today is Vetrans day so no school.I am gonna take this oppurtunity to recouperate. :huh: Hopefully I will feel better by tommorow.

Going to be trying out Linux tommorow see what thats like.If I like it I am gonig to say f*c* windows.I'm tired of Microsofts sh!t anyways.Stupid XP and its activation code anyway.

Hmph i got the "(I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)"Oh i cant huh well we will see about that

Stardate:213866.9

Well I am on yellow alert, main powers down and I am running on backups.

Mom didnt pay the light bill so power was shut off today until Friday. :lol: As it is though our neighbor was kind enough to let us run extension cords from her house to ours.So we got almost everything running again.

Except for heat...

My mom in her infinite wisdom decided to sell the little heater thing we had for power outages and the neighbot doesnt have one.So i am sitting here wrapped in like 3 blankets watching my breath,typing on freezing keys.

This freaking blows!!! :o Damn i am cold.When im done on here im going straight to bed with my 5 blankets,read then go to bed and hope i dont freeze :lol:

Hopefully we get main power online soon.

Damn its cold!

Stardate:213806.7

Yah I have heat again!!!

Power was back on when i woke up.Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks god now can take a shower, I have felt dirty over the last few days.

VBG changed my name to Goose for me.Right on :lol:

Stardate:213888.9

Well we are back to this insane winter weather that isnt supposed to be here yet.It snowed this morning for about 2 hours but nothing suck cause its too wet.But then the same came out and it stopped.Its alot drier now and its supposed to snow tonight between 2-4 inches.Maybe ill get the day off tommorow.Its all Canada's fault we are getting this cause they are sending the cold weather down here.Stupid Canadian weather :clap:

I joined this Star Trek RPG board yesterday cause i decided to try an RPG and see how I liked it.I found one called Echo Fleet thats very very detailed and that appeals to me with RPG's.They even have a Starfleet Academy you have to join and complete before you get a positition on a ship.I just passed the entrance exam today(which wasnt hard cause it was just questions about Trek).I start my holosuite training tommorow with Lt.Cmd Harris :clap:

Stardate:213896.5

About 6 months ago my old Nintendo finally died after 17 faithful years of service to me.That was a sad day indeed.So I sold the 45 games I had and started using the nintendo emualator on the computer.

Well today is a joyus day.My friend Jesse and I were gonig threw some of his old stuff and stumbled across his old nintendo and the 87 games he owned.I asked him if I could buy it off of him and he said yes!!!So i gave him 10 bucks and came home with it.I hooked it up and to me joy it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I have a Nintendo again!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

So needless to say i have been playing Nintendo all day

Stardate:213907.9

Hmmmm sitting here trying to let my food settle.Food was good as usual.Thanksgiving rules!!! I am trying to decided wheather or not I want to have pie or not right now.

Stardate:213926.8

Well man the winds really pickedup over night around here.Like a smalle hurricane or something.The lights went out sometime in the morning so as a result I didnt wake up to my alarm and missed school today,The tree nehind our house fell right onto the neightbors house going right through there kitchen.So I have spent most of the day helping them clean stuff out of there.

Stardate:213942.8

Well I got my copy of Linux today(Mandrake 9.1) and I am pumped.The only reason I was gonna keep Windoze was because of Game Capadability.Well I found a program that will run Windoze games and it works.So as I type this I am backing up all my files in preparation for the switch.Hopefully this will be my last log as a windoze user.

If successful I will be making my first log as a Linux user in about an hour :(

Stardate:213937.6

Well there were 3 disks with Linux and the 2nd one(CD-R)was bad so I am getting another one and trying it again today.Hopefully today it will work.It should it worked for my Cisco Teacher.

Stardate:213939.3

Man what a cruddy day.

Last week the neighbors Dalmation attacked my dog Pokey and she had a big gash on her back.Well over the week it seemed to be healing and she seemed to be doing fine.But last night it was looking bad and was looking infected.I was gonna take her to the vet today but I woke up at 3 in the morning to check on her and it was real bad.I am pretty sure it was gangerous and it had spread.Almost like it was eating her alive.I decided that was it so i loaded my gun took her out back and shot her twice in the head ;) Man that was hard.I have had the dog since I was 5 and she has survived things most dogs wouldnt even stand a chance at.

I think maybe the neighbors dog will suddenly dissappear.I'm out for revenge. ;)

Stardate:213897.3

Man that week just got better and better.On my brother accidently knocked my computer off my desk and cracked my motherboard.So now I dont have a computer.And since we got out of school for the break I havent had any access to the net which explains why I havent been on in case anybody's wondering.

I am at a friends house right now on his cpu.I'm working on building one right now.But as to when I will be done i dont know.So at the very least I will be back here again on the 5th since that is when we get back to school.Going throught withdrawls I am lol B) .

Man I got 10 days worth of posts to catch up on!!!! Oh boy.

Stardate:2148.8

Let it snow let it snow!!!! The past 4 days we have gotten 6 inches of snow and it freaking rules!!!! We rarely get snow around here and this is awsome.There is a big snow storm in Olympia right now and it is reportingly coming this way! School starts again on Monday and by this rate we may be getting a few extra days of vacation!!

YAH :) !!!

EDIT:

Oh yeah also got a computer up and running.But the problem is that I couldnt find a motherboard to fit my porcessor so i had to downgrade.I went from a pentium 3 933 mhz to a Ampton Celeron 501 mhz :lol: .Ugh man computer is so slow.Oh well I should be getting a new one in a month or so so I guess i can handle it till then.

Stardate:21414.6

Once again no school today cause it snowed 5 more inches last night.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!

There is 13 inches of snow on the ground right now.That never happens IT NEVER HAPPENES!!!!!!And its so f***ing cold!!!!!!

Stardate:21422.9

Well was tweaking around with Linux today having fun.When I first found Linux I dove right into it like a kid in a candy store wanting to rid myself of windoze foreever.Well i still want to rid myself of windows but for now it still has it uses.Like the internet for one.My modem isnt compatible with Linux so i have to use windoze for the internet.Not a problem though as I night be getting a new modem in a week or so.

Right now im jsut tweaking with stuff.Getting ever closer to the big switch.

Stardate:21427.9

Well today I figured out how to get the Windows emualtor in Linux to work!!!!So now all I need is a real modem(not the crappy built in Win Modem) so I can get on the interent with Linux.Then I will have no further use for that inferior operating system know as Microsoft Windoze!!!

Speaking of Linux I finally found a place where I can download IBM's kicka$$ Linux commercial!!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be posting a link to the site as well as IBM's site with the original commercial.