Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goose

Goose's Personal Stardate.......

Stardate:21456.7

Oh man have had a really bad cold.I can barely speak,my nose is stuffed up,Im coughing.Ugh!! Man did I mention I hate the winter.

On top of that one of the transformers on our block exploded for no apparent reason so we had no power when I woke up this morning.The inside of the house was as cold as the outside.I hope they have it fixed when I get home.

Stardate:21452.7

Man what a weekend!!! Friday I went to the basketball game.We won 79-17! Once again the number 1 ranked team in state Hoquiam Grizzlies kickin some a$$ and takin some names!We are gonna win state again this year!

Also went crab fishing yesterday for the first time.That was fun.Only caught 5 legal sized crab in 11 hours but I had a lot of fun anyways.Definitly wanna do it again if I get the chance!

Oh yeah and we get tommorow off because its Martin Luther King Day!! This has been one of the best weekends I have had in a while! :)

Stardate:21471.9

To quote Mr.Worf "Today is a good day to die!"

That way I don't have to go through the next two days.Monday and Tuesday are Finals for the first semseter :lol: Oh man its gonna be rough. Monday we test for 1st,3rd, and 5th periods.Tuesday is 2nd,4th,and 6th.My rundown of how Im gonna do.

1st-Im gonna ace it,all it is is a cumlative vocab test and I have aced everyone of those.

2nd-I'm gonna bomb.I hate chemistry and its by far my worst subject.I have a 64% right now and the final is worth 6% So have to get at least 60%(D) on the final to pass the class.

3rd-Should get at least a B.I have studies very hard for that one even though I seriously hate spanish class.

4th-Weight training:All it is is testing to see if we can do the reps and weight we wrote down we could do.I'm very confident I can do it all.Aceing it

5th-Web design gonna ace that too.

6th-Cisco Networking-Oh man this one is the clincher.Its the big college level course I have been taking and I have been studieing for the final for two weeks so I had better ace it or I will be pissed at myself.

Stardate:21474.2

Well its the end of the first semester and I am half way thorugh the year so I figured i would give all my classes a semester 1 grade like I did at the begging of the year.

First Period English 11:Before I gave it an A- and my grade in there was an 88.4.

Well My grade has dropped 3% since then but I have enjoyed the class.Mr.P remains cool.

Overall Grade-A

Second Period Chemistry:Before I gave it a C and my grade was a 93%.

Well I found out real quick I will not be a scientist and the class is still hellah boring and Tree Hugger is still a low talker. Grade right now is currently 64%.

Overall Grade- D-

Third Period Spanish I-Before I gave it a "(I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)**G F!!" and my grade was 87.1

Well grade has raised to a 91.3 but Senior Sanchez is such a fu**ing b!tch everybody hates his (obscene racist remark)lovin a$$.I hope he gets deported back to Mexico that idiot.HATE HIM SO FRELLIN MUCH!!!

Overall grade- GO TO HELL YOU DUMB SON OF A B!TCH!N MOTHERF***ER YOU GET A HUGE FRELLIN FFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth Period Weight Training-Before I gave it an A and my grade was 100%.

Mr.Grun turned out not to be a bad guy afterall and i am starting to like him.Havent broken the box squat record but for the last 2 months iahve focused more on upper body increasing my bench press max by 30 pounds.Grade is still 100%

Overall Grade-A

Fifth Period Web Design-Before I gave it an A+ and my grade was 100%.

Mr. Miller is still the sh!t and I thank him for introducing me to the godly OS that is Linux.Grade is still 100%

Overall grade-A+++++!!

Sixth Period Cisco Networking-Before I gave it an A and my grade was a 96.7%

Class is still hard is very complicated but I am sticking with it.Looking forward to the next semester.Grade is a 98.3%

Overall Grade-A

Overall Grade for Semseter 1= ...if it wasnt for Spanish i would raise it from B+ to A but since i hate spanish soo much it drops to a C.

Stardate:21482.7

Well a friend of mine bought Half Life:Counterstrike today.Went over and played it at his house,its ok but its not the badass best game of all time everyone has hyped it up to be, at least for now as I havent really played it much.

But I liked it enough that I made myself a copy.

Stardate:21485.8

PAYDAY! You know what that means. Thats right after cashing my check I went down and bought me an external modem. B) The Linux conversion on my computer will be soon be complete.All that is left is to back up stuff, format hardrive and install Linux.

Speaking of which got an email from Mr.Miller.He said he tried out SUSE Linux and is really liking it.I will have to stop by his house and make copies of the ISO's and decide for myself.

Windows your time draws near.The Linux era is coming.Soon my computer will be free of the inferior virus of an Operating System that is Microsoft Windows. B)

;):cloud9::cloud9:

Stardate:214107.1

Well a friend convinced me to watch a new anime series he got.He's a huge anime fan and was tons of different series.So far out of all of them I have only found two I liked : Dragonball Z and Ranma 1/2.Well add Naruto to that list.It rules plain and simple.I can't get enough of this show.I had him copy the DVD's he has so I have the first 30 episodes.I can't wait till he gets more.So far I have watched the first 10 today and I going to watch more tommorow.

Stardate:214115.6

Well ran a routine scan of my hardrive today and found that 30% of that physical disk is damaged.Ugh.Well at least I get payed in 2 days so i can buy a new one.All well I have been meaning to buy a bigger hardrive anyways.Hopefully shields will hold untill then :bow:

Also tommorow I am getting the next 40 episodes of Naruto from Scott.Cant wait.

Stardate:214126.1

Shields still holding.But just in case I got another 10Gb hdd in there.Scott found some Naruto DVD's on Ebay with all the episodes he was going to download for cheap.So he gonig to buy those and copy them for me instead so now i have to wait a few weeks.Oh well.

Got bored so I hacked Kazzaa and raised my participation level to 1000.Just to piss people off.Not many people have fallen for it though and have booted me several times.I'm gonna put it back to normal when im dont posting.

Valentines day went well.Took Nicky to dinner and got her roses.We had a fun day except for the freshman kid at school by the name of James Bergsma sent her roses and I love card.Normally i would be mad but i know the kid, he is pathetic and has had a crush on her since forever.Nicky says even if she were single she wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole.I told her to let him down easy.Poor kid.

Also tried out Megaman Battle Network 3 today.Cool game I guess.Worth playing through.Man its 3 in the morning Im tired cant k e e p ey e s o p e..............................................:passes out on keyboard.

Stardate:214126.2

Well could get to sleep so i went searching for stuff.I found this site that is an awsome Naruto fan site.Has images,mangas,music,episdoes, and more.So i figured while I wait for Scott I will download some of the Bit Torrent episodes so i can watch a few.

Also changed my avatar to reflect my current style.I love this pic and may stick with it for a while.

<---------------------------------------

Stardate:214537.6

Well today was a weird day.Started out well I guess went to an ASB meeting this morning and got the computer club ratifeid :o But then afterwards i lost my voice and could barely speak.So its been a weird day

Stardate:214183.8

Well its been a while since i made a personal log.

Conferences are next week so that means half days all next week.The week after that we only go to school mon-wen so the next 2 weeks are gonna be sweet! :wow: For me upcoming 4 day weekend I am going with my cuz ben to WSU to visit his gf.He was telling me how her friends get real exited (if you get my drift) when they are drunk so we are gonig to have a little party and I am gonig to score on some college chicks! :garak:

A bit of excitement for today though.The neuighbors house down the street caught on fire about an hour ago.As I type this its still on fire and the firemen are on a ladder spraying at the roof.Since nothing else happens around here the whole neighborhood is watching.

Stardate:214189.9

Wow there is a crap load of promotions today!! 44 to be exact.Thats got to be a record for one outing since i have been here.Got to make a note fo that.44 promotions on march 9,2004.

We sent our basketball team off to state.We are 24-0 and ranked # 1 in the state so we should win it all this year! GO GRIZZLIES!! :clap::clap:

Stardate:214199.8

Man I just got donw listening to the state title game on the radio about a half hour ago.WE WON!!!!!!! Hoquiam beats East Valley 41-37 to become state champions for the first time since 1938!!!!!!!!

<_< :waaaa::tear: :o :dude:

Stardate:214216.5

A friend found a site where you can get computer parts for cheap.They have a Pentium 4 3.06 ghz processor for $214.I thought that was a hellah good deal so I put in an order.It should be here in a few weeks.

Things started a little bumpy with fantasy baseball but are going good now.I had a few arguments with some of the managers over two trades I aproved.But thigns are going good.Man now I appreicate what Bud Selig goes through.I am trying to get a RP named Paul Contrill off of waivers.But unfortunatley Jermy has waiver priority over me and he is going for the same guy so I will probably not get him :) Oh well I still have the best pitching staff there.

Also finished downloading ACDC Who made Who(the cd) so now i have 4 ACDC Cd's

Stardate:214227.6

Today I found out my NES emulator has the ability to record wav files.So now I have recordings of all the songs from all the greatest Nintendo games.After converting them to MP3 they sound awsome!!!!!!!!! The geek and gamer in me is jumping for joy.You have not lived untilyou hear the themes from Legend of Zelda and Megaman(the originals) in MP3 quality.As I type I am listening to the Legend od Zleda theme.

I am definitly buring them to cd and bring them to school to show Miller and Scott.THis is so unbeliebably sweeeettttt!!!!! :P :P :P :bow:

Stardate:214227.9

Well I went and got signed up for the SAT's today.The test is May 1st so now I have studyibng to do.Man im nervous already :huh: Also looked over this book with a list of college majors,still trying to figure out exactly what i want to do, im kinda leaning towrds computer engineering at the moment.....

Stardate:214235.5

Well we had ASB elections today and the results are in......I lost.Oh well I kida figured I mght Tim is alot more popular than me but I heard it was close.Everybody liked my music video with Andrew W.K's "Party Hard" really got everybody pumped up and i actually got half of the junior class chanting "Goose Goose Goose!!!"It was pretty cool but in the end it didnt matter cause I still lost.Congrats to Tim Barry.

As a side not I just noticed today that Jim Phaserman left.Man im sad to see him go.He was a good man and got jumped on by alot of people here unjustly IMO.He had the balls to say stuff other people didnt and he gets alot of respect from me for that.Man some people on this board can be fu**ing stupid sometimes :clap:.Oh well Im gonna PM Julie and try to find out what happened.Well im done ranting for the night.I can just imagine the responce to the log if any. :picard-sith:

Stardate:214240.6

Well its real nice weather today and warm so i decided to do some yard work.I just got done mowing the lawn and am taking a break and thats why im here.It seems when i started mowing the lawn it started a trend cause my neighbor started to mow his lawn and then my other neighbor started too then when i went down to the store i saw three more people doing it.Must be national lawn mowing day or something.Well after i get done posting here i am going to go back out and get out the chainsaw and take out the blackberry bushes.

Stardate:214236.7

Happy April Fools everybpdy!

My spanihs teacher pulled a good one on us today.He sprang this test on us when we are in the middle of the chapter.It was extremely hard becaseu almost all the words that were in it we havent even covered.So we took it and after wards we graded it in class(which made me supsicious cause we never do that) and everybody failed.So he entered it into the grade book and showed us our grades.Mine had dropped 2.5%.So the bell rang and everybody was all pissed off and started to leave when he told us to wait.We turned around and he ripped up the papers and said April Fools!lol it was a good joke.

Also I may of lost the ASB election but I did win in the computer club.We held our elections today and I was elected treasure.I was running against Ryan and I won 19-16 so it was close.SO I can get to handle all the money and take care of fundraisers and what not <_<

Stardate:214257.9

Man it was a beautiful day today! 75 fegrees and blue skys are awsome.Brung the shades to school today and so did Scott and Justin.Jacky got a picture of us standing next to the grizzly with out arms folded and looking all cool.She is gonna put in the school paper as part of the spring theme.

Well since school got out that means I am on spring break!!!!! The weatherman said it is supposed to stay nice until tuesday then its going to rain,figures :clap: Oh well.Me,justin,Jaden,mike,dj,Nikki and whoever else we decided to bring are goingh to go capming monday at the cliff.Its basicly gonna just be a small party caseu mike is bring some beer and stuff.We figure we are gonna camp there over night and wake up and tyhe first thign we are gonig to do is jump off the cliff into the river to wake ourselves up.Hopefully the river hasnt eroded the cliff to much because thats our favrotie swimming spot. :P

Also yesterday I bought one of those Extreme Gulps from 7-11.It is 52 ounces and was only 3.88.Then from now on i can refill it for buck seven.Thats a hellah good deal i think.For the price of a 20 ounce pop I can get 52 ounces of pop,slurpee,whatver.I brung it to school today and Mr.P got a kick out of it.

Stardate:214276.1

Well the camping thing wasn't quite as good as I thought.The river was too shallow so we couldn't dive off the cliff :) .But it wasn't too bad.I'm gonna say what all went on cause this is a family board :P (I love this smiley).Besides that spring break has been really boring.

I went and bought me a computer desk today and got it all set up.It's pretty sad,I have had 3 computers over the last 7 years and I just now got my first computer desk. :clap:

The Mariners lost again today.Man they are 0-4 to start the season.Oh well I kinda hope they start slow cause every year we start out winning all the time and stay in first most the way and then slow down at the end(with the exception of 2001).This year we are going to so the opposite that way we will over take Oakland or Anahiem at the end and make it into the playoffs again.

But I am throughly convinced we are in the twilight zone because Detroit was won every game they have played so far they are 3-0.They are the best team in baseball and that is scary :bow: :P :clap:

Stardate:214279.7

(turns lightbulb on)

Well we are slowing coming back into reality cause Detroit lost today.But we arent all the way there cause teh MARINERS LOST AGAIN!!!!!!! 0-5 this is bullsh!t.As Lewis Black would say "SON OF A B!TCH!!!!"

Ok baseball aside for a moment.Something interesting happened today.My old 22 that has been missing all of a sudden turned up.I'm gonna tell you a little story(as if anybody reads this anyways).

A few hours ago one of my mom's friends came over.His name is David and he is the same age as me.I'm not gonna say why he and my mom are friends just because(its not anything perverted so get your head out of the gutter).Anyways he came over and we were talking about the 22 and I said I will offer anybody a 100 dollar reward if it is returned.Well he says "I think I know where that might be." 7 minutes later he returns with it.I was a little surpirsed that it took him that quick to get it.So I gave him the 100 bucks.

:steps out of self:

Suppose for a moment that he stole the 22 to begin with.I have been also missing those cds for 3 weeks now.I wonder if he stole those as well.Hmmmmmm.....

I know he is a known thief and a junkie to begin with.I think I'll have to put a bug in a few peoples ears and maybe have a taljk with a few people.If I find out for sure he stole that gun and maybe my cds I'll cripple his worthless a$$.Thats one thing you do not do to me is steal from me.I will cripple anybody who does, enemies,friends,family, doesnt matter. :eekout:

And I wont call the cops cause I tried that already.They are useless in this situation.If you want something done right you have to do it yourself around here.Thats the great thing about junkies like David though.I could go down there,beat his a$$,destroy his house and all his stuff,and maybe take what I feel what would be sutanble compensation and he wouldnt do a damn thing about it.He sure as hell wouldnt call the cops cause thats the last thing he wants.

Well spring break comes to a close tommorow and this was an mostly eneventful one.:roflmao: man its 2 in the morning :laugh: I guess I better get to bed.

(turns lightbulb off)

If your wondering where that is from its from one of the greatest shows ever taht was cancelled by fox TITUS!!!!!!

Stardate:214281.1

:turns lightbulb on:

Well today was Easter which marks the end of Spring Break.Oh well it was pretty boring anyways so I dont care.

The only thing I hate about easter is that it is repeteive.Same thing happens every year pretty much.

I woke up in the morning to find the usual bucket full of candy and the one present next to it.It was a controller for my computer which was cool cause I was planning on buying one tommorow but now I dont need to.It is a microsoft controller so I was worried it wouldnt work with Linux. I should of slapped myself for worying cause of course it worked cause Linux is GOD! Afterwards at 1:00 pm we walked down to the park by the beach and my little brother and sister participated in the annual egg hunt there.Neither of them got prize eggs but Clint did get the second most so he got 3 dollars and a kite.Alicia just got a pop and some candy for particiating.

When we got home my mom and I planted the eggs we colored last night all around the property and had my little brother and sis look for those.Usually my grandpa does it but since he died last july that obvioulsy wasnt happening. Clint once again got the most so my mom gave him 5 bucks(hes 6).He seems to be good at this egg hunting thing.

Also THE MARINERS WON TODAY!!!! :lol: We were down 4-2 in the top of the ninth but we got Randy Winn on first and then the Gar(Edgar Martienez,the guy in my avatar)came up and you could feel the Mariners Mojo returning.He hit a double that scored Winn and made it 3-4.Then Rude(John Olerude) came up and hit and rib single to tie it up.Shiggy held them in the 9th and it went into extra innings.Top of the 10th Ibanez got on and then Bonne(Bret Boone) came up and hit a two un homer with the bonne bat flip.After that the m's tacked on a few more hits and scored three more runs to make it 9-4.After that it was all over as the A's couldnt recover.It felt like a playoff game.

I have a good feeling about this season.

:turns off lightbulb:

Stardate:214295.6

Well an interresting day today.We need a powerlifting competition today in weight training and I just about was killed by a weight.We were doing bench and Kelly Mccay was trying to get 245 up was stuggling with it.I reached down right next to one end of the bar to pick up a pencil.My head was right under the weight and Kelly couldnt get it up so the bar tilted.Well we never put a clip on the end of the weight(which was our mistake) and the 100 pound weight slid off.If it wasnt for Brett pulling me out of the way that weight would of surely fell on my and crushed my skull against the congrete below probably killing me instantly. :) I now owe my life to that guy.Brett I cant thank you enough man. :flex:

Edit:Also I was playing around with Photoshop and made another avatar.I just took the Mariners logo and the Seattle logo and made my name out of it and then put Safeco field in the background.

:turns lightbulb off:

Glad you're all right Goose..That's a scary episode with the weights..Hey! I like your avatar..It's awesome.. :laugh:

Glad you're all right Goose..That's a scary episode with the weights..Hey! I like your avatar..It's awesome.. :roflmao:

Stardate:214298.8

Thanks Spacetigger.It was originally part of a school prodject but I decided to use it as an avatar.

Well rather boring day.Watched the Red Sox beat the Yanks for a second time in a row.Ha ha ha take that DJ!!(my friend who is a huge yankee fan).The M's beat texas 4-1.Jamie Moyer went 8 innings giving up just 1 run on 3 hits and striking out 6.Cy Young material there.He had a no hitter going through 5 innings.

Watched an interesting movie today, "The Others" with Nicole Kidman.Its was a suspenseful movie and was pretty good.Im not gonna say what it was about so i domt spoil it for anybody that hasnt seen it.But I would reccomend renting it.

Hopefully tuesday my mom gets her money so we get the dish installed.Ill have ESPN,ESPN, and Im gonna get the baseball package.Baseball games all day!! ITs gonna be sweet.

Also tried to get a hold of that brandon guy about the umpire job but he wasnt home.Ill try again tommorow.It will be cool if i get it.I already have a job but this one i just think of as a hobbie casue its fun.Plus its 18 bucks a game so thats xtra money in my pocket as a bonus.

Stardate:214311.9

Well I found out why i couldnt get ahold of brandon.Apparently he had all the umps he needed by the time I got the number.So needless to say I didnt get the job :frusty: Oh well.

Got episodes 50-80 of Naruto from Scott.Now I am up to date on the newest episodes because 80 aired the day before yesterday in Japan.What sucks about that is now I have to wait a week for a new episode just like everybody else in Japan.

Also Scott introduced me to a miniseries called "Red Versus Blue".Its about the game Halo and what happens between the red team and the blue team in bloodgulch canyon.Its really really funny.

Also changed my avatar to Gaara from Naruto.Hes my favorite character.

Stardate:214333.9

Today I took the SAT.The test was at 0800 at AHS cafeteria.So I wonder into aberdeen high school with my guard up cause I just happen to be wearing a Hoquiam Grizzlies basketball shirt.Didnt have any problems though.I couldnt believe the test was at 8 o clock in the godd-amn moring!!! You would think that a big important test like this would be later in the day so it was easier to think!!!!

The test last till 12:30 and I think it I did pretty good.I felt pretty confident about every answer i have except one math answer which was fill in the blank instead of the bubble.I cant remeber exactly what the problem was now but I had abslutley no clue.So I put 6.I dont know why just a random number,It would be funny if i got it right. My brain is fried right now.I used up so much brain power on that that i cant even think straight right now.I should be getting my scores by mail in a while so I will post them when I get them.Thanks to everybody who gave me advice on the test.

Also update on the umpire job .Brandon called me.He said he is going to fire a few upms cause they suck.He also told me to show up at the field 2 weeks from tommorow at 10 am with a grey shirt and red pants and I got the job!!! So im gonna be an ump.

Sweet.

Stardate:214369.1

Its been a while since I made an entry in here.

Have been feeling like crap the last couple of days.Stupid cold. :unsure: Right now I am feeling a little better and hopefully i feel better tommorow or Im staying home.

Saturday is our first "activity" for the computer club(aka game day).We are all gonna bring games and maybe pitch in and get pizza and stuff.Its gonna be just a regular Lan party.Man I havent been to one of those in a while.Have to nourish the geek within me as Scott would say.