Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Well, aside from amusing Paul, I don't know why you posted that, Kevin :vbg: , but it's a fun video. I haven't seen Mary Poppins in years. :blink:

Well, aside from amusing Paul, I don't know why you posted that, Kevin :vbg: , but it's a fun video. I haven't seen Mary Poppins in years. :blink:

lol That was the only reason for posting it, just to entertain Paul lol.

well, at least i know who to kill because this song randomly appears in my head...*goes look for his m41 and aims it at kevin*

Edited by Troy

well, at least i know who to kill because this song randomly appears in my head...*goes look for his m41 and aims it at kevin*

*kicks gun out of Troy's hand and tosses him over my shoulder* :vbg: Don't even try it

Edited by Corina Arazius

That boy's so spoiled, with people on the other side of the country posting videos just for him. :blink:

*kicks gun out of Troy's hand and tosses him over my shoulder* :vbg: Don't even try it

*lands on feet and uses the vulcan death grip to knock you out.*

Ugh, there's no such thing as a Vulcan death grip, didn't you watch Enterprise Incident? And another thing, if it were really a 'death' grip then why would it only knock me out? :blink:

*kicks gun out of Troy's hand and tosses him over my shoulder* :blink: Don't even try it

Ugh, there's no such thing as a Vulcan death grip, didn't you watch Enterprise Incident? And another thing, if it were really a 'death' grip then why would it only knock me out? :blink:

.....and don't overlook the fact that it would be a one in a million shot if Troy were able to land on his feet....... :vbg:

That boy's so spoiled, with people on the other side of the country posting videos just for him. :blink:

With the Internet there is no "other side of the country" or World for that matter lol.

Well, aside from amusing Paul, I don't know why you posted that, Kevin :blink: , but it's a fun video. I haven't seen Mary Poppins in years. :blink:

That boy's so spoiled, with people on the other side of the country posting videos just for him. :elephant:

With the Internet there is no "other side of the country" or World for that matter lol.

True. The internet is so awesome that way. :vbg:

Woo-hoo! Underwear shot!

Woo-hoo! Underwear shot!

Why do you want to see Troy's underwear?

Woo-hoo! Underwear shot!

You know darn well who's underwear I was talking about.

Woo-hoo! Underwear shot!

You know darn well who's underwear I was talking about.

Troy's the only one geing thrown in the air though...

*kicks gun out of Troy's hand and tosses him over my shoulder* :blink: Don't even try it

Woo-hoo! Underwear shot!

I was wondering the same thing. Come on and fess up Roy, you can come clean with us; we're your friends. :vbg:

*kicks gun out of Troy's hand and tosses him over my shoulder* :elephant: Don't even try it

Woo-hoo! Underwear shot!

I was wondering the same thing. Come on and fess up Roy, you can come clean with us; we're your friends. :vbg:

I'm interested as well! :blink: Come clean. It is good for you! :blink:

Sheesh!

Look, it is really very simple. Corina kicked the weapon out of Troy's hand. She had to raise her leg pretty high to do it, right? Well, since she is raising her leg, and she is wearing that short-skirted Romulan sweater thing, it is likely that someone in the area would get a decent shot of Corina's underwear, right?

Now how did we go from Mary Popins to ladies undergarments?

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

I think you were the one that diverted the discussion from a video posted for a little boy (Mandy's son) to enjoy to underwear.

I think you were the one that diverted the discussion from a video posted for a little boy (Mandy's son) to enjoy to underwear.

Gee, I did kinda do that, didn't I? :blush: