Sign in to follow this  
Odie

I'm Back

I'm back! Since I stop posting away ago my life has been very busy with my boys. I have 2 boy that are now 20 and 7 months. Reason I was gone for so long is that my life got really busy fast. My husband's deployment was far more stressful for me than I would have every though it would have been with 2 small children. My youngest son for for few months had issues, reflux, that took a long time to heal. Now he is a very happy baby. I tried to start college, at the wrong time, which I am starting all over again next month.

My oldest, Alexander, is now a toddler. He walking and getting into trouble every single time I turn my back on him.

My youngest, Anthony, still a baby! He starting to crawl, and takes food from his brother! :superhappy:

I am sorry for being gone for so long, but my issues had to take a front seat before I get them settle.

I am glad to see there are changes with STF. THE SITE LOOKS GREAT, VBG!

Picture159-1.jpg

Picture091-1.jpg

Edited by Odie

I'm back! Since I stop posting away ago my life has been very busy with my boys. I have 2 boy that are now 20 and 7 months. Reason I was gone for so long is that my life got really busy fast. My husband's deployment was far more stressful for me than I would have every though it would have been with 2 small children. My youngest son for for few months had issues, reflux, that took a long time to heal. Now he is a very happy baby. I tried to start college, at the wrong time, which I am starting all over again next month.

My oldest, Alexander, is now a toddler. He walking and getting into trouble every single time I turn my back on him.

My youngest, Anthony, still a baby! He starting to crawl, and takes food from his brother! :superhappy:

I am sorry for being gone for so long, but my issues had to take a front seat before I get them settle.

I am glad to see there are changes with STF. THE SITE LOOKS GREAT, VBG!

I'm glad things are settling down a bit for you, we have missed you on the site but I completely understand and family must come above all else. You have 2 beautiful little boys!

Yeah, we had a new upgrade and got a new skin for the board and we have a bunch of great new members that I'm sure you'll see around from time to time as well as some of the old faithful ones as well.

Be sure to set up a photo album in the Photo Gallery and post some pics of the boys (and anything else you'd like to share).

Again though, welcome back! You were missed.

Welcome back Odie! :superhappy: We missed you. Glad to hear that things are getting better for you and your family. Thanks for sharing pictures!

Was wondering how you were. Family always comes ffirst, they are the most precious people in our lives!

Your boys are so adoreable, I want ones just like them (Mischievious-ness and all)

Hey, Life happens and you gotta deal with it. Cute family. :thumbs: Welcome Back.

Thanks.

Hey, welcome back Odie...It's good to see you.. :superhappy:

Thanks! SpaceTigger. If you do not mind me for asking, but how long is your bread?

I'm glad things are settling down a bit for you, we have missed you on the site but I completely understand and family must come above all else. You have 2 beautiful little boys!

Yeah, we had a new upgrade and got a new skin for the board and we have a bunch of great new members that I'm sure you'll see around from time to time as well as some of the old faithful ones as well.

Be sure to set up a photo album in the Photo Gallery and post some pics of the boys (and anything else you'd like to share).

Again though, welcome back! You were missed.

Thanks. The new skin looks great. It makes this site look very fresh and new! I starting to like some of the new features.

Welcome back, Odie! You certainly were missed! Are you still in the Navy?

Thanks, Kor! I am still in the Navy.

Edited by Odie

Welcome back, Odie! We missed you.

Thanks, Van. I missed you to. :superhappy:

Hey Odie!!!!! *waves*

Hi, Mrs. Picard! How's the hubby?

Welcome back Odie! :D We missed you. Glad to hear that things are getting better for you and your family. Thanks for sharing pictures!

Thanks, trekz!

Welcome Back Odie :thumbs:

Thanks, Trekmachine!

Welcome back - we have wondered where you were and if everything was okay. Beautiful, beautiful boys.

Thanks, UH! I hope you are doing well where you are at.

What a beautiful family!! Congratulations to you!!

And family ALWAYS comes before the internet! :superhappy:

Thank you, Madame Butterfly!

Was wondering how you were. Family always comes ffirst, they are the most precious people in our lives!

Your boys are so adoreable, I want ones just like them (Mischievious-ness and all)

Thanks, UA. My boys are my joy, but they are make my day very long.

Welcome back :thumbs: You have a beautiful family.

Thanks, RC. I hope everything is well with your family.

I don't really know you either, but welcome back and it's nice to meet you :D
Edited by Odie

I dont know you but welcome back :superhappy:

I don't really know you either, but welcome back and it's nice to meet you :thumbs:

Thanks, Smith and Corina Arazius. Also, Welcome to STF!

I see I'm late for the "Welcome Home" party, but it's great to see you again Odie. And your boys are absolutely adorable!! Enjoy it now before the first hits the Terrible Twos!! hahahaha.

*big hugs to welcome you home*

It is good to see the regulars all returning! One big family from 2004! :flex:

Welcome back, Odie! :stars: Yes, you were missed, but as it was pointed out, family's first! 

You have two beautiful children and they're really sweet! It's great that they got you as a mom! 

:( :whistling:

Love to you and your family!!!