Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

star_rose

The Star Trek: The Next Generation Test

Your result for The Star Trek: The Next Generation Test ...

Captain

You scored 33 TNG knowledge!

You're a captain of your own ship, just like Kirk and Picard! You are a skilled leader as well as a diplomat. Everyone is expected to follow your orders without question, as you are the most wise and probably most experienced of the crew. There are higher ranks, of course, but then again those other ranks don't get to explore the unknown reaches of space!

:o

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-star-...generation-test

Admiral

You scored 38 TNG knowledge!

You are an Admiral! Eve though there is a rank above you, it doesn't get much better than this. Having such a high rank in Starfleet brings you great pride and honor, as well as power. You give orders, and nobody questions your knowledge. Congratulations, Admiral. Dismissed!

Fleet Admiral

You scored 44 TNG knowledge!

As far as anyone is concerned, you ARE Starfleet! Nobody else has as much prestige as you. Your only challenge now is keeping up with the events of the galaxy, and making sure that officers under you obey their orders! Congratulations, Fleet Admiral!

Fleet Admiral

You scored 43 TNG knowledge!

As far as anyone is concerned, you ARE Starfleet! Nobody else has as much prestige as you. Your only challenge now is keeping up with the events of the galaxy, and making sure that officers under you obey their orders! Congratulations, Fleet Admiral!

I think I know which two questions I "missed", but I can defend the answers I gave.

Fleet Admiral

You scored 40 TNG knowledge!

Your result for The Star Trek: The Next Generation Test ...

Fleet Admiral

You scored 43 TNG knowledge!

You scored 43 on TNG knowledge, higher than 90% of your peers.

Admiral

You scored 35 TNG knowledge!

You are an Admiral! Even though there is a rank above you, it doesn't get much better than this. Having such a high rank in Starfleet brings you great pride and honor, as well as power. You give orders, and nobody questions your knowledge. Congratulations, Admiral. Dismissed!