Sign in to follow this  
3 of 7

Star Trek dreams

Hello, I think it might be interesting to hear what Star Trek dreams people here has. :( Mine involves the Borg. (Yes, every one of the dreams.) :lol:

I start with one now:

A few weeks ago I dreamed that I was an evil Borg! (Ex-Klingon and male.) :lol: I was assimilating several people, and then I saw Worf! I was just about to attack him, then he suddenly disappeared. So then I started looking for him.

That is all that I can remember about that dream.

:tear:

:tear: Maybe he disappeared because he beamed away...

I don't think I have them. My sleep is more akin to being in a coma so unless my dreams are so powerful they wake me up, (nightmares) I rarely remember them :(

I remember having a strange STNG dream years ago. The dream resembled the rotating Enterprise D avatar on this site. It also had 24th century flaching in the background and I heard the stng theme music too.

I have ST dreams frequently. I usually tend to be the captain of starship. In most cases it is the U.S.S. Enterprise D. Sometimes I'm me, and sometimes I am actually Picard. In some dreams I get us out tough spots and in others I don't know what to do and the ship takes a beating. They never really come to a conclusion though. They tend to morph into completey different dreams.

There is one that I can remember:

Spock and I are crawling in this dark passageway. All of a sudden there's a square of light ahead and we go up to it and it turns out to be a hole. Apparently we were crawling between the walls in my house. So we look out into the kitchen and there's Captain Kirk. We go out to say hi, but it turns out he's an evil Captain Kirk. Then... all of a sudden... the kitchen and Spock disappear and Kirk and I are in this white room with padded walls, floor, and ceiling. And we start to fight. And so we're punching each other and kicking and scratching and whatever. And then Kirk whips out his phaser and points it at me and shoots. Instead of a red beam, it's a blue rectangle. As it comes at me I can't move and I just think I'm going to die. But it passes right through me, and I don't feel a thing. Kirk, confused, tries it again and again but it still doesn't work properly. Then I remember that phasers do that when they're about to overload. (OK, they don't actually do that, but in the dream, they do.) So I run for the door, go outside, (and there's Spock, by the way), slam the door closed and hold the handle. I feel it turning and I keep the door shut. Then there's a big explosion and the walls bulge out. I feel really bad because... well... I killed Kirk. So I open the door and there he is, standing, charred black. He had lost his shirt (of course) and his pants were all cut off at the knees. But he was smiling and he was good Kirk again. Seems the explosion knocked the evil away.

*shrugs*

I know I have had a few TNG dreams myself but I either can't remember the details of them or can't post them on a family board. Whistle.gif

I had a dream recently where I was in New York with Lessa and I went to a play that Brent Spiner was starring in but Lessa and I got separated and she didn't come to the play.

I have very very boring and bland dreams....

I wish I would dream about something as cool as Star Trek...

even a really scary nightmare would be welcome now and again...

but no,all I ever dream about is work on the farm,school,or some other mundane subject....

90-percent of the time,though,I have no waking memory of any dreams....

and what's this I've heard about scientists saying we don't dream in color?I've done it a lot!

Uhm, I had too many dreams to post them here (and many of them are not... ahm... okay let's say they would be censored if I wrote them down here :tear: ).

I watch TNG every night before I go to bed and this has a huge influence on my dreams. I usually remember some things I dreamed so I can definitely say that I dream almost every night of TNG.

I remember some bad Borg dreams... Being hunted through the corridors of the Enterprise D... uh.... Borg everywhere... wanted to assimilate me... :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

I remember some bad Borg dreams... Being hunted through the corridors of the Enterprise D... uh.... Borg everywhere... wanted to assimilate me...  :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

Wow, interesting Borg dream... :(

Here is a new dream that I dreamed months ago:

I was a member of an awayteam from Voyager. We was at an Starbase to check out why we had lost contact with them. :) Then, all of the sudden, some Borg beamed in and I got separated from the other of my team! :lol: The Borg started to chase me :tear: , and I did what I could to defend myself. But then I got cornered and one of the Borg assimilated me! :lol: I really could feel that I got assimilated, the pain and that I became dizzy. I couldn't even breath! I even tried to pull out the tubes, but after about 5 seconds I fated. :lol:

Then I woke up. :bow:

:lol:

I was part of an away team on a starbase. We were beamed down to Bajor onto a tall, military-style building that dominated the landscape. I was talking to a Vedek (I forget what about) and gazing at the landscape when suddenly three Klingon Birds Of Prey decloaked and started firing at the building. Me and my team rushed inside (we had been on the roof) when abruptly a group of Klingons transported down in front of me, armed with Bath'leth's. Instantly, my team, the building and everything else vanished and I found myself on the arid desert I had glimpsed from the building. Facing me was one Klingon and we were both armed with Bath'leth's. We fought each other and eventually I managed to knock the Klingon down to the ground...

Then I woke up.

This dream was especially speacial for me as I very rarely remember my dreams.

Edited by Sasooni

LOL, I guess you can say Trek appears in nearly all my dreams in one way or another. Data appears in nearly all of them. :tear: (either a picture, my figures of him, TNG is on TV, he's here as my friend, boyfriend, or husband. Or I am in the 24th century as his girlfriend, friend or wife. Cant complain about that. LOL.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I once fell asleep with my headphones on and when there was a love song playing I dreamed that Troi was singing it to Worf. I'm not sure why it was to Work cause I like her and Riker better. Oh well.

I had one where i was in this town just off the ocean and there was a tsunami that flooded the whole town. I was running away with some friend and other and we were underground in an area that had all these pipes...i remember running by Beverly who was helping a wounded guy and i could heard Geordi calling out, but Damn, Data must have been on the bridge, but Bev looked so pretty.

Other then that, there was the one where Data and I were....ah...and this Admiral called him, and Data was trying to get rid of him and then....well, you get the picture... :devil:

I had a dream recently where I was in New York with Lessa and I went to a play that Brent Spiner was starring in but Lessa and I got separated and she didn't come to the play.

Yeah, right. she was trying to ditch me so she could get Brent for herself. happens to me all the time *sigh* :borg2:

Ok, and old thread... But here is a new dream I want to tell about:

I was in the shop and bought the game "Borg Assimilator" . Then I got home, I started playing that game. After a while I wasn't just playing the game, I was part of it! (Yepp, I was one of the Borg in that game. ) :borgt2:

That's all I can remember about that dream.

:garak:

Well i remember when i was younger watching the first part of the best of both worlds when it aired on TV, given i was young, i fell asleep and had a dream i was being assimilated it scared me out of my mind, and ive had some other *ahem*....inappropriate star trek dreams....

I've had the recurrent nightmare of trying to sleep standing up in Seven's alcove. :dude:

I just got to tell you about the dream I had last night:

I dreamed that I was fighting some Borg. I had three weapons around, but them they adapted to two of those weapons, and one of the Borg hitted the third weapon out of my hands! I tried to get to it, but the one that hitted the weapon out of my hands managed to grap me and assimilate me!

:lol:

Edited by 3 of 7

Hello, I think it might be interesting to hear what Star Trek dreams people here has.  :b-day:  Mine involves the Borg. (Yes, every one of the dreams.)  B)

I start with one now:

A few weeks ago I dreamed that I was an evil Borg! (Ex-Klingon and male.)  B)  I was assimilating several people, and then I saw Worf! I was just about to attack him, then he suddenly disappeared. So then I started looking for him.

That is all that I can remember about that dream.

B)

I had a dream when I was running away from Borg drones (hehe)(in Cadillacs).

Edited by borgdrone222

Oct. 22, 2003

I was a Starfleet officer of the Enterprise, and the whole TNG crew was there. But they were wearing yellow shirts with big yellow ties. We were on a mission that I don't know what it was. In my school by the way, and we all got to a big stairwell (thats in my school) and Geordi bent down and used his tricorder, and I was next to him, bending down to. He said that something was wrong with the earth, and I said something that it was revolving in the wrong direction or something. Then we came to the top of the stairwell, where a clown-like shemale came out of a door. Which Data actually said "I believe it is a shemale", and it said that it was raised by Jango Fett. Thats about where I woke up....

Donut be means to seatrooperses. Seatrooperses only wants to sares seatrooperses dream!

I dream about Star Trek all the time. It usually involves Spock... and like QSMB, I cannot say anything more here! I also had this really weird one about Klingons the other night... I was laughing at them... they got mad... Luckily the dream ended then. :)