Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Are You a Feminist?

You Are 52% Feminist

feminist-3.jpg

You aren't a total traditionalist when it comes to gender roles. But you're no feminist either.

You generally think that women should be treated as equals, but you're not convinced the world should be gender neutral.

You Are 49% Feminist

feminist-3.jpg

You aren't a total traditionalist when it comes to gender roles. But you're no feminist either.

You generally think that women should be treated as equals, but you're not convinced the world should be gender neutral.

You Are 96% Feminist

feminist-5.jpg

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

Are You a Feminist?

You Are 65% Feminist

You are certainly a feminist - whether you know it or not.

You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.

You Are 83% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

You Are 74% Feminist

You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.

You Are 59% Feminist

I was a bit surprised at this, but if it will get me laid then so much the better.

You Are 67% Feminist

You are 47% feminist.

You Are 84% Feminist

Everyone has their own mind. Tell em what to do, its them who carry out the action

You Are 100% Feminist

OMG! I have been hitting on men! :o

OMG! I have been hitting on men! :P

*Tips head back in an action of "Tut!" and falls back off the stool*

If you think you're getting somewhere with me, we'll go as far as your doormat! :o

OMG! I have been hitting on men! :o

laughs her *butt* off.

Thats good, but no, looks down her jeans definately not get external sex organs, I'm nicely packaged thanks!!!