Sign in to follow this  

Ban the person above you!

Well someone was nice enough to explain to me what you meant and you are definatly not getting any sugar! lol You can ban me all you want :o

You're banned for wanting sugar

See Roy, if you didn't chase EVERY girl maybe you'd actually get one. Other wise they just think there's really nothing special about them cause you do it to everyone. And would probably keep on doing it even after they started dating you or whatever. Just a tip that might help you in the future :o

And you're banned tj for still being frustrated lol

your banned for chasing every girl on this forum :P

Corina chases girls?

See Roy, if you didn't chase EVERY girl maybe you'd actually get one. Other wise they just think there's really nothing special about them cause you do it to everyone. And would probably keep on doing it even after they started dating you or whatever. Just a tip that might help you in the future :smile:

OK, from now on it will just be you. :o

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

You are banned for letting Van Roy get on your last nerve. Relax, meditate, and banish Van Roy from your thoughts...

You are banned for letting Van Roy get on your last nerve. Relax, meditate, and banish Van Roy from your thoughts...

I think I need breakfast. Be back in a hot second!

And VR dont interpret the hot will you. The answer is no.

You're banned for not banning the person above you

You're banned for pointing that out

^ Thanks for not banning me before. And thanks so much for pointing that out RikerChick! :o :P

You are banned for having breakfast before I have. :congrats:

You are banned for having extra Frosted Flakes (the sugar high could be too much!)

You are banned for having extra Frosted Flakes (the sugar high could be too much!)

You're banned for scalding my hand! Ow I scalded my left hand it is so sore! :shocked:   :sniffle::sniffle::sniffle:

*Bursts out in a hysterical fit of laughter*

No I did it grabbing hold of a pan handle on the stove, it got too hot!

You are banned for not helping me with my blistered hand :sniffle:

your banned for chasing every girl on this forum :sniffle:

Corina chases girls?

See Roy, if you didn't chase EVERY girl maybe you'd actually get one. Other wise they just think there's really nothing special about them cause you do it to everyone. And would probably keep on doing it even after they started dating you or whatever. Just a tip that might help you in the future :smile:

OK, from now on it will just be you. :sniffle:

No, I don't chase girls, that would be just weird. And no it's okay Roy I don't consider people who like the new BSG as possible dates. :sniffle: I just meant it for in the future with other people.

You are banned for bursting out laughing

You are banned for stopping laughing and for burning your hand. (have you put some aloe or ointment on the burn?)