Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

Some pics of me

Does anyone see a problem with civilians using a chemical agent that is forbidden to most militaries?

Now come on Roy, I know you went through the gas chamber in Basic and got a face full of CS gas and CS gas is similar to pepper spray. Hopefully you paid attention when they said not to rub your eyes... I didn't :yahoo:

Yeah, I remember the CS training. CS gas is not illegal for combat use, however. Yes I know that it is similar in effect to pepper spray (but not in duration of the effect), and I don't know why pepper spray is illegal in combat (It might be OK for MPs to use however, I didn't read that far into it.), but I do know that it is.

I'm not against pepper spray per se. I just think it is odd that civilians can access something the military can't.

Well, pepper spray can be classified as a chemical agent. The Geneva Convention does extend some prohibitions to chemical agents to the nations that signed it, including the US. However, pepper spray is also classified as a non-lethal agent. There's a lot of gray areas in legalize out there.

Pie-Pie, is that a Male name or female name

IDK with cats, Ive seen Male Cats known as Fluffy thats why I ask

You never Know RC called it a He when it might be a She, and then if the cat reads this he will be mad

Pie-Pie is a male cat, and he's about 5 years old now. I had originally named him Lore when he was a kitten (like from Star Trek) but then just started calling him honey Pie-Pie and then just Pie-Pie lol.