Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeeingEyeBorg

What Year Do You Belong In?

You Belong in 1962

You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

You Belong in 1968

60s.jpg

You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

Groovy, man! I remember 1968 (because I wasn't doing drugs). 1.gif

You Belong in 1974
70s.jpg
Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!!LOL hell yeah :whistling:

You Belong in 1985

Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

You Belong in 1953

You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

I go by a classic type Drive in weekly - SuperDog in Chicago!

You Belong in 1986

80s.jpg

Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

Mehhh i am not cheesy :whistling:

You Belong in 1959

You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

You Belong in 1977

70s.jpg

Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

I'll take 1977. I was 8, Elvis died and Jimmy Carter was President but my oldest niece was born and Star Wars came out in the movies so it was a pretty good year for me.

You Belong in 1991

With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

I'm not sure this is completely accurate. I listed my pet cause as "fair trade" but I am AGAINST the movement, not for it. To me, free trade = fair trade, but the "fair trade" agenda is anti-free trade.

You Belong in 1994

With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

I don't know about "ghetto fabulous..."