Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Good luck prometheus

Prometheus

I'm sorry to announce the departure of Prometheus, as he stated some time ago that he would be changing jobs and would no longer have his internet access. Back at that time the job change did not take place and he was able to stick around. Well, job change has now occurred and Prometheus will be leaving us.

So Good Luck in the future Prometheus and I hope you will be able to access the internet from time to time so you can stop by and pay us a visit. We'll keep your seat warm and your account active.

If circumstances prevent you from being able to visit in the future then I wish you well in your life and any endeavors you venture into.

Keep on Trekkin'!

We'll miss you here Prometheus..I hope your new job goes well..I hope that you are able to beam in from time to time to say hi...Good Luck...

I wish you luck in all the things you do from now on.

We will miss you.

Keep on trekkin :bow: (and: Make it so :) )

Mrs. Captain Picard

Best of luck in your life Prometheus! Have a great present and a fantastic future.

Just remember Lifes cardinal rule: Always Eat Your Vegetables.

Good luck and farewell. You will be missed.

:) :bow:

We'll miss you Prometheus! :)

The best of luck with the job change! Beam in when you can and say hi!

Live long and prosper! :bow:

Good luck Prometheus. I'm going to miss you around here. Hope you are able to find some free access somewhere so you can visit. Good luck with finding a new job (or maybe going back to school?)!

While we rarely see eye-to-eye, I'll miss your wacky and inventive posts. Good luck on the new job and see if you can get a cheap internet service at home. I've heard about something called "NetZero" which is only $10 a month. Maybe that's something you can look into. CYA around the cosmos!

good luck Prometheus.

BTW, can you or anyone else tell me what his fav episodes (series) movies were and give me a pic of him?

Click for Spoiler:

im gonna beat VBG and make a tribute!

:bow: Gosh I'm going to miss you....but best of luck on your new job.......I hope if there's a way to access us again that you'll return....Take Care....... :( :bow:

Never really got to know him that well on these boards.My loss.Goodbye,prometheus and good luck on your new job,I hope you do well. :bow: