Sign in to follow this  
SeeingEyeBorg

DS9 Movie? Yay? Nay?

DS9 Movie? Yay? Nay?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. DS9 Movie? Yay? Nay?

• Yes
    • No

I say yay. DS9 has so many possibilities, with or without the Prophets. And I want to see Worf back in action saying more than three lines; I want to see Bashir and Garak reunited, I want to see Quark and Odo reunited, and I'll have to cross my fingers in futile hope that finally Ro will replace Kira.

Yay, a DS9 movie would be awesome..You can forget about Ro replacing Kira though..That'll never happen..I would like to see everyone re-united in a feature..That would be great to see everyone back on the station dealing with a new challenge or conflict..

I would love to see a DS9 movie produced. I would definitely pay the outrageous theater costs to go and see that one, probably more than once.

I say yay. DS9 has so many possibilities, with or without the Prophets. And I want to see Worf back in action saying more than three lines; I want to see Bashir and Garak reunited, I want to see Quark and Odo reunited, and I'll have to cross my fingers in futile hope that finally Ro will replace Kira.

The only chance Ro will have to replace Kira if it was an official order by the Bajorian Militia. However in a non-cannon way of looking at things, Ro actually replaces Odo as station security...and Kira is now a Starfleet Captain still in command of DS9.

that part i don't know so i say they should be a ds9 movie but what about the people in the show what do come back and make one that part up to them

I don't know. Colm has said alread he doesn't want to do a movie.
What is DS9 without O'Brien?

I vote no. There's not enough interest in it anyways. I agree with 'The Kryptonian',you made a very good point. My only answer to you is that it would be a shell of itself lacking great depth. O'Brien brought so much to DS9 that it would not be worth it to see an incarnation of the series on the silver screen without him. :) 'Nuff said.

How much interest was there for "Snow Day" to be made? Or "House on Haunted Hill" or "We Three Kings"? Why does there have to be "interest" for a movie to be made? That thinking doesn't apply to other movies and shouldn't be used here. The "interest" thing is just a way for people that didn't like DS9 to put the idea down and set it aside in favor of their own pet project.

Besides, DS9 was the top-rated syndicated-drama series throughout its 7 year run with an average viewing range of more than 7 Million households in the United States alone. TNG's ratings were only a few points higher yet it got 4 movies.

DS9 did it's own thing and revitalized the franchise, it deserves at least 1 movie.

How much interest was there for "Snow Day" to be made? Or "House on Haunted Hill" or "We Three Kings"? Why does there have to be "interest" for a movie to be made? That thinking doesn't apply to other movies and shouldn't be used here. The "interest" thing is just a way for people that didn't like DS9 to put the idea down and set it aside in favor of their own pet project.

Besides, DS9 was the top-rated syndicated-drama series throughout its 7 year run with an average viewing range of more than 7 Million households in the United States alone. TNG's ratings were only a few points higher yet it got 4 movies.

DS9 did it's own thing and revitalized the franchise, it deserves at least 1 movie.

A-freakin'-men. DS9 totally held its own on television. And something tells me Worf would have real lines in a DS9 movie, unlike in Nemesis when he only spoke two or three times.

I say no, they really wrapped up the story in the series finale, Odo rejoined his people the Capt joined the profits, just let the show end like it did, dont ruin the legacy with a Lame movie!

I say no, they really wrapped up the story in the series finale, Odo rejoined his people the Capt joined the profits, just let the show end like it did, dont ruin the legacy with a Lame movie!

How about if they continued the legacy with the best of all Star Trek movies?

I'd want a DS9 movie just to get Sisko away from those stupid wormhole aliens and back to his wife and kids.

he just got tired of his Son being a douche, and his wife I guess wasnt a good one

He's not with the Wormhole aliens he's on Risa with some hoochie

he just got tired of his Son being a douche, and his wife I guess wasnt a good one

He's not with the Wormhole aliens he's on Risa with some hoochie

Heheheheheheheheheheh.

You know what? I would like a DS9 or VOY movie just so people will shut up about it.

Sounds like you've heard about a DS9 movie from a lot of people...

I'd love to see it.

Would love it even more if they had a movie with DS9, TNG and VOY together.

No more TNG, they're done. I don't believe a multi-series movie would do well. For me, it's DS9 alone or I don't care what they do.

Yay i would to see a DS9 movie beauce its my fav show only i cant think of any storyline they could use,mabe to get sisko back or something or is that just to silly? :bow:

No. Too late now. But I would have seen it if it had been made. Maybe in twenty years with different actors, if DS9 is remebered by then.

Don't forget, TOS got it's first movie 10 years after it went off the air.

a ds9 movie would be awsome. has anyone read the first mission gamma book?

they should make that into a movie, its just like a movie and its awsome

I vote yes, but I doubt they would. Even if they made one in a million years. The only movie I would expect is an reunion of friends and remembrance of friends...

Not to be confused with the Friends series... :congrats:

I say no. Not because I don't want to see Deep Space Nine or any of the characters in a Trek movie, but because a post-TNG era movie should be able to include character from TNG, DS9, and VOY (and not just cameos like Janeway). In other words, a movie set in that era, but not specifically a part of any of those series.

I say yes, if only because I loved DS9 so much and want to see more of the characters. The problem with a move, though, is that DS9 was a really character-driven show. It would be hard to do justice to the character development in a movie with barely enough time for a complex plot. Even so, if they made one, I'd still go see it several times ^^. But replace Kira with Ro?? No way!