Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

Kevin And RC's Double Date

:idhitit: WooHoo i wondered why you left so quick after posting that dill!! :angry:

LOL i am trying not to mention how sweet Wes and *cough* look together coz i dont wanna get hurt...i remember some thread from a few years back concerning Wes and *cough*....and i only got 1 leg so i cant run :eek:

Nice work dill.. :laugh:

:idhitit: WooHoo i wondered why you left so quick after posting that dill!! :eek:

LOL i am trying not to mention how sweet Wes and *cough* look together coz i dont wanna get hurt...i remember some thread from a few years back concerning Wes and *cough*....and i only got 1 leg so i cant run :laugh:

Nice work dill.. :eek:

What you talking about this one?

Wes Got Married

If so I think the video above took place shortly after the steamy honeymoon.

:angry: Ok, Running away now.

I don't see amy image. Did someone install the Romulan cloaking device? :angry:

:idhitit: WooHoo i wondered why you left so quick after posting that dill!! :bow:

LOL i am trying not to mention how sweet Wes and *cough* look together coz i dont wanna get hurt...i remember some thread from a few years back concerning Wes and *cough*....and i only got 1 leg so i cant run :laugh:

Nice work dill.. :eek:

Wes Got Married

LMAO yup thats the one...at this moment in time i would like to say i had no part in this and upon my death let it be known i DIDNT laugh..long..well ok still am laughing :eek:

Wait for me.. :wheelchair:

:idhitit: WooHoo i wondered why you left so quick after posting that dill!! :eek:

LOL i am trying not to mention how sweet Wes and *cough* look together coz i dont wanna get hurt...i remember some thread from a few years back concerning Wes and *cough*....and i only got 1 leg so i cant run :eek:

Nice work dill.. :bow:

Wes Got Married

LMAO yup thats the one...at this moment in time i would like to say i had no part in this and upon my death let it be known i DIDNT laugh..long..well ok still am laughing :P

Wait for me.. :wheelchair:

See the great thing is that I don't have to outrun RC, I just have to outrun you then I am safe, :laugh:

:angry: No need to run, that was funny enough that I can forgive putting Wes in there. The steamy honeymoon comment now...:laugh:

See the great thing is that I don't have to outrun RC, I just have to outrun you then I am safe, :lol:

Crap didnt think of that..good job i have spikes on the wheels like in Death Race 2000 :devil2:

:) No need to run, that was funny enough that I can forgive putting Wes in there. The steamy honeymoon comment now... :)

Say what??..i am half way across europe already..lol

See the great thing is that I don't have to outrun RC, I just have to outrun you then I am safe, :)

Crap didnt think of that..good job i have spikes on the wheels like in Death Race 2000 :devil2:

:lol: No need to run, that was funny enough that I can forgive putting Wes in there. The steamy honeymoon comment now... :)

Say what??..i am half way across europe already..lol

lol, to bad you were running in the wrong direction.

lol, to bad you were running in the wrong direction.

LMAO damn infact i am going round in circles..could have sworn i saw that tree an hour ago :) :)

Kevin when are you gonna write the letter about the date to Pent House LOL

Is that thing still around? I got that joke from that 70s show