Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Nimoy on New Commercial

I couldn't find the commerical on the net, but I just saw Nimoy on a new TV commercial. You know those new commercials where the black Volkswagen interviews people like David Hasselhoff? Well, they have a new one with them interviewing Nimoy. I just saw it for the first time today.

he is talking to the car about type casting and his photography. At the end of the commercial, he is beamed away. :angry: He was looking great for his age on the commercial, which gives me high hopes that his age won't show too badly on the new Trek movie. If anyone can find it, post a link here

Edited by The Kryptonian

Volkswagen is doing these new commercials on TV where a black VW Beetle talks like KITT with a German accent and interviews celebrities. The new commercial is that the car interviews Leonard Nimoy. It's just a joke thing for a funny commercial.

Sounds very cool. What network was it shown on? Have you seen it more than once?

I have finally found the VW Nimoy commercial, you can see it here . I don't know why, but I've only seen the commercial once on TV and that is the time I posted this thread.

That is cool,Though i cannot really see American TV commercial jingles,LOL!.

Btw i am from Malaysia.