Sign in to follow this  
TJ Phaserman

name that quote

bascally this game works like this.

say a line or lines from a movie, the person has to guess it

then you type a quote for someone to guess.

i'll start off with something someone should know

*I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. If anyone wishes to object do so now, I will make a note of it in my log."

"Sir, I think I speak for everyone when I say: To hell with our orders"

Star Trek First Contact

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it."

The Shawshank Redemption

"Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

"A Few Good Men"

"Never again will I allow our political self-interest to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons. And to those who would use them, your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid. It's your turn to be afraid."

Air Force One

"A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream."

"Oceans Twelve"

"Okay. IF he'd let me finish I was gonna say Three's Company, Three Stooges, Three Musketeers, three-peat, three strikes you're out, "Three Times a Lady"."

Stealth

okay for this one it's so easy, even joe can guess what it is.

"Oooh, a piece of candy, Oooh, a piece of candy, Oooh, a piece of candy, Oooh, a piece of candy, Oooh, a piece of candy, Oooh, a piece of candy"

Family Guy - Play it Again, Brian

This one is probably gonna be a little hard.

"The more I read, the more questions I have. Everytime I pass a library I get an anxiety attack."

seaquest dsv

"All right! This is it! Now you all know me, so I'm gonna say this as simply as I can. If it's our time to die, it's our time. All I ask is, if we have to give these bastards our lives... WE GIVE 'EM HELL BEFORE WE DO! "

The Matrix Revolutions

"Because that suitcase perfectly holds my Blazer Sniper Rifle2.45 and a gag for irritating, talkative little girls like yourself. You want me to stop and get it out?"

X-Men: The Last Stand

From the moment I heard Frau say I had a clone, I knew that I'd be safe cuz I'd never be alone. An evil doctor shouldn't speak aloud about his feelings, my hurt and my pain don't make me too appealing. I'd hoped Scott would look up to me, run the business of the family, head an evil empire just like his dear old dad, give him my love and the things I never had. Scott would think I was a cool guy, return the love I have, make me want to cry, be evil, but have my feelings too, change my life with Oprah and Maya Angelou. But Scott rejected me, c'est la vie, life is cruel, treats you unfairly, even so, a God there must be, Mini Me, you complete me.

austin powers and the spy who shagged me

"Human memory is selective and linear. Simply put, a human remembers the best of times in progressive order, beginning with the earliest childhood."

Deep Space Nine

Probably the reason you married her. I mean, she probably hid her real personality as most women do, and by that time it was too late because you'd already... I'm gonna shut up now.

Roots, as said by LeVar Burton

Also, tj, that joke about Joe, not funny and uncalled for :tribble:

"Ogata, if the oxygen destroyer is used even once, politicians from around the world will see it. Of course, they'll want to use it as a weapon. Bombs versus bombs, missiles versus missiles, and now a new superweapon to throw upon us all! As a scientist - no, as a human being - I can't allow that to happen! Am I right?"

Godzilla

"You have about as much chance of going out with Penny as the Hubble Telescope has of finding that at the center of each black hole there's a little man with a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker."

Roots, as said by LeVar Burton

Also, tj, that joke about Joe, not funny and uncalled for :tribble:

"Ogata, if the oxygen destroyer is used even once, politicians from around the world will see it. Of course, they'll want to use it as a weapon. Bombs versus bombs, missiles versus missiles, and now a new superweapon to throw upon us all! As a scientist - no, as a human being - I can't allow that to happen! Am I right?"

psy, that quote wasn't about joe...thats the quote i had in mind and i picked it. i had no intention whatsoever in making fun of someone's condition because i'll neve in my life stoop that low

The Big Man Theory

"If you're half Chinese, I'm half black. I'm your brother and I'm fly. You down with that, Snoopy? That's dope, innit? "

Rush Hour 3

"Yes. It's a strange feeling, Kha'Mak, to know suddenly that all the decisions in your life have brought you to this place. There is no longer doubt or uncertainty. The future now consists of only three probabilities. .. In the moment that I strike, the Emperor and I will both die. Or he will die and I will spend my life in prison. Or I will fail and be killed. For the first time in my life, the path is clear."

^^^Actually my previous quote was from Babylon 5^^^^^

Serial Mom

The Terrian way is better. Don't harm.

^^^Actually my previous quote was from Babylon 5^^^^^

Serial Mom

The Terrian way is better. Don't harm.

ironically i found the same quote from Bobby

Jericho

"Finished. I've managed to save the universe and forty percent of your rectum."

since no one has guessed in a month i'll start with a new one.

it was Futurama: Benders Big Score by the way.

"He strolls up to the twister, and he says, 'have a drink'. And he chucks the bottle into the twister, and it never hits the ground. "

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

god i hated that movie as a kid...

"You told everyone to take out their Samurai swords and shave your butt."