Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

therabidirishman

The Rabid Irishman Cometh

Hello.Thanks to alterego for the warm welcome earlier today.I would've posted earlier,except my neighborhood lost power for a little while (just as i finished the registration process....I honestly didn't think I had registered until I got alterego's e-mail).I may not post often,but I'm highly opinionated and more than a little bit argumentative(all in good fun,though).There are times I enjoy taking up unpopular positions just to get a reaction.I like to get everyone's blood pumping!So,if I start messing with your heads,don't take it seriously!Its just the rabidirishman being the rabidirishman.Hey,any Yahoo Fantasy Sports coaches here?I'm involved in all the Yahoo Fantasy sports,all my teams are called The Rabidirishmen!

Welcome to the board! For the past 3 or 4 years I've been in fantasy leagues with my brothers but this year we haven't set one up. Seeing that the season starts in about a week it doesn't look like we will be either.

Be sure to check out Risa for the more heated types of discussions. To get in you just have to agree that what's in Risa stays in Risa and nothing is personal in there (or shouldn't be anyway). use the password iagree to get in.

Anyway I'm Kevin (VaBeachGuy or VBG for short).

Welcome!

Welcome....

therabidirishman Posted on Aug 29 2003, 03:33 AM

There are times I enjoy taking up unpopular positions just to get a reaction

I think that describes a lot of people here?

I may not post often,but I'm highly opinionated and more than a little bit argumentative(all in good fun,though).There are times I enjoy taking up unpopular positions just to get a reaction.I like to get everyone's blood pumping!So,if I start messing with your heads,don't take it seriously!Its just the rabidirishman being the rabidirishman.

Hmmm there are quite a few highly opinionated people here...

Just being the rabidirishman?? hmmm, OK. I can deal, seriously it takes a lot to really get me(if you've seen my temper, it means you've bugged the heck out of me too many times)

Maybe its the ancestry :dude: ...Irish appears on both sides of my family.

Anyway...

Welcome To The Boards!!!