Sign in to follow this  
zipkirk1966

Costume contest on Roddenberry.com

Hey all

I just enter a Klingon costume contest and I made it lol now you can vote so if you could vote for me I"M D'GHOR hey it's all in good fun lol

Brian

HMMM not too many read this but that's ok I'm now in the finial round with two others in the contest and on Monday will find out if I win or not.

Brian

WOW!! That's a great costume. I see the winner will be announced Monday, March 3. Be sure to let us know how you do. Good luck!

Sorry you didn't win but your costume was great. Hard to go up against someone who was apparently wearing the real cloak of the Klingon Chancellor (Robert O'Reilly said it was the real one).

Welcome to the site! Did you knit that uniform? It looks great!

Sorry, the one above is for Major Hayes. :lol: But thank you also. Yeah I did knit it, I couldn't find the right kind of fabric to make it with and I thought the original ones kind of looked like they were knit, so it was a lot of work lol.

I can imagine that it was. You did a great job. And welcome to Startrekfans.net. If you have any questions please feel free to Pm myself or another member of the MOD team.

This probably isn't the right place to put this but here's my TOS Romulan costume. :P

Very well done. Did you place in the contest? (or is it still going on?)

No haven't done any contests yet, I pretty much just made it because the TOS Romulans are my favorite and they're like the Romans lol and in case I ever went to a convention I'd have something to wear. I'm glad you guys like it :)

No haven't done any contests yet, I pretty much just made it because the TOS Romulans are my favorite and they're like the Romans lol and in case I ever went to a convention I'd have something to wear. I'm glad you guys like it :)

dag, we definitely need to do a Romulan wardrobe contest next on the site (roddenberry.com). If we can pull one off later this year, you have to enter!