Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Updated Logo

Which Logo is best? (see below for both)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo is best? (see below for both)

• 1. The original one
    • 2. The new one

what bout the ones i made?!!!!

I don't see a lot of difference between the two on my pc but the top seems to have better clarity - I probably like it better than the cookie dough one but I have a personal preference for gold over silver - just a personal opinion.

In all the logos I've seen on this thread, I prefer the original one.

More professional look, neater...

In my opinion of course.

what bout the ones i made?!!!!

I don't see a lot of difference between the two on my pc but the top seems to have better clarity - I probably like it better than the cookie dough one but I have a personal preference for gold over silver - just a personal opinion.

the top ones a Transparent GIF and the bottom one is not (JPG)...VBG, ur opinion if you please? :dude:

heres one i prepared earlier, what do you think?:

Click for Spoiler:

This one's a transparent GIF:

stfans.gif

Click for Spoiler:

This one's a plain 80% quality JPG:

stfans.jpg

what do you think?

VBG, i like em both, there very good! do you like mine? :dude:  :P

They both look good. No Enterprise D or E though? lol

It's looking like more people like the original Logo best though it's almost evenly split. Maybe a second skin will be nade using the new logo and one with the old so everyone can decide which one you want displayed.

I like them both, although I would choose the original over the new ones. Both are fine though, so I'll be happy with which ever is chosen. When I saw alterego's post about the blue I thought that would look good, but now after seeing what it looks like, I prefer the red over blue, but original over red.

I like the new one shape's but I wonder how it look in blue...

Here's one in blue (This is how I made it at first but thought the blue was too dark so I made it red).

Click for Spoiler:

treklogo2blue.gif

With a choice of the original logo and the first new one posted, I voted for the original. However, I do like the new one in blue.