Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Geeky wedding photos

Wow, TUH. Nice pictures. Where did you find these? Btw, these weren't all Florida weddings, were they? <_<

They are appropriate for Halloween, being scary in a variety of ways!

The second one looks like the biggest makeup task, and should send any kids from this marriage straight to therapy when they see them.

Although Robin in the last picture seems pretty scary too.

Since these couples didn't take their wedding seriously, I predict that most of them will be divorced in short order........

Great pics! I liked the "medieval" and "pirate" weddings. The "light sabre" wedding was interesting, but it would have been cool if they were in the appropriate costumes,

A Borg at the Star Trek wedding? NOOOOOOO!!!!! <_<

Since these couples didn't take their wedding seriously, I predict that most of them will be divorced in short order........

You mean they should have taken their wedding seriously like...

Sir Paul and Lady Heather McCartney Marriage Profile

Wedding Date:

June 11, 2002

Their wedding ceremony was held in St. Salvator's Church at the 17th-century Castle Leslie, in Glaslough, Ireland. The officiant on the 1,000-acre estate was the Venerable Cecil Pringle, Archdeacon of Clogher. Paul's brother Mike McCartney was the best man.

Their wedding reportedly cost $3.2 million.

Their marriage lasted how long?

Edited by Odie

I completely missed that before. You have got to be kidding me. The commitment they've made to each other and the love they have for each other are what make a marriage, not a wedding ceremony.

I am just jumping all over the Odie bandwagon today aren't I? :whistling: Not my fault she's making good points.

I completely missed that before. You have got to be kidding me. The commitment they've made to each other and the love they have for each other are what make a marriage, not a wedding ceremony.

I am just jumping all over the Odie bandwagon today aren't I? :blush2: Not my fault she's making good points.

I completely agree as well. Who says that a wedding ceremony has to be completely serious. I am sure that they have just as many fond memories of the wedding if not more than those that have a "traditional" ceremony. I would think that these weddings were actually better. How much stress is usually involved in planning a "traditional" wedding? Compare that to how much fun the couple probably had together planning these. Then tell me who is better off the couple that started their marriage stressed out by worrying over every little detail of the ceremony or those that started their lives together by doing something they both enjoyed and having fun with it?

You mean they should have taken their wedding seriously like...

Sir Paul and Lady Heather McCartney Marriage Profile

Their wedding reportedly cost $3.2 million.

Their marriage lasted how long?

Six years I believe. (It sounded like 6 years constant fighting) :blush2:

Ahahaha, those were all great! Whenever I get married I've decided that I'll at LEAST be wearing a top-hat and a coat with tails...and I'll probably go so far as to have an Insurrection-esque Captain's formal uniform on underneath so I could pull my tux straight off and strut around in my [much more stylish] Starfleet garb. :blush2:

Edited by Eratosthenes