Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperNova

Hey all

...on the other boards I'm posting on!

I really just want to be a part of such a cool trek place like this seems to be! Great work, and great atmosphere around here!

Anyway, is there like a rule that most people that like x-men dosen't like start trek? Am I the only one that like both x-men and Star trek!!!!???????

Anyway, is there like a rule that most people that like x-men dosen't like start trek? Am I the only one that like both x-men and Star trek!!!!???????

Definately not true..I like both the X-Men and Star Trek....Welcome aboard..You'll like it here.. :dude:

I like X-Men and Trek as well, although I do admit to prefferring the latter. Welcome to the boards, SuperNova

I like both X-Men and Star Trek...in fact there is a book in which the Enterprise D encountered a planet which had the X men on it from another dimension. I haven't read this book, but you might wanna take a look!

Welcome aboard! Feel free to like X-Men all you want. Heck, I'm one of those freaks who loves Star Wars and Star Trek. winker.gif

welcome1.gif

Wow! x-men meets star trek eh? That is so cool!

I highly doubt that I can get a hold on it here in Sweden :spock:

And, yeah I like Star wars to

...and Andromeda

...and LEXX

...and Red Dwarf

Have I forgotten anything?!:laugh:

Also a big welcome from me to you :laugh:

And... I LOVE X-Men, too... Especially the one in the wheelchair, you know :spock::laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard