Syperphobia

Spoilers

You like Spoliers for Enterprise?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You like Spoliers for Enterprise?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

With all the buzz I heard from the permier episode, it got me to get uniterested, but yet again interested... I wanted to see T'Pol's new look, but I recieved some spoiling info about the plot, at other ENT cult sites.... Makes me want to know from the fans if they like these spoilers. Sometimes I do, sometimes, I dont.

My fingers are against me. I try and try not to hit the damn spoiler button, but my fingers take over and hit it anyway. I can't resist them, spoilers I mean. They're like chocolate chips straight out of the bag.

I think the spoiler feature is one of the coolest features on this forum.

I don't like spoilers, and I don't read them. I sort of like the anticipation... the building of excitement. Whenever I think of Enterprise I nearly explode with eagerness. I think not getting spoilers makes the episodes better, not just because you have no idea what's going to happen, but also because the waiting makes the episodes more special. If I already know what's going to happen, I'm not as excited.

*shrugs*

I don't mind minor things like people saying "Oh, T'Pol's going to have a new look" or things like that. It only gets me more interested. But when they start going into the plot, I just stop reading.

I voted unsure but I mean sometimes. It depends on the spoiler, I don't want to read a spoiler that says so and so does such and such and if I begin reading something I don't want to hear I skip over it. Most spoilers I have been reading are mainly about the production of ENT costuming and the like, those only whet my appetite for Trek. :lol:

I like the spoiler feature. That way if it looks like the spoiler has plot details or anything else I don't want to read, I won't.

Thanks VBG! :laugh:

My fingers are against me.  I try and try not to hit the damn spoiler button, but my fingers take over and hit it anyway.  I can't resist them, spoilers I mean.  They're like chocolate chips straight out of the bag.

I agree...but more like pickled chocolate licorice out of the jar!Yummm.... :hug:

Yes,Admiral PeeWee does have bizarre tastes.... :lol:

and no,there is no such thing as pickled licorice... ^_^