Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sk8er_gurl88

HEY!

Hey everyone, its nice to be a member here, i'm not gunna go all out on who i am, cuz u can just read bout me in my pro, or ask me urselves, lol!! But i wanted to share somthin with u all thats really made me happy. umm.. k, friday was my15th b-day and i recieved a letter sayin i got 4th place in this international modeling compotition!! as a prize, i got $1000 scholorship fee, and it will be used for gettin me into movies/TV shows/comercials, and so i can get jobs for modeling. If u want to see me in a film, i will be appearing in the movie Ginger Snaps 2, which should be out soon. The 1 thing i really wanna do though is to be in an episode of enterprise!! GRRR!! i want it so much, lol!! But ya, i just wanted to share the good news and i'll talk to u all l8er!!

L8er Sk8ers :)

And congratulations on your modelling prize!

I see from your profile that you are from Edmonton. It's always nice to have another Canadian onboard. I'm from Winnipeg but one of the other mods, bysty, is from outside Edmonton (around your age too). We have quite a few Canadian members here.

Stardate:213630.9

Welcome to the Boards!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the scholorship!

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations on your modeling scholarship..If you are on TV make sure you let us know..