• Starfleet Command III
    • Legacy
    • Bridge Commander
    • Birth of the federation
    • Generations
    • Hidden Evil
    • Away Team
    • Armada

My favourite Star Trek game is Bridge Commander, because you are on the bridge and you give the commands to the crew and because there is the beautiful voice of Brent!!

I am divided.

STFC 3 was probably my favorite, but could have been improved a lot.

Bridge Commander was great but seemed too limited.

BOTF had too many technical problems for me, at least. I was trying to run a cracked ver on a recent computer... I tried for months to get it for real but couldn', and don't have any old working computers around. It was mostly unplayable, crashing at bad times. Seemed rather limited as well.

I voted STFC3, since I think it was probably the best of them all. They all, though, could use a lot of work.

I'm pretty partial to Armada. I have both I & II for my computer. My youngest kicks my butt on both of them.

I'm hoping that he'll teach me how to get better at it.

I'm a FPS fan, so I say Elite Force is my favorite. The graphics are badly dated, but the game is still fun. Especially since the VOY crew voiced their characters for the game <_<

yes, Elite Force was great...

but indeed I like the first one, not the second one. In the first one you can choose the sex of the protagonist, so I could be a female officer, and... it is true, there are the voices of the Voyager's characters.

The second one was boring.

i only played 2 of those on that list

you fogot elite force and armada 2, anyways bride commander is my favorite i really wanna play generations i really wanna play legacy BUT MY COMPUTER SUCKS!!!

Edited by DATA2007

I voted Starfleet Command 3,Because i have an early version

of Starfleet Command 2. I loved Voyager Elte Force 1 & 2 too.

I vote for Birth Of The Federation. Really great game and even better with the new Ultimate Dominion Mod. :vbg:

Elite Force was OK but too much of the Voyager season 4-7 scenario for me. I would have preferred to fight the Kazon and the Vidiiians. I would also have liked to have real Voyager characters or one I could name myself instead for that Munro or whatever his name was.

I also remember having some old TNG game once upon a time which was good.

I haven't played any of the other games mentioned here, just read somewhere that there are many bugs in them. Is that true? :cheers:

I vote for none of the ones listed. My favorite games are the Elite Force games. I much prefer first person shooters