Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

What If...

What If Voyager Hadn't Ended Up The In The Delta Quadrent??

What If They Some How Ended Up

"a long time ago, in a galaxy

far, far away..."

Let's Say, Just Before "A New Hope" Starts.

What Do You Suppose Their Jouney Would Be Like?

Well I'm pretty sure that they would be kicking some major Empire butt. Other than that it would be a pretty uneventful voyage. I'm just wondering how they are going to explain to Starfleet where they went.

Yea Janeway would be able to get then out of all the sticky situations, but seriously do you really think they could stand up to the Empire? Probably not but what the hey it's still funny to think that they would make it back in one piece.

Yeah, lol

I Really Don't Think Voyager Could Withstand An Attack From A Star Destoryer.

Click for Spoiler:

2mppSTFedIntrepid.gif

2mppSWStarDestroyer.gif

Then Again, There's A Chance That Janeway Could Could Negotioate A "Protection" Treaty With The Empire, lol

Anyway, In The Star Wars Galaxy, No Neelix, No Kes, No 7 Of 9.

Yeah, lol

I Really Don't Think Voyager Could Withstand An Attack From A Star Destoryer.

Then Again, There's A Chance That Janeway Could Could Negotioate A "Protection" Treaty With The Empire, lol

Anyway, In The Star Wars Galaxy, No Neelix, No Kes, No 7 Of 9.

Knowing Janeway she would try, weather it would be successful would be something that I would want to see.

Not having those characters would be really bad most of all 7 of 9.

This is a very old arguement who would win star wars or trek as I don't want to get beaten to death I will keep my opions to myself but it you go to spacebattles.com I do beleve is the web site they have some really cool movies but instead of ether trek or wars winning its usealy babalon 5 thats on top

hehe

thats all ive got to say!

but then again : if 7of9 was there, then it wouldn't be B'lanna v Seven, but Seven v Leia

Slap a black helmet on Janeway and call her Kath Janer.

Im sure that they would have stayed out of the Rebellion and just treied to make their way home in accordance with Imperial law. Yawn. They arent that adventurous. The Maquis might eagerly have loaded up on light sabers and joined in. But not Voyager. There could be a star fight on but Voyager would raise shields, sail past and study a nearby nebula. Which would probably end up turning the ship inside out for an hour but everything would be grand in the end.

The force is not logical.

This is a very old arguement who would win star wars or trek as I don't want to get beaten to death I will keep my opions to myself but it you go to spacebattles.com I do beleve is the web site they have some really cool movies but instead of ether trek or wars winning its usealy babalon 5 thats on top

I Believe That Both Have Things Superior and Inferior To The Other. :)

But Voyager Would Get Pounded In A Fight With A Star Destroyer :)

The big thing I have always heard is that star wars and trek have different sheilds so the star wars weapons could not go through star treks but treks could but the worlds are so different if they meet up in battle I don't know who who would win. :lol:

Here's A Thought I Had That I Wanted To Bring Up.

Suppose Voyager Fell In With Alliance. You Think That Would Have Made Any Signifcant Difference??

As Far As Weapons Go..I'm Not Sure, But I Know Starfleet Medical Technology Is Better. Or Atleast Seems To Be. I Think They'd Be A Great Help.

Holo-Doc's mobil emitter would be found on Luke Skywalker's desert planet with R2D2.

Voyager would struggle with the Empire and liberrate a Storm Trooper in homes of regaining his humanity.

Janeway would have a conflict with Darth Vader in each movie from the original trilogy. :borgqueen:

Mellennium Falcon in Voyager's shuttlebay with room for the other shuttles. :blink:

Princess Leia takes interrest in medical science and becomes the ship's nurse.

Chewbacca joins the crew as a guide, but refuses to cook. :blink:

That's all I have for tonight. :lol:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Lasers are very primitive. As shown many times on Trek that lasers don't pose a threat. :dude:

Not sure about "Turbo Laser" & stuff. but I wouldn't be surprise if 1 full sweep from a stardestroyer doing like 1% shield damage. :)

:rofl::rofl:

That's Thing...We Really Don't Know How Powerful These "Lasers" Are.

But...Superlasers (Like The Death Star's Primary Weapon) Can Heat The Core Of A Planet Until It Explodes.

A Death Star is equivalent to 9 100m Species 8472 Bioships

Theres no doubt it can take out a Trek ship in a shot, its the smaller ships that are the mystery. That's 1 thing I don't like about SW.

There's no explainations in almost everything. They never tell what weapons scemetics or what engines they use.

Did u know Obiwan traveled almost 1/2 their galaxy in a manner of hours if no :dude:

Its either they got great engines or, their galaxy is a very small one.

It's Cause Propulsion Methods Are Faster. And I've Read That The SW Galaxy Is Bigger Than The Milky Way Galaxy.

And As For No Explinations, That's Not Important To The Story.

They could have explained it to Anakin when they showing him the controls, :dude:

anyway, Bigger? they have covered the entire galaxy that's bigger then ours. No wonder they got tons of problems, concrete worlds "concrete cities"

burnt out world "Tons of factories" etc.

So any idea what that cloth thing infront of their ships they use to travel?

:)

anyway, Bigger? they have covered the entire galaxy that's bigger then ours. No wonder they got tons of problems, concrete worlds "concrete cities"

burnt out world "Tons of factories" etc.

So any idea what that cloth thing infront of their ships they use to travel?

:dude:

Actually, On A Map I Have, There Are Still Unknown Regions.

Cloth?? Hmmm?

Dooku Had A Sailing Ship...In Space, lol

I Don't Recall Obi-Wan Having Any Kind Of Cloth On His Ship.

And Btw, There Are SW Tech Manuals For The Ship Fucntions And Stuff.

And We Do Have A SW Thread Which This Particular Part Of The Conversation May Fit Better, hehe

I had a very funny thought. What If the Borg came over as well as Voyager? I'd hate to go up against an assimilated Star Destroyer.