Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat

A few did show up. (Maybe more will after I left! :blink: )

People often tell us how they forget about the chats. Is this the problem?

People just need reminders?

This week's chat turnout was really disappointing! Where were all you guys??? Do you need an email every week to remind you or what? I don't think we had more than 4 people in there!

The only way this will work is with your help. (I am not going to constantly promote these chats. All of you need to help me with that. It is a group effort.)

Sorry I forgot to send the reminder but no one reminded me! :blink:

The only way this will work is with your help. (I am not going to constantly promote these chats. All of you need to help me with that. It is a group effort.)

Sorry I forgot to send the reminder but no one reminded me! :eek:

OK.....Master Q---you remind Alterego to remind the members about the chat. I will remind Master Q to remind Alterego to remind the members about the chat............. :blink:

I'm embarassed to say I flat out forgot, although I would have been late since I worked until 6 PM (Eastern time). Reminders might have helped me pop in later. Maybe the cold is freezing my brain cells? :blink:

I managed to drop by for a few minutes in the room Saturday evening had a few people in there I came at the tail end of it so by then they all left and had to do other stuff and since I was the only one in the room I also left afterwards.

What time was it?

I was in another ST chat at 3pm/Eastern/Sat. so maybe they conflicted?

If I get a reminder email by Wed., then I put a yellow sticky on my computer for the weekend. Don't know if that's when you all send them but that's generally the only way I remember. :blink:

I try to remember to send them by Thursday, that seems far enough away to give time to prepare but not so far that another reminder becomes necessary.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CHAT TOMORROW NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kor37

I won't forget, as long as you don't forget to close the size command with [/ size] minus the space :)

Edited by MrPsychic

I won't forget, as long as you don't forget to close the size command with [/ size] minus the space :)

Happy now?.... :)

I have a Cub Scout meeting at that time, if it works out maybe I can catch the end

Didn't know you were a cub scout, Boozehound! Good luck with that and let us know when you become a boy scout.......... :)

xool, plan to be here

Well.......you must have been invisible cause I didn't see you there.

This week's chat was the best attended so far. We had about 10 people in there. Lets keep it growing!.. :)

I tried, but the chat room didn't work on my computer

Why not? Is it a problem with JAVA on your computer or perhaps it's a glitch in the chatroom ??

I tried, but the chat room didn't work on my computer

Why not? Is it a problem with JAVA on your computer or perhaps it's a glitch in the chatroom ??

don't know, I just know it wouldn't load

This new version of the chatroom is really shaky. I don't know why its changed but the old one was a lot better. People are constantly getting knocked off of there, myself included and the time delay is also bad. Can anything be done?

Sorry I missed it. I'm usually offline from Wed. - Sun. so I didn't see the message :) . Will try to remember in 2 weeks.

Edited by athena28

Is there a chat again today? If there is a scheduled chat every saturday shouldn't the title of this thread be changed? (Bi)Weekly implies every other week doesn't it?

Is there a chat again today? If there is a scheduled chat every saturday shouldn't the title of this thread be changed? (Bi)Weekly implies every other week doesn't it?

You are correct. The title should be Weekly Chat. This is mising some people up!

I plan on being there at 6:00 pm est.

Edited by Kor37

Yes, let's start a new topic

I have "bi" in the title because originally we were deciding if it should be every week or every other week

but we have decided that it is every week

Request: Alterego, could you please edit the bi out? Thank you.

(I will still start a new topic, though.)

Edited by master_q