Sign in to follow this  

Hi folks,

I'm kind of new here. I am also a big Stargate fan but did not start watching it until mid-forth season. But I have gotten the DVD's of all 4 seasons and have caught up. I am also a big Andromeda fan. It may sound like I'm getting a little off topic but what I'm getting at is that I recently found out that is that Michael Shanks and Lexa Doig (Rommie) from Andromeda were recently married.

Just thought someone out there might be interested. :borg2:

I love Stargate, long may it continue.

:clap:

but it doesn't beat my beloved Star Trek.

:) :)

Hi folks,

I'm kind of new here. I am also a big Stargate fan but did not start watching it until mid-forth season. But I have gotten the DVD's of all 4 seasons and have caught up. I am also a big Andromeda fan. It may sound like I'm getting a little off topic but what I'm getting at is that I recently found out that is that Michael Shanks and Lexa Doig (Rommie) from Andromeda were recently married. 

Just thought someone out there might be interested.  :)

ROMMIE, WOW WHAT A HOT ONE SHE IS, WHAT A LUCKY S.O.B. :force:

Hi folks,

Just thought someone out there might be interested.  :o

ROMMIE, WOW WHAT A HOT ONE SHE IS, WHAT A LUCKY S.O.B. :o

Michael Shanks ain't too bad either. :bow:

I just have the Director's Cut of the movie and the soundtrack (which somebody sent me :tear:). Season sets will have to wait, although I wouldn't mind having them.

This Friday sci-fi is running "Fragile Balance." This is a very good episode. I believe the young man that plays O'Neill's clone is the same boy that was in Insurrection. Definitely an episode worth watching.

This Friday sci-fi is running "Fragile Balance."  This is a very good episode.  I believe the young man that plays O'Neill's clone is the same boy that was in Insurrection.  Definitely an episode worth watching.

O'Neill: "You stole my a** and

Click for Spoiler:

made a mini me

I never would have thought he could be so funny.

O'Neill always cracks me up. That's one of the things that sucked me into this show. The one with the time loop was incredible. I thought I'd bust a gut when He and Tealc were shagging golf balls into the event horizon.

Finally got to see Fire and Water. Whoa! Not funny at all, but a really great ep. I also have this huge, sick need to see Meridian and Abyss, but we all know what an angst junky I am. Ah well, they're coming up soon I believe.

the time loop episode was hillarious. i loved it. yeah oneils got great comic timing most of the time when i need a good laugh, he doesnt let me down.

the time loop episode was hillarious. i loved it. yeah oneils got great comic timing most of the time when i need a good laugh, he doesnt let me down.

His expressions are what gets me. He doesn't have to say a word, and I'm cracking up laughing.

His expressions are what gets me. He doesn't have to say a word, and I'm cracking up laughing.

Man, "Window Of Opportunity" Was Great. I Loved It. I Think It Was Only The Second Epiosde I Had Seen At The Time. :tear:

406.jpg

HIS EXPRESSIONS ARE PRICELESS. there everybit as good as his wiseass cracks. i loved when tealc finally had enough of getting hit by the door, and hit the guy back. or how about when oneil quit, then kissed carter, and it started over again. twas a priceless ep.

I have been watching it on the sci-fi channel at 3:00P and on Mondays I think they show a lot of eps. I'm not sure if that season 6 though.

time is PST

Edited by archerfan

im watching right now, on the local abc channel. the one with phlox in it. i also have seasons 1-4 now on dvd. cant wait to get the rest.so when does the rest of season eight start again?

I have always been a big Stargate fan, but I have missed alot of the episodes and am just now getting a chance to get caught up again.

Nice avatar, Sammy! <_<

Welp, I get to see "Unatural Selection" from Season 6 in January. :unsure:

"Unatural Selection"....I Think May Have Missed That One When It First Aired.