Sign in to follow this  

cant wait for the new eps to come out, been waiting patiently. love that stargate. so what season are they up to now in season sets on dvd. ive got 1-4 do they have more yet or not?

cool, hopefully soon ill be working fulltime again and buy it and the rest of them as they come out, then maybe start buying DS9, and ENT when it comes out, and TOS as well someday

I used to be a huge fan, but i haven't seen an ep for ages!

How come?

Time, it's not on TV as much anymore, and when it is i'm busy in or out with my girl.

I've got season 1 on DVD, i suppose when i get my new job i'll buy more seasons...

I just gave up on Ent, but this discussion would be better in a trek forum rather in the SG-1 sec.

ive been missing eps of eveything lately not living at home and everything going on lately. now im hanging out with a new girl and shes great, but i doubt ill be watching too much tv for a while, thank god for sg1 reruns, and season sets lol

Do you know what really ticks me off?

next weeks previews - subtle hint tonight..

Click for Spoiler:

I do not want romance between Carter and ONeill - I'd be glad for them both to have romances with other people. But why do TPTB always have to try to turn the stars into an item. In fact as Amanda Tapping stated Carter is due for a boyfriend that doesn't die.

Here's some interesting news about "Atlantis"

Anderson helps kick off Stargate Atlantis

JANUARY 9, 2004

Stargate SG-1 star Richard Dean Anderson ("Colonel Jack O'Neill") will appear in the premiere episode of the spin-off series Stargate Atlantis, the actor told the Canadian Press news agency. "We're shooting it concurrently and it will hopefully pick up the ball," Anderson said. "I'll help launch it. I'll be in the pilot but after that I'm done."

Colonel O'Neill appears in the episode to help convince Major John Sheppard, one of Atlantis' regular characters, to join the dangerous mission to another galaxy.

Anderson also said that Season Eight of SG-1, which begins filming in February, will be his final year with the long-running series.

"I have a five-year-old daughter who I don't get to see enough," Anderson said, "I'm going to build a house in California and I'm going to learn Spanish."

For more Atlantis info, go here: Atlantis

Tonight is 'Grace' :force:

I am going to join a sg1 message board but I want a cool stargate name and can't think of one... Any suggestions??

Guest Mike_Hines01

I thought 'Grace' was a great episode, I really enjoyed it.

I just watched 'Grace' :blink:  :o I loved it...  :blink:  :blink:

What did everyone else think of it??

I was ecstatic beyond belief that

Click for Spoiler:

they resolved that Carter and O'Neill are NOT destined for romance

It wasn't one of my favorite episodes however.

Why don't you look up a list of Egyptian goddesses and choose one for your name.

Okay

Click for Spoiler:

I don't know how far you got but Carter talked to various images - that helped her realize some things about what was missing from her life. Like realizing she only thought about O'Neill because it was safe and that it wasn't what she really wanted. She was talking to the little girl grace when she got an idea.

She initiated the hyperspace engines enough to take them out of the same dimension as the gas cloud and then used the impulse engine to get free of the cloud. She made a deal with the alien vessel that was also trapped in the cloud that if they would return the crew she would help them escape the cloud - which they did and she did.

The ending had her in sickbay recovering from a major concussion.