Sign in to follow this  

What would you think of Teal'c with hair???

Teal'c returns ... with hair?

FEBRUARY 3, 2004

The traditionally hairless Teal'c will be sporting a new do when Season Eight arrives this summer, according to actor Christopher Judge! During his multi-stop tour of Europe last week, Judge told fans that his Jaffa character will finally have a head of hair next season -- and showed it off to fans.

Judge has reportedly suggested giving Teal'c some hair on numerous occasions, but was always refused by the show's executive producers. One small concession led to a strip of facial hair -- dubbed the "chin caterpillar" by fans -- for the first several episodes of Season Four.

Is Chia-Teal'c a sure thing, or only wishful thinking by the actor? Time will tell -- until then, we'll call this one a rumor.

Click for Spoiler:

judge_hair.jpg

From Gateworld.net: Teal'c,

Its' just a rumor, but what do you think?

(pictures Teal'c walking into the SGC wearring leather, long dread-style hair, earrings, and carring a boom box with rap music) :laugh:

;) Disturbing mental picture :)

Ok I just watched 'Death Knell' and it was ok... I really liked the part where...

Click for Spoiler:

at the end when Jack puts his arm around Sam and she leans on his shoulder... *happy sigh*

Death knell was a depressing episode. it was like

Click for Spoiler:

the bad guy is getter stronger and we've lost all our allies

And which episose - I saw a rerun earlier - has O'Neill saying we'll jump off that bridge when we come to it. I love that character.

LOL that line was funny.. Wasn't that in Death Knell??

It was kinda depressing but hey as long as SG1 is around I don't think we have anything to worry about... :waaaa:

I enjoyed the episode.

Click for Spoiler:

I knew it was a two-parter, so no surprise for me there.

Speculation about Dr. Frasier (heavy spoiler if you haven't heard the rumors):

Click for Spoiler:

I'm hoping that she decides to leave with her new little friend with whom she was flirting in the cafeteria. I'd rather see that than have her character die on the mission.

okay have seen hero's pt 2 and well I was sad.

Click for Spoiler:

I saw it without having seen the first episode so I was a little agrieved and at the moment that Jack got shot, it left the audience wondering if jack was dead, of course he wasn't but the way that they set it up, left you not seeing Janets death until it was played back on Daniels video camera. The reactions were so realistic and I think this shows just how wonderful this cast is. I am glad I have managed to follow the series from the beginning almost.

Click for Spoiler:

This season does have the air of depressing but how many honestly thought that the Tok'ra allience would last the entire series? And for that matter the Jaffa being led by another group of people? Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I Accidentaly Read A Spoiler On Another Site

Click for Spoiler:

:blink: :wow::hug::assimilated: :blink:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And If Anyone Is Unaware, StargateBBS Is Back Up

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Tomorrow 'Point of Veiw' is on.... :assimilated::laugh::assimilated: I'm excited... (can you tell?)

This is the episode that got me watching... Truth be told I only saw the end and I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention, but it got me watching the ones after it.. :laugh:

Anyone else like this episode??