Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Bakula on Old Christine

I saw a glimpse of Scott Bakula on an add for tomorrow nights ep of New/Old Christine. He had longer hair. I looked it up on the tv diretory and confirmed he is the guest star tomorrow night.

Never watched the show but I will tomorrow.

Bakula mentioned he would be on this show at the Las Vegas Star Trek Con. He did indeed have longer hair. I've seen the show a couple times and found it fairly funny. But I switched nights for this week, am working tonight, and will miss it. :nono: Please give your reactions, those who catch it.

Thanks for sharing that clip - pretty funny. Should be interesting to see where this storyline goes.

Edited by trekz

I checked, and Scott will be on tonight. Here is the summary of the episode tonight

Come to Papa Jeff

Christine is shocked to learn that Jeff is a grandfather when he attends 'Grandparents' Day' at Ritchie's school, and the news causes her to rethink their relationship. With Scott Bakula

Pretty funny episode tonight. Beyond the whole Jeff (Bakula) is a grandfather there is the other issue:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Jeff (Bakula) is the father of new Christine who is currently the girlfriend of old Christine's (Julia Louis-Dreyfus') ex-husband! And there's a hysterical genealogical riff where old Christine take a message board and uses it to make a genealogical chart of what the relationships would be if her ex-husband married new Christine and she married new Christine's Father (Bakula).

I'm going to keep watching to see where they go next!

I believe she was nominated for an Emmy this year, and may have won for her new series. I don't remember which award that was

She won best actress in a comedy series.

thanks, it's good I can remember something lol. I thought Monday's episode was funny, so I could see this series be a big hit lasting for years if it is done right. They seem to be off to a good start. I'll definitely be watching the episodes when Scott comes back.

Even though they seem to be not dating on the TV series, Scott (Jeff) is still the dad of new christine so I think he'll be back again. And unless they make the new Quantum Leap series rumors keep talking about, I think he'll have the time to come back every now and then