Sign in to follow this  
Charface

When you log on to Startrekfans.net...

or is just me?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. poll content?

• yeah i say stuff
    • i don't say nothin'

I wouldn't even think about saying beaming me up to log on STF.

It never occurred to me to say anything when I log on.

Same here

About 1 year ago when i used to log in i used to say "Here we go again" B)

Now i dont have the time to log in as much as back in the good old days so i say nothing now :dude:

I don't say anything B) I usually don't have my speakers on, so I don't get a audible greeting. If I was to make a remark though, it would probably be either : Make it so! OR Beam me up (there's no intelligent life down here!)

Wouldn't it be interesting if there were a video library of members greeting each other? Or maybe not, what if we all speak in monotones!?! :dude:

Edited by trekz

I think we all speak in monotones. I know I do. I wonder what we'd all sound like. Which reminds me, I had a dream last night that I was doing my show, and I got a phone in request. It was kind of a crank call though, and the people who were calling me just to harass me during my show were none other than Gary and Krissy Phaserman. No lie.

But back to the actual point of the post, if I ever say anything when logging on, it's usually "Come on, dammit!" because sometimes it takes awhile for my computer to log me on.

When I log on to stf.net it is done automatically so I dont really say anything at all but head directly to see what type of posts are on the board then look through those that interest me and make a post in response to that.

:elephant::b-day::clap::clap:

"Make it so!" Hahaha! That's brilliant; I will now say that every time I post--even if only in my head. :laugh:

Does it count if I hear the "voices" in my head say things when I log on? :laugh:

I can't believe this thread was revived. I barely remember it.

Someone's got too much free time on their hands. :wink2:

I can't believe this thread was revived. I barely remember it.

Someone's got too much free time on their hands. :wink2:

But the question, which would seem so silly on some other website, is actually funny and fits this forum just perfectly.

I myself don't say anything when I log on, but I could see someone doing that. :laugh:

No, because I set my cookies to atomatically log me in. My broswer saves my password. Now and then, I reset my cookies and I have to log in. Instead of saying,

"Beam me up!",

I often say,

"Oh please be the right password... don't make me contact VaBeachGuy or Alterego again!"

23_30_125.gif

----Edit: cookies, not cockies---

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

i dont think i ever talk to my computer unless im mad at it, and thats never been the case when logging on