Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Do you have pets?

CATS are my favorite!! My family's owned cats pretty much all my life.

Crystal is 11 years old, and half Abyssinian(at least that was what we were told by the vet.)

We also have parakeets owned by my brother.

We have also had gerbils, hampsters, and various breeds of fish.

Here's a list of my pets. :spock:

• Brigadier Alastaire Gordon Leth-Bridge Stewart of U.N.I.T. (My goldfish :drool: )
  • Goldy (My dog, she's been living for quite sometime...)
  • Jim (My mischevious cat who walks through walls... And likes to chew on plastic...)

That's my list so far... My little brother likes little trees.... Although he can't take very good care of them... Tribbles will probably be his preference..

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I used to carry around this clover around grade-school, and named it "Istari Gandalf Storm-something..."...

But that's inanimate objects...

Of fish that I used to have...

• The 1st Doctor
  • The 2nd Doctor
  • The 3rd Doctor
  • Ambassador Bubbles (Oh yeah... He's one of my mechanical fish... Missing Right Now...)
  • (Isaac) Asimov
  • (Ben) Bova
  • (Stephen) Hawking
  • Hyperion
  • Robert Anson Heinlein
  • Susan (Foreman) [ Doctor Who's daughter... ]
  • Tegan (Jovanka)
  • Turlough (How I miss Turlough... :drool: )

I used to own an ant colony known some ant-colony, I forgot what I named it.... Usually those die out after awhile for me.. :spock:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I have three pets, 2 cats and a dog.

Danny1.jpg

Danny ~ A 2 year old Golden Retriever, who's just the sweetest baby...we call him 'Cream puff'...lol

Image473.jpg

Suzi ~ A 4 year old short hair tabby who loves to snuggle, loves Danny, and has a sock obession...she steals them, then walks around the house carrying them and mewing...

Image470.jpg

Benny ~ A 6 year old Maine Coon Cat. He likes our company, but on his terms. At this point he likes to spend all his time sleeping...but he's still a real sweetheart

I have 3 cats, Izzy, Mr. Destiny and Simba and a whole mess of fish who I'm not naming cause I can't tell them apart anyway.

56355[/snapback]

Poor little Simba is no more. :( He was a marmalade tabby. Izzy and Mr. Destiny are in my sig, Izzy's grey and white, Mr. Destiny's all black.

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

I love our cat Freddy. In fact he has a whole site devoted to him. He even has a forum. Here is a pic of The Bodacious Freddy.

freddy_ernie_small.jpg

Check out his site: FREDDY'S VERY OWN SITE

65064[/snapback]

I used to carry around this clover around grade-school, and named it "Istari Gandalf Storm-something..."...

But that's inanimate objects...

Of fish that I used to have...

•  
  • The 1st Doctor

• The 2nd Doctor

• The 3rd Doctor

• Ambassador Bubbles (Oh yeah... He's one of my mechanical fish... Missing Right Now...)

• (Isaac) Asimov

• (Ben) Bova

• (Stephen) Hawking

• Hyperion

• Robert Anson Heinlein

• Susan (Foreman) [ Doctor Who's daughter... ]

• Tegan (Jovanka)

• Turlough (How I miss Turlough...  :blink: )

I used to own an ant colony known some ant-colony, I forgot what I named it.... Usually those die out after awhile for me.. :(

lastresort.jpg42.gif

250336[/snapback]

DATA? Is that "THE BABY" I see behind your cat?? From Dinosaurs??? Where did you get him?? I want one!!!!!!!!! I have the small ones only, Earl, Fran and the baby. :(

Oh and DOC. Sorry about Turlough :( I do love the names Robert, Susan and Stephen for fish :(

I have just one dog and he is a Yorkshire Terrier. His name is Astro. Astro is best thing that has happen to me in Japan. :(

I used to have a cat called Millie who looked like Spot from TNG, but she would only respond to Millie despite me trying to change her name :blink:

I also had two goldfish, one called Picard and one called Kirk. But Kirk killed Picard. :blink:

I have two pets..i have a dog, shes red heeler x labrador,her name is jessie and she's getting a bit long in the tooth now but she still drives you nuts with a ball or a stick to throw.

we also have a cat, he is only 7 mths old and his name is bruce, he's very friendly and loves to cuddle you.

I love animals...i think they are great to have around.

Do Tribbles count ? :blink:

I don't have pets right now..Up until a couple years ago I always had cats..(Of course) Sometimes I think I'd like to get another one now..

I had two beautayful pets. A cat who was part Egyptain and American short hair and a half Lab and Colly dog.

My dog Effeany or just Effy for short was with me for eight years and she had one litter of ten puppies. They where the cuttest things ever! I got her on my 5th birthday and had her up until I was 13 and ended up giving her away because the place in which we where moving to didn't allow pets. I think she could tell something was wrong because I was crying alot. She was the most friendly dog in the entire town. She would bark at you like she was about to rip your head off but when you got closer she would wag her tail and jump on you and lick you to death. But when we had to give her away I just broke down and couldn't stop crying for like an hour and then rest of the time I would just sit down and pet her and try not to cry.

My cat Tiger was with me for about five years and she sadly didn't hav eany kittens. I got her because Effy was whinning at night and I thought she missed her little puppies so I asked my mom about getting something that could keep Effy company and my mom had no objections except no dogs. After about 3 weeks or so of looking I came a crossed a sign for Kittens and I walked up the road to the house and in the basement of the place where 3 kitties. They where all stripped and friendly except for one that seemed very skiddish. I got on my knees and cralwed up to what appearred to be the smallest and the guy said that, that one never let anyone more then 3 feet near it and I just shrugged it off and sat there for 10 minuets or so looking at her and trying to put out a calm presense because it is said that animals have this thing about senseing presenses of people. I don't know. But after sometime she just moved out from her hidding place and I picked her up and she was small enough that I could hold her in one of my hands. I named her Tiger and carried her home because I didn't have a ride. After that she was only not skiddish toward Effy and I. She was also quite the huntress. She is not a very big cat but once she brought down a chipmonk. I know gross but still amazing.

Basically all my life I have been around animals and now because I don't have my best animal friends around me I feel kind of cold and empty. I really miss them!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: