Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trev

Need some help

Hi,

Im a massive trekkie fan, and totally bemused by the lack of decent mobile phone content avaible that is dedicted to Star trek. :rolleyes:

In respnose, I'm beginning to create my own content. Can anyone give me a low down on what they would like for dedictaed mobile phone content.

This would help me out no end.

Cheers Trev

What exactly are you refering to?

At any rate I want to

WELCOME YOU ABOARD, TREV !!!

Thank you for welcome.

What I mean from my original messages is all the ring tones and screensaver etc for mobile phones are really pants. I've been searching the universe for ages and yet to find a decent site to personalise my mobile phone.

For this reason I'm making my own stuff; how would you trekkiefy your mobile phone?

Thank you for welcome.

What I mean from my original messages is all the ring tones and screensaver etc for mobile phones are really pants.  I've been searching the universe for ages and yet to find a decent site to personalise my mobile phone.

For this reason I'm making my own stuff; how would you trekkiefy your mobile phone?

I would love some Trek ring tones-maybe a clip from the TOS theme or Majel Barrett's voice saying "incoming transmission." Trek screensavers would also be nice-like the Enterprise swooping back and forth across the screen. Unfortunately, my phone doesn't have a color screen.

Thank you for welcome.

What I mean from my original messages is all the ring tones and screensaver etc for mobile phones are really pants.  I've been searching the universe for ages and yet to find a decent site to personalise my mobile phone.

I would love some Trek ring tones-maybe a clip from the TOS theme or Majel Barrett's voice saying "incoming transmission." Trek screensavers would also be nice-like the Enterprise swooping back and forth across the screen. Unfortunately, my phone doesn't have a color screen.

Oohh, that would be so cool!!! " Incoming transmission" instead of a ring!!!

My phone doesn't have a color screen either, but I wouldn't mind a little black and white Enterprise flying back and forth on it. I have an older flip phone and I don't think it would do it, but I would love for it to chirp when I open it.

Welcome to the boards!

I don't own a cell phone.. but well, if you got gadget for it.. That might be interesting...

wavey.gifWelcome.

I would like it to make the cricket chirping sound communicators from TOS made with an incoming call. For various other sounds it could make, I would look to the sounds made by Uhura's comm. board for ideas.

I love the Incoming transmission idea! Any Star Trek music clips for rings would be great. Screen saver? hmmm...maybe kirk beaming up or something? Kinda like this. beammeup.gif Or something like VBG's welcome with the ship coming at you. Speaking of welcome, welcome aboard! 1050849085.gif

I was watching TechTV and if I remember correctly a company actually wanted to make a cell-phone more like a Star Trek device -- where this device would make that TOS communicator sound. However, Paramount would not allow it.

Anyways, welcome to StarTrekFans.net!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I've heard the computer voice saying "priority one message from Starfleet coming in on secured channel".  That would be cool too.

I have that one for new mail. :rolleyes:

Stardate:213556.9

How about some of the Star Trek theme songs like TNG or DS9??Anyways Welcome to the boards!

Hello and Welcome

Any kind of star trek sounds would be cool, definitly better than that charge sound that comes over mine. :(

Sorry, I posted here thinking it was the topic I posted, boy I just wasn't thinking lol I'll just post in the right place next time B)

Thank you for welcome.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!

Mobile phone thing sounds cool...I like the incomming transmition Idea...also, star trek pictures in the back ground, maybe a ring tone to the theme song, or a ring tone that sounds like the controls...maybe the option to have writing in klingon or something...