Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

How's the weather?

Okay, I know there is another, similar thread around here somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go find it. So, what's the weather like by you? Presently in the N.E. Chicago Suburbs at 4 AM, it's -6 degrees F, with a windchill of MINUS TWENTY SIX! ouch! High today is 11, with winds between 10 and 20 MPH

1 degree Farenheit outside (-17 degrees Celsius for our International delegates) and a wind chill of 10-20 below zero. I'm guessing in about a half hour, I'm gonna get my car warmed up, assuming the radiator hasn't frozen over.

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

Rained off and on all day.

And it's been very windy and cold, due to a front of arctic air which blew into California's central valley from British Columbia (or thereabouts) a few days ago.

Local weather experts say it'll last another 3 or 4 days.

Edited by APW

I just talked to Gary, he's going to tell his drivers today to call the customers BEFORE they get out of their cars. Call them and tell them "Hey, I'm out front, I'm coming to the door, be ready." I don't blame him, either. with this cold weather, It's not safe to have the drivers waiting 5 minutes for someone to answer the door.

I woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow and 17 degress its gonna go downto 4 tonight brrrrr......we weren't suppose to have snow, so I was mad I had to clean off Alana's car

We had a few snow flurries here in the morning but that was about it. I guess it all went to Joe's part of the woods.

Just some flurries. It is hard to believe that most of the snow from the blizzard, last weekend, is gone.

Well, yesterday it was sunny and 78 degrees here in North Florida

and then today, the high is 56 degrees, and it is completely cloudy here. *sigh* oh, well. But plus side is it is supposed to clear up and get back into the 70's again soon.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Sunny and cold here..Actually it's warmed up some since I've gotten up this morning. Right now it's a balmy 34 degrees.. cold.gif

Sunny

25°F

Feels Like

17°F

Updated Feb 19 05:45 p.m. ET

UV Index: 0 Low

Wind: From WSW at 6 mph

Humidity: 28%

Pressure: 30.33 in.

Dew Point: 1°F

Visibility: 10.0 miles

From the Weather Channel

Right now it is about 77 degrees here, a bit cloudy and it feels like 80 degrees

Tomorrow it is supposed to be kind of stormy, yet reach about 83 degrees