this is a Psychological study  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What made you click onto this topic

• are you intrested in seeing what the conflict was about
    • were you worried this was about you
    • were you worried it was about a friend on the forum
    • were you just curious with no concern who this was about
    • were you a Mod trying to stop a Flame war

this is a Psychological study I read in newsday about people's reaction, I made this just to see what your reaction to this would be, do not look into the spoilers until after you vote because it tells you how most people react to when they see something like this, and why they must check something like this out!

and please be truthful

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
40% are interested in seeing some form of conflict arsie

20% are worried its about them

15% are worried its about a friend

15% are just curious with no true concern about the topic

I just wanted to see how acurate we would be, if your a mod please be truthful cause you proably viewed this topic for the reason of just trying to control the board, this could be intresting I think, to see the mental state of the board

:clap:

I checked the topic for the same reason I peek outside the window when I hear somebody screaming outside.

Morbid curiosity.

I voted were you just curious with no concern who this was about.

How often do you hear someone screaming outside?

A lot.

My neighborhood has gone down hill fast. Our old police chief created a special tactical unit comprised of senior police officers (most of them former military, with specialized training) called "Gold Star" that virtually eliminated drugs and gangs in the area. But the Chief left town for a better paying job in the bay area, and his replacement is a complete moron. He got rid of Gold Star, saying it costs too much to maintain and used the extra cash to put more officers on the street. But the majority of them are young kids fresh out of the Academy with no experience combating the gangs around here. With the old Chief and Gold Star gone, the gangs have come back full force and brought drugs and prostitution back into my general area.

Just tonight two guys (crackheads) were beating the snot out of some woman (another cracky) in the alley beside my garage. I've been talking with my brother and his wife about possibly moving by this summer. I hate moving so much, but I've got my sister and her son to worry about. If I can find a job on a farm or in a fruit processing factory out in the country where my brother lives, I'm gone. There's usually always a meat packing house, or a rancher looking for dumb, strong goobers like me to drive forklift or what not. :clap:

That is really sad, APW. I wish you luck in your job search to live in a better location. I have neighbors who seem to talk in only one volume. They are not fighting. Usually it is pretty quiet here. Until they have company. For some reason they like to carry on a loud conversation by the cars. If it is at odd hours, I yell at them to shutup. It usually works. But at times, it sounds like they are fighting. But after close watch, they are just clowning around.

I opened this thread because I was just curious. I did not think this place had any particular problems with its current members.

I was curious, but I also thought it had something to do with the song from ST IV the punk was playing on the bus.

I'm not sure we're a true sample because by now I'm used to topics not having anything to do with the title that is posted. I seriously doubted it was a real statement because of the modding that goes on here. So, I was curious.

This could also have been an essay on parenting - ie if your kid doesn't say "I hate you" at least once you're not doing a good job.

How often do you hear someone screaming outside?

A lot.

My neighborhood has gone down hill fast. Our old police chief created a special tactical unit comprised of senior police officers (most of them former military, with specialized training) called "Gold Star" that virtually eliminated drugs and gangs in the area. But the Chief left town for a better paying job in the bay area, and his replacement is a complete moron. He got rid of Gold Star, saying it costs too much to maintain and used the extra cash to put more officers on the street. But the majority of them are young kids fresh out of the Academy with no experience combating the gangs around here. With the old Chief and Gold Star gone, the gangs have come back full force and brought drugs and prostitution back into my general area.

Gold STARS huh? The chief's name wouldn't happen to be Irons would it...? :clap:

Well. I hate you too. :clap:

:blink: :clap:

She may hate you too, but she doesn't hate U2, apparently.

And color me curious.

Curious, from what I'm told, is like an orange-ish blue. And it was supposed to rhyme with purple originally, but someone in editing screwed up the spelling, and the rest is history.

I saw the title of the topic, and who posted the topic, and decided to see what was going on.

I liked the U2 from the 80s. The last album they had that was worth anything was Achtung, Baby and even then it was a whole different style from what they had done in the past.

Heresy, I say. Heresy!! Zooropa is a masterpiece, as is All That You Can't Leave Behind.

I saw the title of the topic, and who posted the topic, and decided to see what was going on.

So you think I am a trouble maker or something? :laugh: