Itchygomba69

Batman or Superman

Who do you like  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite

• Batman
    • Superman

Who do you like better

I like Batman alot more, I think its because he's more realistic to me with that grey area of hero or villan he walks at times

I agree. Batman is much better. I get all of the comics for both but I like Batman better.

He is much more realistic than Supes.

after about 4 years without batman Comics in my life I started to read them again (Alana thinks its cute whoo hoo) Batman Begins did it for me, i am intrested in Seeing the new Superman Movie this summer, what I dont like, is they aren't redoing the timeline like they did with Batman (Joel Schumucker must die) but Superman Returns is actually gonna be sequel to Superman II, I think that this is a mistake by WB

:clap:

The Bat, of course. Bruce Wayne has to actually train and work hard to continue being the Batman. Superman had to do nothing. Wayne has one of the brightest intellects in comics. The guy is almost Sherlock Holmes and Stephen Hawking rolled into one (Wayne has a hand in inventing nearly all of his gadgets).

That said, I think Wayne may be mentally disturbed. As a long-time reader of his various comic titles, it's obvious that he is unstable. He just barely manages to control it, I think.

If he ever does loose it though, every bad guy in Gotham had better haul it for parts unknown.

Also, in Batman Returns he totally kicks Superman's rear end in a fight between them (Supe's being temporarily weakened by a kryptonite arrow, courtesy of Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)....another non-super powered bad ***).

Also, in Batman Returns he totally kicks Superman's rear end in a fight between them (Supe's being temporarily weakened by a kryptonite arrow, courtesy of Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)....another non-super powered bad ***).

Um, what?

batman. i've seen all five movies, watched the old sixties series, the animated series. don't really like the newer cartoon the batman. but for as long as i can recall i have liked batman. i do like superman but not as much.

tm

I loved watching the old Batman show growing up as a kid,i looked forward to getting up on a sunday morning and watching it in my Pj's with a bowl of weetos lol....but Superman was and still is my fav :laugh::clap:....R.I.P C.R :clap:

Yeah, that's it.....the great Frank Miller's Dark Knight.

Awesome story.

I would have loved to have seen it continued in an elseworlds title month-to-month.

:clap:

I grew up watching re-runs of the 60's Batman with Burt Ward and Adam West, so I love Batman. My parents, however, are huge Superman fans

Batman and Hellblazer (Constantine) are the only two DC Comics I like, I'm a HUGE Marvel fan

I like MArvel too. I subscribe to about 20 comics titles per month. About an even split between DC and Marvel

your not a true Batman fan if you base you fandom on the 60's TV show, I liked it when I was little but I dispise it as an adult Batman fan

I don't associate the Batman TV show with the real Batman either. The TV show is a joke. Its amusing but has little to do with the real Batman.

You guys kidding?

I love the old 60's Batman show.

Especially Yvonne Craig....(still the best looking Orion Animal Woman ever)! Not that Julie Newmar as Catwoman was bad. :laugh:

The Adam West/Burt Ward show was just a heck of a lot of fun to watch. To me it embodies the essence of what comics should be. Fun.

I never really liked the dark, overly serious comics much. Maybe every once in a while I'll find one I like.

Which is probably why I spent considerable money, time, and effort collecting the entire run of Marvel's "Spidey Super Stories", the 70's comic tie-in with the Electric Company. It's so dang goofy, I love it.

About the only comics I enjoy anymore are the old ones from the 60's and 70's. I don't like reading about superheroes on drugs, or being alcoholics, or having political issues pop up all the time in the storylines. Just give me a good guy in a white hat (or a cape & cowl) and a bad guy in a black hat (or top hat & umbrella) and a storyline only a child could appreciate.

Then I'm happy. :huh:

Edited by APW

About the only comics I enjoy anymore are the old ones from the 60's and 70's. I don't like reading about superheroes on drugs, or being alcoholics, or having political issues pop up all the time in the storylines. Just give me a good guy in a white hat (or a cape & cowl) and a bad guy in a black hat (or top hat & umbrella) and a storyline only a child could appreciate.

Then I'm happy. :laugh:

Figures a Superman-chooser would be amused by an offering so meager.

I keed, I keed.

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

SUPERMAN!!!!!

Bruce Wayne was just an angry man with a lot of money. Clake Kent could have used his abilities for evil, but instead he resuced humanity on several occasions.

Then I'm happy. :laugh:

Figures a Superman-chooser would be amused by an offering so meager.

I keed, I keed.

I didn't pick Superman.

I picked the Bat.

Superman for me.

even though both have Dual Identities

Clark Kent/Superman (Born with Super powers or got them during his teen years)

Bruce Wayne/Batman Had the money to buy awesome Gadgets in his fight against the Bad Guys

:laugh: :huh: :rofl: :lol:

how things have changed in a couple of years :P

My favorite between the two now is definitely Superman. What I like about Superman is that he cares about not only his friends, or city, but the entire planet. Since he lost his own home, he tries extra hard to protect everybody on Earth. He even tries to protect those from other planets or dimensions that need help. Some say you can't relate to Superman, but I say that you can definitely relate to Clark Kent. Especially the post-crisis Clark where he became the focus and main character and Superman became the costume. As John Byrne, who rebooted Superman with the "Man of Steel" series said; "Clark is the person, Superman is just the red and blue tights." Clark Kent, on an episode of "Lois and Clark", said it as "Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."