Sign in to follow this  
Anime Trekker

Cartoons that you remember, but no one else does..

Muppet Babies? I remember watching this show! I always liked little Kermit the frog  (maybe because he has no hair  :clap:  :clap: )...

Mrs. Captain Picard

the babies were adorable :clap:

mbabies_kermit.gif

I always liked these two... :clap:

mbabies_beaker.gifmbabies_bunsen.gif

What a cute picture of little Kermit :clap:

I haven't seen him for years... I only remembered him as being bald :clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I loved Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales! My all time favorite is Talespin.

logo.jpg

those three are great, especially darkwing duck, how about chip n dales rescue rangers. or heres one for ya anyone remember Thundar the Barbarian? dont forget space ace, or the other game turned cartoon, something dungeons or dragons, not dungeon and dragons. cant remember. i love carrtoons. i dont know what kids do today, saturday morning cartoons, SUCK, that is when you can find some. i enjoy the justice league, and X-MEN evolution. but not quite like the old ones. anyone here see the newer version of johnny quest, again good, but not the same as the original. i may be old but i love toons. :rolleyes: i guess growing up too much is for stiffs. :bow:

Oh, Jonny Quest is a classic.  I LOVED that show!  And the ORIGINAL (pre-Scrappy, the little runt) Scooby-Doo. 

As for forgotten cartoons, I can't believe someone remembers Voltron besides my brothers and I.  Another fave of my now-a-licensed-certified-mechanic brother was Pole Position.

VOLTRON wow, i loved that one, i forgot all about it till reading your post. as far as scooby doo, how can you not like SCOOBY. the movie was hilarious too. but my ALL TIME FAVORITE CARTOON, IS CHARLIE BROWN. unfortunately i always related to good ol chuck. :rolleyes: but not anymore :bow:

Oh, Jonny Quest is a classic.  I LOVED that show!  And the ORIGINAL (pre-Scrappy, the little runt) Scooby-Doo. 

As for forgotten cartoons, I can't believe someone remembers Voltron besides my brothers and I.  Another fave of my now-a-licensed-certified-mechanic brother was Pole Position.

VOLTRON wow, i loved that one, i forgot all about it till reading your post. as far as scooby doo, how can you not like SCOOBY. the movie was hilarious too. but my ALL TIME FAVORITE CARTOON, IS CHARLIE BROWN. unfortunately i always related to good ol chuck. B) but not anymore B)

Charlie Brown is awesome!!!! Especially the Christmas Special

Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.I tell my nephews about this one and they just sit there staring at me like I'm a loon.I'd sure like Cartoon Network to pick that up and start showing it again.It was a hoot.

ones i can rember are silver hawks or how about thundercats they have both been on cartoon network but my fav it robotech an awsome show that i wish they would start again.

Does anyone remember "Johnny Quest"?

I remember Johnny Quest.

Here are some others that I remember:

-Superfriends (Predecessor to Justice League)

-The Fantastic Four

johnny quest rocked...... :laugh:

i can remember when the flintstones and the jetsons were on at night ,back in da day!!!

I loved Johnny Quest (the original) and I have rented the cartoons from the video store in recent years. I also used to watch Space Ghost (with twins Jan and Jayce), and Fantastic Four). In fact I have heard of most of the above.

Does anyone remember Tom Terrific and his wonder dog Manfred? Does anyone remember Crabby Appleton? What about Krazy Kat? Gumby? I am not making up these names.

A little off-topic...

My History teacher is obsessed with ThunderCats. He's convinced that we're too young to know it.

I think that today's young people have become spoiled to always having cartoons and kiddie shows on (thanks to cable).Boy,it sure wasn't like that for us old farts!Saturday and holidays we're pretty much it,for cartoons and such.

I remember the live-action Sid and Marty Krofft produced shows like Sigmund the SeaMonster,and Land of The Lost.I remember the Bugaloos,and H.R.Puff'n'stuff.I watched all the hideous 70's Scooby-Doo ripoff's (which,I liked).Of course,I recall the animated Star Trek fondly.There was Dudley Do Right,that Godzilla cartoon with the winged baby Godzilla.I could go on and on.These shows were great. :blink:

Heck,I remember having to wait all year to watch the Wizard of Oz,as it only came on television the week of Thanksgiving here in Arkansas!Same with Willy Wonka.That gem usually came on around spring...

Where in God's name did the time go? B)