Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Stepping Down as a MOD

This is just to let everyone know that I've decided to step down as a mod. This has nothing to do with the board, I love this place so much and I'll still be here as a regular member. I've just decided that I need to spend less time online and more time with my kids. With two very young kids it's hard for me to devote the time needed to be as good of a mod as I'd like to be. So I'm just regular folk again. :laugh:

:lol: :laugh:This is so sad. But I do understand. Please spend the time you need to with them as they grow up quickly. This I know, as my 18 year old has now left, and I am starting to feel that Empty Nest sydrone. :lol: :lol: My 10 year old is now living with my Mother, and my 6 year old wants to be with her. Soon, they will be back at school here, as they start Aug. 7th. So, Yes, the house is empty. :lol:

Sorry to hear about that RikerChick, but I think you have made the right choice as children have to come first.  :laugh:

I agree to this too. Children definately come first...

Your presence on the mod team will be missed. But I agree that your children are more important. Enjoy the time you have with them while you can.

Hate to see you step down from the MOD Squad, but I admire your reasons, real life comes first. Just glad your not leaving outright, your to much fun during the chats :laugh:, all the best.

poguemahone

Sorry to hear about that RikerChick, but I think you have made the right choice as children have to come first.  :laugh:

I agree !

I agree your family does come first plus kids grow up so fast these days. I wish you all the best.

Sorry to hear you're stepping down RikerChick. You were doing such a great job as a Mod. Glad you'll still be around as one of us "regular" folks.

Childern grow and change so fast. You need to spend as much time with them as possible. Family DOES come first.

I can probably speak for all the members:

Give your children big fat hugs and kisses from all of us on the board!

Well I hate to see you resign as a MOD, but it is understandable that you want to do so because of your family. (And I fully agree that family should come first)

We will miss you

And make sure you still stop by every once in a while.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm so glad you'll still be here RC! If you were leaving completely I would miss you terribly!!!

I respect your reasons, RC and i am glad that you will still be around. I was just getting to know you and i don't want to stop now!

We HTB have to stick together! :bow:

We HTB have to stick together!  :bow:

LMAO! So true. Where else would I find HTB to hang out with? flirt.gif

Thank you everyone for being so sweet. Like I said, I'll never leave this board. You guys are like family. grouphug.gif

:bow: Really hate to see you leave. But your children have to come first. And I want to say thanks for being there for us Voyager lovers. ;) :o

Really glad you can do 2 things you really like.

Being with us on the boards and be with your children :bow:

Just an FYI for everyone. It has been decided that RC will continue to have MOD ability in the chat room, and I will continue to support any decision that she makes there. She will be under no obligation to use the controls, but they will remain at her disposal.