Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

How many posts do you have?

What's the most amount of posts that you've made on a message board? I basically only post at 2 places, here and at the Eagles board. Over there I have 10,066 posts since February 28th 2003.

Here.

Of 6 sites which still exist I have a total of 19,516 posts.

I suspect the total including sites now closed and removed from the web would be around 22,000.

I first came online during the early part of ENT season 2

Here. I think.

The only boards I regularly post at are my own and STF.

Though at my nephew's sci-fi site I once made 700 posts in one week. :angry:

OF those that haven't been deleted, I'd say I'm between 10-12,000 posts. Including those that have now been deleted, I've about 18,000 or so.

The most at one board, though, is about 7500

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

The most I've made at one board is 5,114. All boards combined is probably around 10,000.

Let's see...

2254 here.

8249 at ST.com with my regular account.

1288 at ST.com with my other account.

101 at my boards.

242 at a friend's board.

About 500 the the Terry Goodkind board before the board crashed and everyone's account got erased.

All in all... About 12,634 altogether.

er.. here.. i have like 3500+ or something here.. just read under my avatar.. Here and @ Imagination Island (something like 430+ there)..

I can't remember.. I can't understand how people can post like 10,000+ posts somewhere.. :P must be bored a lot! :angry:

840 in here

7 at Infinite Universe (Where I hope I can put in my Famous Male Celebrities List of Names that I love and admire)

100 or so at RetroJunk.com

a few at st.com

and some at Mutant X.com

Andromeda

and 1-3 at Sony pictures boards (SG-1/SGA)

:P :angry: ;) :P

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

Forums.starwars.com

sea trooper

Total Posts: 14499

Other forums:

Bondmovies.com

Boards.TheForce.Net

Posts Total: 254

ResidentEvilFan.com

Edited by sea trooper

I have no idea. The most I ever had on one forum was a little over 3500 posts. I am sure that I am under 10000 posts in total posts everywhere.

Edited by Data

My posts..

STARTREKFANS..Ranked Nr.6 in the Top Ten with 8541 posts ^_^

STARWARSFANS..Ranked Nr.1 in the Top Ten with 874 posts :(

STARGATEFANS..Ranked Nr. 4 in the Top Ten with 115 posts :(

I dont post at any other boards. :)

Edited by hangon

Most ever at any one site would be at the first and second versions on my board where I have the post limit counter set to 10,000 and shadow, ghost and myself managed to role that over to l337 ofter a few months. This will make 197 here, 77 at the restaurant and I'm usually to busy to go anywhere else so I have no clue :(

My posts..

STARTREKFANS..Ranked Nr.6 in the Top Ten with 8541 posts :)

STARWARSFANS..Ranked Nr.1 in the Top Ten with 874 posts B)

STARGATEFANS..Ranked Nr. 4 in the Top Ten with 115 posts :(

I dont post at any other boards. :(

If i did'nt know you better i would say SPAMMER!!!! ^_^ B)

just kidding sweetie :kisss:

I have here at STF 1082 posts.

At SWF 126 posts.

Edited by DutchDebbie

Counting this one here at STF I will have 6,228 posts

At Data's old ezboard message board: 944 under the screename Skye, and then....

Switched to a global member and had 184 posts at Data's message board and one other combined (they count up all of them you post at as one count, but only on your profile. At each site it will only show the ones you have there)

Data's ppB version of his forum I think I had like 900 posts, but that site had difficulties and had to be restarted. His newest incarnation of the site I think I have 28 currently(mostly dealing with my hurricane season update thread)

At a few sites that I have quit because of reasons that I cannot discuss and refuse to name the boards for said reasons... one had like 1200 posts, and the other had like 500. The reasons had to do with behavior of other members, not myself.

Had like 34 or something posts at a Pokemon website, yes I did belong to one... but though there were plenty of adults there, the kids just were too darned obnoxious! Starting with the fighting and flame war started in my own thread... and the war had NOTHING to do with my topic. So I quit.

I think I had 30 or so at SisterTrek, also quit since I did not have much to post

Actually belonged to Astronomy.com's message board...though I did not know it. I simply signed up as a member of the site since you had to be a member in order to access some of the articles and star charts. But I did find out and posted there two or three times before the site changed its format and I still cannot find the forums!

Was a ST.com member for maybe three weeks.. I think I had maybe 20 posts there.

Another board was very short lived and was a general board, its link may have even been posted here but I do not remember. I had fifty posts before it died.

Another closed down board, had maybe 20 posts but had quit because the atmosphere had gotten pretty nasty there prior to me leaving.

Ok.. so most posts was here :(

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Here, around 2844 posts, as of this post, since 2003. And I read far more than I post , so I have probably read tens of thousands of posts.