Who's Line Is It Anyway?

Do you like this TV show??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this TV show??

• Yes
    • No
    • Kinda
    • Don't watch

I love the show Who's Line Is It Anyway? And was wondering how many others here did too? In this we could post snippets from shows we remember, or stuff like that..

My favorites from the show:Ryan Stiles, Colin Mockery and Wayne Brady...even though I also think Greg Proops is a scream, especially when he is being a Gremlin!

I love that show, both the UK & US versions, nothing better than improv comedy. But Wayne Brady gets old after a while.

800th post :(

I love that show, both the UK & US versions, nothing better than improv comedy. But Wayne Brady gets old after a while.

800th post :(

He can...

Hey, has anyone seen the episode(guess you can call them that?) where Robin Williams is on??

I've been a Who-ser for several years. Love both US and UK versions.

Oh, yeah, the Robin Williams one :(

Actually, I have several favorite skits. The Village People Song Styles (where Laura messes up), the German Cabaret Song Styles, the UK ep where Ryan "has a shirt made by Sunkist." Those are the three I can think of at 5:40 in the morning. :clap:

Here's one that Ikeep trying to forget, but they play this one on reruns...a lot... Ryan and Colin make the letter "h"

Or Colin and Ryan kiss, then in the scenes from a hat one of them was "Things that are not nice to lick" and Ryan and Colin walk out and Ryan points at Colin.

Or Ryan drowning and floating by each of the cameras(that one cracks me up soo bad every time I see it...

I am a fan of "Whose Line Is It Anyway" too! I like watching both the British and American versions. My favorites are Ryan Stiles and Colin Mocherie. Darn it, I missed the ep guest starring Robin Williams! Is there any way I can download it?

I am a fan of "Whose Line Is It Anyway" too!  I like watching both the British and American versions.  My favorites are Ryan Stiles and Colin Mocherie.  Darn it, I missed the ep guest starring Robin Williams!  Is there any way I can download it?

Not sure, I am pretty sure it could be possible to find it.. I got lucky enough to change channels and catch the rerun of that one last night.. I know you can download audio clips from the show, so video should be possible..

I got hooked on the British version first but don't get the channel it was on anymore. The best thing about the American version is that it copied the British format without tinkering which is probably thanks to Ryan Stiles being a producer on the show or something since he was a regular on the British version.

Colin Mochrie is my favourite cast member (and no not just because he's Canadian).

One episode that stands out in my mind for some reason was the one where Wayne Brady had carried a woman over his shoulder and her skirt was short and she flashed her underwear at everyone. Of course the rest of the cast had lots of jokes about it later in the show. Poor girl - I still remember her name was Melissa.

Who's Line was cancelled by ABC wasn't it. Too bad (especially for Drew Carey as both his shows were cancelled the same summer).

I got hooked on the British version first but don't get the channel it was on anymore.  The best thing about the American version is that it copied the British format without tinkering which is probably thanks to Ryan Stiles being a producer on the show or something since he was a regular on the British version. 

Colin Mochrie is my favourite cast member (and no not just because he's Canadian).

One episode that stands out in my mind for some reason was the one where Wayne Brady had carried a woman over his shoulder and her skirt was short and she flashed her underwear at everyone.  Of course the rest of the cast had lots of jokes about it later in the show.  Poor girl - I still remember her name was Melissa.

Who's Line was cancelled by ABC wasn't it.  Too bad (especially for Drew Carey as both his shows were cancelled the same summer).

When was it cancelled??? OMG! Hopefully they contine to run the reruns on ABCFamily...

I remember that episode...I think he was being King Kong, right :laugh: ??

One that my brother begged me to post here was a quote that he keeps saying just to crack me up...it was the one where they had to say famous quotes from movies in the style of Carol Channing, then they had to Do, things you never expect to hear from a seashell... "I'm Spartacus", just the way it was said just cracks the two of us up. Rates up there with Wayne's answer "Put Me Down!"

Also love it when they do the foreign film dubs.

I saw a couple of the shows. It did not really excite me so I do not bother watching it.

My oldest daughter watches it and i have looked over form the computer a time or two and thought some was funny, but the buzzer section gets on my narves...if i'm thinking of the right show.... :bow:

ya that show rocks. colin and ryan are the best. i dont like wayne. too much singing. lol. but this show cracks me up. (but drew carrey needs to touch up on his improv skills whenever he does it. lol)

My oldest daughter watches it and i have looked over form the computer a time or two and thought some was funny, but the buzzer section gets on my narves...if i'm thinking of the right show....  :bow:

I can agree on the buzzer, sometimes I would love to hear the rest of what they were trying to say.. you know where tey step out to give an example of the worlds worst "fill in the blank" and they get buzzed before they even begin.

oh, and here is a cool link...

Who's line Is It Anyway?

Hey..remember the thread about where we've seen Trek alums in shows other than Trek??? Well, we gotta add another one... see?

wayne_whoopi_ryan_h.jpg

Edited by Takara_Soong

From the information that I have seen Whose Line and The Drew Carey Show are not included in ABC's fall lineup.

From the information that I have seen Whose Line and The Drew Carey Show are not included in ABC's fall lineup.

Oh, well... I just hope they keep it in reruns on ABCfamily then, and if not :bow: Darn, I really liked that show....

Edited by Yillara_Soong

When I first heard the concept of this show I was turned off....I saw a couple of live improv acts before and they weren't what you would call masterpieces (or funny for that matter.) Then I actually saw the show and laughed myself to tears. Colin and Ryan rule!!! When I heard they were doing an american version with the host as Drew Carey, I gasped b/c I was so use to see clive anderson being the host. Then i saw that show and loved it too. Wayne Brady has to be the king of improv singing.

I love that show.

I usually miss about half of it 'cause I'm laughing so hard !

Love it. My favorite is when Colin and Ryan do Film Noir. The one about the Maltese (sp?) Hamburger about killed me. I actually think I have that one on tape somewhere.

Love it.  My favorite is when Colin and Ryan do Film Noir.  The one about the Maltese (sp?)  Hamburger about killed me.  I actually think I have that one on tape somewhere.

OMG! The Maltese Hamburger! That is a scream! I also love the one where Ryan the Weatherman had to progressively deevolve!

The one scene I could not take was the ones whereon the screen behind Colin was maggots or worms, that was disgusting,

But, I did love the green screen one where they had the others making hand puppets behind Colin and giving him bunny ears!

I love the show! Ryan and Colin are hilarious, and Wayne is amazing with the songs, I mean, it's unbelievable the way he can just make them up on the spot like that, AND imitate different styles!

I loved the US show, don't see it very often anymore.

I'm lukewarm about the British version. The host was no where near as animated as Drew Carey and didn't really do much. I also found that the British performers could not carry a hoedown for the most part. I liked the British version when the performers who went on to star on the U.S. version were on.

I loved the US show, don't see it very often anymore.

I'm lukewarm about the British version. The host was no where near as animated as Drew Carey and didn't really do much. I also found that the British performers could not carry a hoedown for the most part. I liked the British version when the performers who went on to star on the U.S. version were on.

294104[/snapback]

You do have a big point about the British host, not doing as much and less animated than Drew.

I have not gotten to catch it very often anymore. Especially since there are so many episodes, but they only replay a handful of them :laugh: